random bits and pieces one

Whirlwind

So starting from this chapter, I will be updating short chapters because it will be just bits and pieces that I remember one in a while. Yeah, I'm sorry.

 

"I should really message Sooyoung now." Luhan announced as he nonchalantly gave his water bottle for Yoona to hold for a moment while he gets his Blackberry. Sooyoung is Luhan's classmate and they're group mates for a group project. Of course, Luhan's the leader and he's been pressuring Sooyoung about editing their video advertisement for History class since it's due Wednesday and it's already Saturday. 

Yoona nodded. "Yeah, you probably should. That girl tends to be disobedient unless you apply force." Luhan laughed at that. Sooyoung is actually both their friend, though mostly Yoona's friend. She's one of the two closest girls to Yoona right now, apart from Liyin. After the three of them met because of their love for Korean everything, they stuck with each other ever since (and promised to do so until forever; "there's no forever" be damned). Actually, Yoona considers her high school life circling only on three people: Sooyoung, Liyin, and of course, Luhan. 

Luhan's eyebrows furrow together as he scrolls his phonebook for Sooyoung's number but it's nowhere to be found. "Yoong, can you text Sooyoung or at least just give me her number?" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" Yoona snapped. 

Luhan looked at her with a confusion etched on his face but then he suddenly cackled. "Oh, yeah, right, Ms. No Cellphone." Yoona grunted. For her 15th birthday, which was just last year, her parents gifted her with a phone- a shining, shimmering,  and splendid Samsung S4. It was all hers and all pretty until it accidentally fell from her pocket while she was listening to 2NE1's 'Happy'. Hooray for the irony! Her mom got so furious that until now, she's not buying her a new phone but she let Yoona borrow her old phone. It can access Twitter for her but it can't receive nor send messages which is like having no cellphone anyway. And until now, Luhan's teasing her about it ("Wow, your phone's motto is YOLO", "When you reach too high (expensive phone), you fall too low (more expensive repair)", "I think you're the only person in the world who doesn't have a phone, you should have a Guiness"...and the list of insults goes on).

When he stopped laughing, Luhan asked her, "You don't know her number?" Yoona shook her head. "The only numbers I memorized are mom's, dad's, and yours."

Luhan playfully smirked and scoffed (like he usually does) . "You love that much, huh?"

Yoona sighed. Luhan didn't notice.

You just can't imagine how much.