Chapter 1

Killua's Firsts

Chapter 1

Killua Zoldyck age 18, a pro hunter and Gon Freecss best friend.

It’s been years since he is helping Gon to find Ging Freecss who is Gon’s father but until now they are still far away from finding him. They are currently travelling to different places to find Ging and now they stop over in Rasia.

But neither of the two boys knows that stopping over in Rasia they would meet someone that will totally change Killua.

 

It is already dark but the streets are still busy, people roaming around buying in the night market, eating street foods and many more. But in the darker alley where there is no one’s presence a woman’s voice is being heard shouting for help but not even a single person heard her voice.

However, Gon and Killua who are very vigilant, they are able to come and help the girl being force to come with some men in suits. Gon and Killua beat up those men wearing suits and help the girl runaway with them.

The girl thanked Gon and Killua for helping her get away from those weird men in suits.

 

“You’re welcome. By the way what is your name? I’m Gon Freecss!” The boy in green outfit said.

 

“I’m Mirai Tzu.” The girl responded.

 

After hearing that name Killua seemed to be bothered by it because he knew that the Tzu family is one of the most influential families in the world. That’s why he becomes very doubtful of the true motives of the girl.

 

“Why are you running away from those men?” Killua asks coldly.

 

“Ah.eh..” The girl mumbled unsure if she would tell them the truth.

 

“Are you really a Tzu?” Killua asks again holding the girl and pointing his deadly hand on her neck.

 

The girl is very nervous of this sudden act of Killua.

 

“Killua! What are you doing?” Gon has no idea of what is running on Killua’s mind.

 

“Tell us the truth or else I’ll kill you.” Killua said coldly.

 

“Killua!” Gon shouted.

 

“I—I..run away from home.” She mumbled scared and trembling then Killua let go of her.

 

“Gon get the Tzu’s number and tell them their Ojou-sama is here.” Killua ordered.

 

“Stop! Please stop! Don’t tell them. I can’t go home and I won’t go home!” the girl cried.

 

“Whatever, let’s go Gon.” Killua said and slowly sauntered away but Gon remains by the girl’s side.

 

“Killua! I won’t abandon her! I’m going to take her with us!” Gon stated.

 

“Are you stupid??! Just leave her here.” Killua responded.

 

“No! She’s in danger! She’s being chased by some weird guys.” Gon said.

 

“Baka!! That was her bodyguards for sure! And now that we beat up those guys, we are making an enemy with the Tzu and that would be very troublesome.” Killua explained.

 

 

But in the end Gon decided to take the girl with them and Killua can’t do anything about it.

They learned that the girl runaway from her parents because she is being engaged to someone and she’s definitely against it for she is in love with someone else. And that is her ex bodyguard who was being kicked out because her parents learned about their special feelings for each other.

 

“So, you are going to meet him?” Gon asks.

 

“Yes, tomorrow at the central park he will be waiting for me. I’m sorry for troubling you.” The girl said.

 

“That was nothing, we will be accompanying you until tomorrow so you can rendezvous with your boyfriend Mirai-san.” Gon responded.

 

“Just call me Mirai.” The girl smiled.

 

“Stupid! I’ll be sleeping Gon, you take care of her by yourself.” Killua said and left.

 

“Sighs. Sorry for Killua being so harsh to you.” Gon said.

 

“It’s okay because it is my fault for dragging you in my problem. By the way, you called him Killua right?” Mirai asks.

 

“Yup! He is Killua Zoldyck and we are pro hunters.” Gon responded.

 

“Ki—ki—killua Zoldyck you say??” Mirai freak out.

 

Because that was the name she heard from her parent’s mouth when they said she’s going to be engage.

 

“Yup, why? Ah! Don’t worry he is not an assassin anymore, we are pro hunters.” Gon repeated cheerfully being oblivious of the truth that the girl is keeping.

 

 

The next day, the girl still didn’t tell the two boys about her being engage to Killua because it seems that he doesn’t even know about it. But what she didn’t know is that, when Killua left the room last night  his brother Illumi called him and told him about him getting engage with the Tzu’s only daughter Mirai, he was also being ordered to look for her  because the girl is missing. Killua was very mad after learning from Illumi that he is being engaged without his consent and he is definitely against it too, that is why he didn’t tell Illumi that he already found the girl. Instead, he is helping her meet up with some other guy.

 

 

It is five in the afternoon when Mirai finally meet her boyfriend Hayato in the central park. She kisses him immediately as soon as she sees him. She misses him so much that she forgot she’s with Gon and Killua. Then Killua make an obvious clearing of throat so that Mirai would notice them being there and she really did then she introduces Killua and Gon to Hayato. Hayato thanked the two hunters for helping Mirai meet him.

They bid goodbye to Gon and Killua after that brief intro because they need to hurry so that they won’t get caught by the Tzu’s men. Hayato hold Mirai’s hand tightly but gently as they run away together while the two hunters remain there and watch them fade away.