Jin

Angel

His hair was a mess, sweat dripped down his head, his heartbeat sped up and he was panting. He almost looked like he was by five guys, except that he WASN’T. It was too much for him. He didn’t think he could survive if this continues for even 2 more minutes. He was too tired to even keep his eyes open.

It was like god saw his miserable state and heard his prayers when the choreographer called out for a break. He flopped down the floor and sprawled like a death body, except that he was still breathing. Thankfully. He was too tired and he almost fell asleep when a voice distracting him for his very welcomed nap.

“Seokjin hyung” Hoseok was standing by his side looking at him.

“What?” Seokjin asked sounding a bit annoyed.

“We’re heading out to get something to eat, are you coming?”

Seokjin stared the ceiling for moment. Acting like he was considering the offer when all he wanted was to decline the offer.

“…no, thanks. I rather pass out here than in the middle of the street” Seokjin said closing his eyes again. Hoseok laughed lightly.

“Ah hyung it’s not that bad. We were only practicing for three hours” Hoseok said, smile still plastered across his face. Seokjin shot his eyes open and sent a death glare towards the younger.

"Three hours NON-STOP" and Hoseok laughed even more.

Then Taehyung came and clung to Hoseok’s arm. He grinned widely, looking very hyper and energetic. Like the whole three hours of dance practice didn’t even affect him the slightest. Just by looking at Taehyung himself made Seokjin felt tired. Seokjin wondered where Taehyung got all his energy.

“Are you coming, hyung?” Taehyung asked cheerfully (too cheerfully for Seokjin liking). Seokjin was too tired to even answer the same question twice.

“No, Seokjin hyung rather rot here” Hoseok answered Taehyung and got him laughing. Seokjin just shook his head.

“Yah hurry up!! Are you guys coming or not?” Jimin yelled from the door.

Taehyung was already skipping towards Jimin. ‘Where the hell did this kid got the energy to even walk?’ Seokjin thought to himself. When Hoseok walked away, Seokjin’s eyes followed him. Hoseok stop in middle then turned to face at Seokjin again.

“You want anything, hyung?”

Seokjin smiled genuinely. If there was a thing that Seokjin loved about Hoseok the most then it must be the fact that Hoseok always thinks of others.

“No. I’m good” Seokjin replied. Still smiling. Hoseok nodded and walked away.

Only him, Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon left in the room. Namjoon was practically leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath, looking half death as Seokjin. Yoongi busied himself with his phone, trying (really hard) to ignore Jungkook who was playing with Yoongi’s ear. Sniffing Yoongi’s ear, whispering something that made Yoongi glared at Jungkook and sometimes if Seokjin eyed Yoongi carefully, he swore he saw Yoongi blushed at Jungkook’s words. ‘What’s with the two of them?’ Seokjin thought to himself.

***

Nearly 40-45 minutes later Jimin crashed in the dance room laughing so loud. Hoseok and Taehyung followed behind. Hoseok walked towards Seokjin.

“Wow, hyung, you didn’t even move since we left.” Hoseok said, matter-of-factly. Hoseok offered a hand and Seokjin grabbed it then Hoseok pulled Seokjin into sitting position. Hoseok smiled at Seokjin before Seokjin got up to get something to drink.

Smiling. Yes, that’s the second thing Seokjin loves about Hoseok.

“Hyung” Seokjin almost choked on his water.

“Hoseok can you not scare the out of me” Seokjin sighed and turned to face Hoseok. Hoseok just laughed.

“Sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to scare you. Plus I didn’t know you’re that weak-hearted” he made sure to emphasize the word ‘that’.

“No, I am not” Seokjin deemed. Hoseok just smiled.

“Eh, where’s Yoongi hyung and Jungkook?” Jimin asked. Hoseok looked at Seokjin but Seokjin shrugged and muttered ‘I don’t know’.

“They went out” Namjoon said.

“Where?” Jimin asked.

“I don’t know. Do I look like I care?” Namjoon replied.

“You should. Since you’re the leader” Taehyung said and Namjoon glared at him. Before Namjoon could say anything that might start a fight, Jimin dragged Taehyung out of the room to search for Yoongi and Jungkook.

“Here” Hoseok handed a plastic bag to Seokjin. Seokjin raised an eyebrow but Hoseok said nothing. He took it and looked into the plastic bag. There were 2 sweet breads (or buns or pastries or whatever you want to call it) and a bottle of energy drink.

“You need these. You need to eat a little, hyung” Hoseok said and smiled. He patted Seokjin’s shoulder before walking away towards Namjoon.

“Thanks” Seokjin murmured but Hoseok was too far to hear it. But that didn’t really matter because they both knew Seokjin was always grateful to have Hoseok.