Shes different

Awakened By The Dead

    He glared at me with his hazel eyes. Deep into my soul. Its only been seconds but it felt like 10000 years.

"HAHAHAHA. What are you talking about, son? What things do you see? Hahahahaha."

 

     "This is why I shouldve not told you. No one would understand. No one would even believe me once I say it." I bit my bottom lips and looked down, feeling a little bit more than upset.

"Son, its not that I dont believe you. I just-" He sighed and looked down. I looked at him. "I just dont believe in those things. You need to see a psychologist."

 "Goddamnit, dad. For sake. Then why do you think people do believe in ghosts? Why do they believe in spirits wandering around? Why do you think horror movies were created? How do you think they got the ideas of dark hollow eyes and tall slender people with no faces? Why do you think this all happens? Thats because it is there and I do see them, dad. I am one o-"

 "Son! Stop it. I have had enough of you now. Stop with all of these bull, alright. If it is real then where the is mom, huh?!" 

    It was then I realised, that I have forgotten about moms death 9 years ago. I havent seen her. Not yet. She wouldnt appear infront of me. I wouldnt want to see her, though I miss her more than anything. I didnt want to have all those flashbacks of when she got hit by a car. Right. Infront. Of. Me. I didnt. I never did. But it was then when I did. All because of dad.

"Alright then. Do whatever you want, dad. Believe what ever makes you happy. I wont bother you. But if you say something about mom. One more time. Ill ing tell everyone."

 

---

 

   Classes are just getting more boring each day. I kept on thinking what had happened yesterday instead of paying attention to whats happening in class. He left the house right after I told him. He knew that I knew it too. It was a secret. But I knew it.

 

   "Hey! Baekhyun! Stand up!" Mrs Dani shouted and the whole class were looking at me. I stood up. "How many times do I have to call your name huh? Do I have to shout to call your name?"

 "Sorry, Mrs. Dani" I looked to my book and there were scribbles I did unconsciously. 

  "STAND OUTSIDE! NOW!" 

I walked outside as I heard the "funny" guy shout "Deaf-freak!" But I didnt mind and everyone was laughing.

 

   I saw the same girl who bumped onto me the other day in hometime. I was about to go and apologise but she disappeared in the crowd.

 Wait. What. Shes not one of those? Shes not dead.