Chapter 1

A Cinderella Story

Jessica's POV
-Past-
I remembered the time when my dad was still alive, well my mom died when Krystal was three so we lived with our dad. He owned a popular diner and a big house too, he treated us so well. He was so kind, he adopted Tiffany Hwang from her dad. We were all young and close. Then I remembered that we celebrated my birthday at his diner ''The Jung Families' Diner'' the waitress brought me my birthday cake and sat it on the table nicely wishing me happy birthday, I blew my candles out hoping my dad would make us live happily but as soon as I look up at him, he caught this lady who almost fell, he thought what we needed was a 'mom' so he married her and her name was Mi Sun. She also had three daughters; Son Naeun, Heo Gayoon, and Nam Jihyun. At night, dad read us a fairytale book. "Do fairytales come true?" I ask "No.. But Dreams come true." He said as he smiled "Will my life be like Cinderella?" Tiffany asked "Nope, as long as appa is with you" dad said "

-Present-
*Snores* 
"JESSICA,KRYSTAL,TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"W-What... *Tired*" I said
"I NEED MY BREAKFEST!!!!!!!! IM HUNGRY!!" 
"We're coming!~~" Tiffany said
"NOW!!!!!!!"
"Ok ok! Sheesh." Krystal said as she turns off the radio
"I really can't live with her anymore..." Tiffany said
"I know right. We've been slaves for her like? Our childhood" Krystal agreed
"Let's just go" I said
We left our bedroom and to the kitchen, we made some 'Salmon Sandwiches', her 'Favorite' and went outside to the pool. You can see the new 'Jazz Swim' teacher teaching the three girls the move. 
"Look how graceful I am doing these~" Naeun said
"You look like a squid" Gayoon said harshly
"No!!! You look like a Whale!" Naeun replied back

"Shut up! You both look like a octopus!" Jihyun shouted

'Here" I said and put the salmon sandwiches down on the side table

"Are these the right one?" Mi Sun ask

"Yes" Tiffany said as Mi Sun took a bite of the sandwich

"Hmmm~ It is." she said with her moutth full

"Mi Sun Umma, the three of us need to study for our exams, their coming soon-" Krystal paused

"People go to school to find a job, while you three. You three already have jobs" Mi Sun 

Tiffany, Krystal and I just stood there quietly from hearing that. "What are you three still doing here?!?! Go!!!!!" She shouted as my two sisters left.

We jumped into the Mercedes and drove off to the diner. 

-At the diner-

Tiffany and us were dressed in the uniform, pink and girly and short skirts and roller skates. Tiffany scrubbed the floor, Krystal cleaned the counter and I mopped the floor far from Tiffany.

"What. Are. You. Three. Doing. Here?!?!?" Suzy ask

"We are cleaning like Mi Sun ordered us" Krystal said

"Go to school! You guys will be late plus the exams are coming up so go!" Suzy said

"But-" Tiffany paused

"No 'Buts'!!!!" Suzy said

The three of us took our school notebooks and other stuff and took off but first we had to pick up a good friend of ours, his name is Shindong. That's all, just Shindong because he prefer just that. 

"Shindong-oppa!!!" I yelled

he came out wearing sweats and this funky looking....... Yea you know. 

"Um... What are you wearing?" I ask

"Oh just some sweats and this. My new style~" he said

"You look.... Kinda ghetto" Krystal said 

"yea, guess I should go change" he said in a upset tone

"Pk but hurry up!" Tiffany said

He came back looking like a cowboy and sat down in the passenger seat "Well, what are we doing?!? Let's go!" He said, the three of us just looked at each other and just stayed cool about it. We got to school but there were some of these jerks who took our spot and they are, Kim Hyuna (the most iest girl in the school), Kwon Yuri (the most popular girl in the school known with nice body), and Im Yoona (the most prettiest girl in the school). They laughed at us for not parking in the parking lot in time "What are some jerks.." Krystal said "Um.. Them?.." Tiffany said. I saw another parking and was about to go there but another group of boys parked there instead of us and laughed at us too. Let's see.. They are Kim Jonghyun,Nickhun,Kai,Taemin, and Sehun, in my eyes... I find Jonghyun really attracting!......  

 

 After we finally found a parking spot, I've realized that Krystal was texting with this person, his username is: 

                                  Boy457

I thought it was kinda mysterious, she seemed really happy while texting him- Wait a minute, is she dating?!?!?!

She accidentally dropped her phone there and left to class, even though the bell ranged, I'm gonna go get her phone and read it in class.

In class right now, it's super boring! The teacher is reading us this book called "the hunger games" and she planned on reading the whole thing in one day so I decided that it's the right time to read Krystal's text messages! And as I read, I suddenly gasp.