I Can't Wait

Crazy In Love

 

As 3 weeks past, you still continued to hang out with Hana Hoya and Dongwoo. Okay, it’s more of that Dongwoo dragged hoya and followed you and Hana everywhere. Every day, you would look forward to school, enjoying Hana’s company in class; even she’s smart, you can’t help but to feel that she is still a kid. You have to watch over her to prevent her from tripping and falling down. She will always smile silly to you when she falls.

 

Another real reason for you to look forward to school, Jang dong woo.

You have no idea why are you so attached to him. You love seeing him laugh and smile, love seeing him being happy, you want to protect the smile he has and keep him safe with you. Every morning when you woke up, the first thing you thought is dongwoo dongwoo and dongwoo. You have no idea what is this feeling. You tried to shake it off, trying so hard to remain calm in front of him, but you just can’t.

This just sound so crazy, but you think you are crazy in love with him.

 

However, there’s a negative side of hanging out with dongwoo and hoya, girls are jealous. You would receive threats and insults from the girls in the school. But you didn’t care, “Why should I do what they want?” you thought and you know they are just jealous. Sometimes, instead of attacking you, they will attack poor Hana, making her fall down during physical education class, mess up with her locker, splash water at her during chemistry class.

But, Hana never once cried or grumbled to you, she just show a usual silly smile she has and say “I’m alright! Hehe, it’s okay Sarang girls are like that” “Aigoo, you cute little girl, why are you always so kind and bright” You said while ruffling her hair and helped her to clean up after that.

 

 

Today, everyone was dragging their body to school, dread for the bell to ring and yay, we survived through another Friday again. As usual, you hana dongwoo and hoya are walking down the hallway after school. Hoya will always walk at the back, he rarely speaks out and its always three of you talking and laughing.

For some reason, you felt that hana is avoiding hoya. She would avoid the glance that hoya gave, whenever hoya is walking near her, she would run up to your side and smile nervously. “What is wrong with Hana and hoya? They had a fight? But they have never communicate before” You thought.

Suddenly dongwoo spoke “Sarang ah, hmmm are you…. Fr…free tmr? Want to ca…catch a movie ?” He smile nervously and played with his finger. “eh?” You raised your eyebrow. “I mean, we always hang out in schooool… and..and you have never walk around the town rig..right?” He added and showed his famous puppy eye again.

“omgosh, not this dongwoo, you’re making me melt” You thought and blush as you looked at him. “ermm, alright. But! Hana is coming with us, okay.” You can’t resist the offer and agreed with the date. “OKAYOKAY! Then Hoya is coming too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YES!!!” He let off his signature laughter and went jump around crazily. You shook your head smiling & thinking, ‘this kid’.

 

You looked over at hana and asked if she’s alright with it. “ah, ah yea I’m alright with it, but hoya sunbaenim is coming too?” “yupp he is” You replied. You felt her face stiffened and let off a awkward a smile again. “Hmmm, something is going on with these two.” You thought

Just then your thought was distracted by the crazy dongwoo, still jumping around and pulling hoya here and there screaming. “So, the details for tomorrow?” You asked. “ohhhhh hahahahahahahahahahha sorry, 3pm at myeongdong station, exit A! Oh no! I’m late for dance practice. See you tomorrow Sarang ah. Weeeeeeeeeee~” He shouted and skipped away with the poor hoya.

You thought “I can’t wait for tomorrow, dongwoo ah” and smiled.

As hoya was being dragged away by dongwoo, he kept staring at Hana and she looked away, avoiding the eye contact. Hoya smirked and thought "You're really so interesting, hana"