Chapter 9

A Cinderella Story

Krystal's POV:

We went into his bedroom and hung out a bit. After a couple of hours, we went somewhere..... A little deeper I shall say. 

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you" I apologized

"It's ok SooJung" he curved his lips a little bit

"Oh.. But what can I do to make you happy?" I asked

"Nothing really.." He answered

"You sure?" I asked again making sure

"I'm sure. But this can make me happy" he said

I stood with a confuse look after he said that until he leaned forward and kissed me. He finally pulled back and had a smile pasted onto his face.

"There, I'm happy now" he smiled 

"wow.." I chuckled 

"can I get some more?~~~" he begged

"Nope~ One is enough for tonight" I teased

"Then I get another tomorrow?" He asked making his puppy face

"Hmm.. Depends if I feel like it" I teased again 

"I know you feel like doing it again" he teased back

I turned red instantly... And he let out a laugh.

"Haha! See? You do want it too" he laughed

"Whatever haha" I chuckled

"Haha, I'm just playing. I can wait till tomorrow if you want to" he smiled and hugged me.

I smiled back at him and realized that... I have to sleep with him!!! I don't wanna go back to Mi Sun at this time! Oh no.. What about school?? I don't have any other outfits to wear beside my drenched wet ones! Until it struck 11 at night, we fell asleep, laying on the same bed, and wearing the same blanket. 

 

-The next morning-

I woke up feeling like Cinderella but instead a lot lazier! I looked at the time and.. I still had a lot of time left, so before I even sat up, Sehun came and bend down to me.

"You finally awake Cinderella?" He joked

"pssh yea.." I grinned

"Here is your school clothes" he said and handed it to me.

It was a gray sweater but with a kitty whisker and a nose and eye design on it. There was a baby blue denim jean which was filled with jewels. He gave me a white Jordan's high top with gray knee high socks. He gave me some jewelries to wear and some eyeliner to make myself look..... Nicer? 

 

"Thanks Sehun, but how did you get this??" I asked amazed

"I went to the store this morning and bought it." He answered with a straight face

"Oh.. Thank you a whole bunch! I owe you!" I said

"You can owe me by giving me a kiss. Just one kiss for the morning" he said

I stood up and pecked a kiss on his and smiled. 

"Let's get ready for school" I said and went to the bathroom to change.

----------

 

After school, I went back home cuz I will be dead if I didn't come back. I opened the door and saw Mi Sun and her 3 other daughters sitting on the couch eating pizza. They didn't order me to do anything yet so I went up to my bedroom. I've realized that Jessica left a box in my room, I didn't wanna look through it because I don't wanna be nosy. Jessica brought Tiffany in my room all of a sudden.

"Guys! I found something that dad left us!" Jessica announced quietly

We opened the box and found a kinda oldish gold paper filled with writings from our appa. It said that all his money in his bank goes to us (us three only), we are in charge of the house and the diner, and lastly, we get to boss people around. We all squealed from happiness.

"Come clean our pizza you three!" Mi Sun yelled

Jess and Fany looked at me and we nodded. All three of us ran out the house hearing Mi Sun yelling at us to get back in and clean.

 

 

----

2 hours later

"Let us go!!!" Mi Sun demanded

"No ma'am , you treated these young ladies like slaves the past years" The police said

"Oh, Mi Sun. We basically own the house, money, and the diner from the beginning" Tiffany said

"You don't have proof!" Mi Sun said putting her hands on her waist

Jessica came to Tiffany and showed her the paper our dad wrote. After she finished, the police threw her and her daughters into a trash dump.

"Our life is ruined!" Naeun whined

They all sobbed together in the dump.

-

Couple of months later...

We designed the diner like how our dad's design was. Mi Sun and her daughters are now employees in our diner, cleaning 24/7 aha. But not only that. Jessica and Jonghyun came back together happily without any problems, Nickhun and Tiffany has been exercising together, and lastly... Sehun and I are officially dating! Taemin and Kai and I are just friends with benefits but don't worry, Sehun approved that kind of relationship with them.

 

And?...

we lived happily ever after ! 

---------—---------

I hope you liked this story!! I hope you read some of my other stories with Krystal  and her other pairings like KaiStal,SeStal,and TaeStal and many more. Thank you !!