random bits and pieces three

Whirlwind

Luhan was all hussle and bussle the whole morning; his group didn't submit their portfolio yet and he's trying to finish all papers so that they can submit at the end of the day. Meanwhile, Yoona was outside Luhan's classroom's door blabbering about how she has to waste two hours later that afternoon.

"I have to drop Jongin off the tutorial center and wait for him until he's done then what am I going to do during those two hours of killing time?" Yoona hates it when she has to waste time because when she's not doing anything productive, she thinks she's wasting half her life...seriously. 

Luhan has his eyebrows furrowed as he buried his face in front of his laptop's screen. "Hey, hey. Can you cut the noise?" Yoona scoffed. "Then just don't listen? What's so difficult about that?" She knows Luhan's not a particularly nice person when he's so stressed out. Again, Yoona continued to blabber about her wasting time to Sooyoung. 

"You're looking for something to do, right? Just proofread our paper, then." Luhan smirked. "What? Why will I?"Yoona snapped. "You're complaining that you've got nothing to do and now I'm giving you something to do." Yoona grunted. Ever since, she was his proofreader. Yoona was known in their school as a very great writer; name the type of writing, she got it. 

"Okay fine." Yoona agreed nonetheless. It's always a yes when it comes to Luhan. 

 

It was after their Calculus review when Yoona proofread Luhan's paperworks. 

"Hey Yoona!" Some of their batchmates called to her from the back of the room. She just slightly smiled at their direction and continued to bury her face in front of Luhan's laptop screen (like how he was doing before).

"What did you do to her?" Yoona heard their batchmates ask Luhan. "You know, she's practicing her writing skills right now, hoping to find her true love." They all laughed and Yoona instantly glared at him. They laughed harder. 

That reference was actually from the Korean drama Reply 1997. It is because for the first time in forever, Luhan wanted to watch Korean dramas. 

"Um, Yoong?" Luhan called her name cautiously. She can sense that he has a favor to ask but he's uncomfortable to ask it. 

"Yeah?" She said as they were walking down the stairs from the teachers' room. Luhan seemed to change his mind. "Hey, tell me. What is it? You know I'll say yes if I can do it." Yoona said.

"Um...can...you...um...give me some of your...dramas?" He didn't look at her as he asked. Yoona's eyes widened. "Seriously?! Are you sick anywhere? Are you sure?" Luhan rolled his eyes. "Don't be so exaggerated. It's just dramas." Yoona's smile was really wide. Luhan never liked her addiction over Korea dramas; he thinks they are too unrealistic and mushy. 

"I have nothing to watch now, okay. I just need entertainment." Luha tried to defend himself. Yoona shook her head. "No, it's really okay. Nothing's wrong with what you're doing." Yoona said in between chuckles. Luhan rolled his eyes yet again. 

"I promise to give you all the best dramas!" Yoona smiled. "I'm doing you a favor, okay? You know how lazy I am when it comes to transferring files from my hard drive to flash drives." 

Yoona gave him Angel Eyes (because he asked for it since apparently, Luhan got intrigued with it when he heard her talking to their other guy classmate about it) and Reply 1997 (because she wanted him to see her as Shiwon and himself as Yoonjae). [A/N: I'm sorry for the drama reference]

Shiwon from Reply 1997 was also a writer and Luhan has been teasing her that her life peg was Shiwon. Luhan doesn't plan to watch the drama though because he found episode 1 "boring" but Yoona insists that he should. 

Ever since Yoona watched Reply 1997, she wondered if she can be Shiwon and he can be Yoonjae. 

 

I'm sorry. I seriously don't know where I'm going at. HAHA