Interesting girl

Crazy In Love

 

Hana POV:

“Today must be my luckiest day on earth! Omg, I can’t believe he sat beside and we breathed the same air! Kyaaaaaaa” Hana said in her head, kept smiling like a idiot and have two hands supporting her cheek, blushing by just thinking back.

“He’s just so perfect, the jawline, the high nosebridge. Keke Kim hana you’re so lucky!” Hana thought.

 

Flashback:

Hana was walking to school on the first day of high school life, she skip happily and twirl around the bushes with pretty sunflower. She plucked one and smelled the sunflower “hmmm! It’s gonna be a great high school year right?” She smiled at it and decided that she’s gonna study hard for high school and make her omma proud. Hoping a day she can help to pay all her appa’s debt before he ran away from home and live a peaceful life with her omma.

 

“Kim hana aja aja fighting!” She punched her fist in the air and jumped. When her feet landed on the ground she stepped onto a stone, slipped and fell on the ground. “Ouch my !” she winced.

“You alright?” a voice appeared out of nowhere and suddenly a hand appeared too, beside hana. Hana took the hand and said brightly “Ah, thank you! Hehehe I’m alright”. She had her usual silly eye smile and bowed at the person. “Be careful” The guy said and walked away.

Hana managed to catch his side view and let a awe “woah, he’s so handsome.” She giggled her way to school.

 

The next time hana got to see that guy was at the welcome ceremony for the year 1 students at the grandhall. To be able to attend this school, Dongguk High, is either you’re smart or you’re from a rich family. Hana studied her off and got into this school on scholarship, aimed to be a proud daughter of her omma.

When the school’s dance crew performed on the stage, Hana got excited by just the intro of the performance. Since she is a dancer too, she always hoped to get in a school dance crew and enjoy the feeling of a crew dancing enjoying the music.

Suddenly, she spotted a familiar figure on the stage. “It’s the guy this morning!! He’s a dancer too? Omg he’s so good in dancing, hmm he’s hot too. Hehehehe”

Hana was so awed by the dance performance and when the dance crew introduced themselves, the guy said “Hi, I’m hoya, year 2. Choreographer of the crew” and all you heard was girls screaming out loud.

“Oh so his name is hoya, thank you hoya sunbaenim” Hana said softly and smiled.

Since that day Hana had a crush on him and by just looking at him, she felt happy, she didn’t want to ask for much. Because she knows they are both from different side of the world and there wouldn’t be any progress even if you both meet again.

End of flash back

 

 

Sarang waved at her, “Hana are you listening? Hellooooo~” “ah yes? I mean no, keke sorry I was thinking about something.” hana smiled embarrassed. “Nahs, it’s okay, introduction class wouldn’t be that important right?” Sarang replied. Just then, the bell rang. “Alright class, that’s all for today’s class! Go home and read up on chapter 1, I’ll do explanation on it tomorrow. Thank you class.” The lecturer left the class.

Hana quickly packed her bag and grab her shoe bag before dashing out of the class, “Sarang ah enjoy your date later!” and left with a wink. All she heard was Sarang screaming at her but she just smiled and ran.

 

Hana quickly changed into a  white sports bra , a grey sweat pants and wore her sneaker. She hurried to the dance crew studio, opening the door a little and peek at the dance crew dancing to the upbeat music. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA4b4kXXnjQ&feature=related)

Yes, she has being doing this since year 1. Ever since she knows that the dance crew only recruits guys and needs to pay a seasonal fees, she aborted the idea of joining of the dance crew. But that didn’t stop her from loving dancing and learning it.

Every day, she will rush to the studio, peek at the dance crew dancing, trying to learn from their routine and before the dance crew leave, she will rush to one corner to hide.

Only when she is sure that the studio is empty, then she will go in and practice her dance.

Today, as usual, after the dance crew left the studio, she carefully sneaks in the studio and on the speaker out loud. Hana then let down her hair, starting to do stretching and warm up.

Just then Hana didn’t know that hoya had left his ipod in the studio and was on his way back to the studio. As he walks nearer to the studio, he heard loud music playing from the studio. “I thought everyone left? Why is the music not off?” Hoya thought to himself.

 

As he pushed the door slightly opened , he saw a small figure dancing to the music.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haYJv1TMSsI&feature=related)

The chest pop & isolation had hoya fixed on the figure, “Wow, this girl sure has some skills. She can even dance better than that old man sunggyu in our crew.” He said to himself. As he continues to watch, he can’t help but to get mesmerized by how Hana’s hair flips and the perfect body wave. 

 

When the music ended, Hana was panting hard and sat on the ground trying to catch some air, she didn’t realized she was been watched all along. “You have great dance skill girl.” A low voice came from the back.

Hana turned her back and was shocked by Hoya’s appearance. “I….err….I’m sorry! Bye!” She grabbed her bag and ran off the studio. Hana tripped a bit but continue to run without turning back.

Just as shocked as Hana, Hoya was also shocked to know that the girl that was dancing so powerful was the girl beside him during lunch time.

“Her cute appearance is so different from the girl I saw just now. (Smirk) What an interesting girl, she’s so different from the rest.” 

 

 

Author's Note: Thank you for subscribing to my story! ^^

I'm always a fan of SNSD hyoyeon's dance and I think she's a awesome dancer, so just try to imagine Hana dances like her but not look like her alright !!

Comments are loved, please comment <3