Chapter 2

Killua's Firsts

Chapter 2

However, little did Mirai know that running away with the man he loves is nothing but a trap.

She didn’t know that behind that bright smile of Hayato, his sweet kisses and his warm hugs is a ruthless evil that wants to take advantage of her first love.

 

 

On the other hand, ever since Mirai and Hayato left there is something that is bothering Killua. He feels like he miscalculated something and that is when he remembered what his brother told him about Mirai.

 

“She posses a precious power that all the eyes of the underground society is on her.” Illumi’s voice echoed on Killua’s mind.

 

“And to protect that girl from everyone they decided to engage her to one of the Zoldyck and that is me.” Killua thought to himself.

 

 

Mirai and Hayato headed to the port and get on the one of the yacht, the girl really trusted her boyfriend oblivious of his evil plans.

“Hayato.” She called his name softly.

“What is it my princess?” he spun around and hugs her.

“I love you.” She said and Hayato just fake a smile.

“Where are we going now that we are free?” She asks.

“Free?” Hayato questions with his evil looks taking over.

“Yes, I am free but not you my princess.” Hayato lift Mirai up and locked her in one of the rooms.

 

Mirai can’t fathom of what the hell is happening, why is Hayato locking her? Why his eyes seem so evil? Why does tears keeps flowing from her eyes?

 

“Let me out Hayato!! Let me out!” She screams at the top her lungs.

“Why are you doing this to me??” She cried endlessly.

“We love each other but why??” She whimpers more.

 

“We love each other? Don’t make me laugh princess, it was you who love me.” Hayato replied behind the door.

 

That is when Mirai realized that Hayato never told her that he loves her, how stupid could she be? How could they be a couple like that? All this time it was just her telling him she loves him all the time. The kisses they shared and the warm embrace were all an art of deception.

 

Mirai keeps on crying silently wanting to bury herself alive for being so stupid, she even runaway from her parents who mean to protect her.

 

“And since this is going to be our last time being together princess, let me tell you something.” Hayato said while Mirai has her ears open.

 

“Toying with your feelings was never my plan, my real intention was to kidnap you from the start but they found out and so this is my last resort.”

“I’m paid to get you for my boss, he wants your blood and live forever young.” Hayato explained.

 

And that is why Mirai is such a precious gem to the Tzu, her family wanted to protect her because she have this amazing power to heal anyone and a story underground is roaming around that her blood will make you live forever.

Her security is so secure just to protect her but she misunderstand everything for she was being suffocated by it and loving Hayato was her breather yet everything was a lie.

 

“Just wait a little longer and we’ll arrive soon.” That was Hayato’s last words to Mirai.

 

The voice she would never hear again.

 

Because Killua almost killed him.

 

Killua’s hunch is correct there is something wrong and that is Hayato never even displayed affection after kissing Mirai in the central park. And that is enough to make him move and convince Gon that Mirai is in danger.

 

Gon opened the room where Mirai was locked up, scared and distressing. Gon immediately come by Mirai’s side to make her feel she have someone beside her, that she is not alone.

He helped her gone outside where they saw a couple of men in the floor including the one operating the yacht and also the one who badly hurt Mirai, Hayato.

Hayato is lying in the floor unconscious while Killua aims to kill him but Mirai stopped him in tears.

 

“Please spare his life.” She cried.

 

“Just leave him to the police or something. I’m begging you.” She said looking at Killua with tears.

 

Killua didn’t know why but he feels the pain Mirai is having, he hates seeing her cry because it hurts him, her voice begging is his weakness that he even spared a life of a criminal. And Killua hated Mirai because of this but there is something more hidden other than hate in his heart.

 

Gon and Killua turn over Hayato and his men to the police and even called the Tzu about it. And they were very thankful that their only daughter is safe in the hands of her fiancé.

Mirai is currently at Gon and Killua’s place to rest because of the all the happenings that she suffered. She only cried ever since the two guys save her, she cried and cried and cried that the two guys could do nothing but Gon stayed beside her, her tears were dried up in Gon’s shirt as she finally fall asleep.

Killua on the other hand really wanted to comfort her, he really is trying to approach her but everytime he does he only says the opposite. He wanted to be the one beside Mirai but he can’t, and seeing Gon gently comforting her, he thought that Gon is better with her than himself.

 

It’s late in the morning when Mirai wakes up from a heavy cry, she sees Gon beside her bed sleeping soundly. She remember how kind this guy was when she cried her heart out to him, he listens to all her whines and always wiping up the streak of tears on her face.

She hovers the blanket to Gon and thank him from the bottom of her heart,

Then she sauntered outside the balcony where there is a guy with a silver hair looking up the starry sky.

Killua felt her presence and asks “How are you feeling?”

“Better. Thank you.” She answers and he nodded.

And the place is enveloping with quietness and awkwardness.

Then Mirai started to talk.

“Why did you save me?”

 

Killua was caught up by that question that he doesn’t know what to answer but he said “Because you are my fiancée.”

 

“You knew about it?” Mirai was shocked, she thought he didn’t know.

 

“Of course.” He said.

 

“Then why? Why did you let me go?” Mirai said.

 

“Why? Why did I let her go?” Killua thought.

“Because that way you would be happy Mirai.” Killua whispered on his mind.

 

“Because I don’t want to be engaged! I don’t like people deciding for my life.” Killua said instead.

 

“Of course you wouldn’t like that. I don’t like it either.”  She mumbled and thought that her engagement with Killua should be cancelled.

 

Not because she doesn’t like him because the truth is she like him so much even though he is so mean but she thought that she doesn’t deserve Killua. She is nothing but a hindrance to Killua’s freedom and she doesn’t want that.

Because what she wanted is to repay Killua and Gon for everything they’ve done to her and cancelling the engagement is a must for that is her way to repay Killua.

And for Gon she will keep on thinking about it.

 

Killua takes off his hoodie and let Mirai wear it “You’ll gonna catch a cold. I’ll be on my bed first, goodnight.” he said and left yet deep inside he still wanted to stay with her but he thinks this is not the right time for she was betrayed by the love she believes in.

 

And Mirai is left alone wondering in the vast starry sky.