JUST REMEMBER (A Son Dongwoon Fan Fiction) - CHAPTER 3: The Guest

JUST REMEMBER (A Son Dongwoon Fanfic)

Sam finally finished dinner with her sister and bid goodnight to start unpacking her things in her new room.

Stretching and yawning, Sam sat on her bed where her black bag laid unpacked. She rubbed her eyes and stared at it, realizing it seems to be different. For one thing, the the brand wasn't what she remembered her bag to be; then it seemed to be bigger and a lot bulgy. 

She immediately ped it and the next thing she saw stunned her; there were a lot of stuffed items inside with letters and notes written on amost all types of languages. Stuffed toys, sweets, accessories and all things a girl can think of as a gift. It looked like a bag from Charlie's Chocolate Factory or something. She pulled a pink letter and saw a scrawl written in English:

 

" Dongwoon Oppa, I hope you liked my gift. It brought tears to my eyes finally seeing you in person, I hope you come back to London again. It was a great concert - Saranghae BEAST!"

 

"Holy Smokes -", Sam muttered in complete shock, " -I just switched bag with a BEAST!"

 

Panicking, Sam shook off all of the bag's content on her bed. What an eyesore! 

 

There were more letters, miniature stuffed toys and candies of all kids. She took another pink paper and read another fan love note: 

"Oppa, You are my favorite BEAST! I love you. Come back to London soon!"

 

"Oh, crap," Sam groaned. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. All of the most important things were in the bag she accidentally switched with the BEAST called Dongwoon.

 

Sam was clueless on how to ever get her bag back. And after almost half an hour contemplating, she finally decided to tell her sister about it, although it might have to wait tomorrow as they're already sleeping now.

So she dumped the fan gifts back into the stranger's bag and tried to sleep. She was uneasy.

 

 

********************************************************************************

The next morning Sam woke up with a headache. She slouched her way to the kitchen to find a note from Ana telling her that they already went to work and don't want to wake her up. Ana also reminded her to take her regular meds on the counter top, which Sam did do so. 

She sat at the counter top with a bowl of cereal, eating in solitude. Then the doorbell rang.

It could be Ana forgetting something, Sam thought.

She moved slowly towards the living room to open the front door. Standing at the doorway was a middle aged man in a dark suit and sunglasses. He looks very intimidating.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ", he bowed. "Are you Samantha Ree Enderson?" he added with a usual Korean accent, mispronouncing her name.

 

BE CAREFUL WITH STRANGERS was running in Sam's mind. Nonetheless, she answered awkwardly: "Y-Yes I am."

 

"Forrow me prease..." the man said shortly, leading her to the elevator across the hall of their condo unit.

Are you crazy? Sam thought to herself. He could be a serial killer or a kidnapper. 

 

"I-I'm sorry sir, but what's going on?" Sam asked, slightly scared. She had half the mind of quickly closing the door, bolting it shut, and going back to her room hiding under her bed when the man quickly said in his broken English.

 

"Someone woot like to see you Ma'am. Doo not be aflaid, I just a security man for you" he said, showing his ID, "Prease, forrow me downstairs."

Samantha could hear politeness in his voice despite the very intimidating look. So, still taking precautions she followed the man to the elevator and down the first floor, then out at the parking area of the condo building. Sam was ready to run away if anything bad happens, then the security guy opened a black van's door.

What she saw next made her heart stop a slight beat. A young man was sitting there with sunglasses on smirking at her. There was no mistaking that look. It was the BEAST member Dongwoon.