My little life

Wrong Decision Changed Me

I’m Byun Baekhyun, lived once in a dark, unfair world and tried to escape from illusion of life. At first, I really wanted to end my life but no, not for my mother. I’m not a stupid person to take a suicide to end my miserable life. Until I realized that being hurt so much will lead me to change everything.

 

I still remember everything when I was in high school. I was aware of what others think towards me but I really don’t care. All of the students hate me for what I am, for being an ugly nerd, wearing stupid eyeglasses, a bookworm. But it was okay for me. I would rather be alone than go with those judging eyes of students. No one likes me except for teachers who appreciate my study habits. So I spend all of my time reading and studying.

 

Every day, I can hear students teasing and laughing at me, even bullying. I never tell it to my mother because I don’t want her worry about me. I just accept those hurtful words, throwing papers, spilling juice on my head and many more. After that, I will just pretend nothing happened. What I never did was to cry. It was just a waste of time.

 

One day, I was eating alone at the canteen. No one dared to sit beside me. I heard them talking about my appearance…

‘Ugly nerd’

‘Bookworm’

‘Stupid Byun Nerdboy’

I didn’t notice, someone was already behind me, ready to drop a plate of pasta on my head. Everyone laugh hard. They even took pictures. I was so embarrassed so I stood up, took my things and ran to the restroom. I expected everything so I brought extra clothes and towel. I cleaned myself and washed my head then changed my stained uniform. I was about to go out when someone opened the door, face worried.

 

“You okay?”

“What the hell do you want? Drop another pasta? Let me change first then go ahead. Or you want juice? Then, okay.”

“N-no! I-I just want to help, you know.”

“Then just try to ignore me.”

“B-but—”

 

I left him. Every time we passed, he always wanted to talk to me saying he wants me to be his friend. I tried to ignore him. Until I gave up saying ‘Yes, we can be friends’ and he thanked me. That was the very first time that someone wanted me to be his friend and I’m very thankful. He introduced his self, Park Chanyeol. He was the first friend in my life. He was popular at school, opposite to me. Yes, I’m also popular in other way. We ate our lunch at the garden. He even tried to make me laugh though it was awkward. I was so glad; having a friend was not a wrong decision but bullying me never ended. When Chanyeol was not around, they will say ‘You, stick to your opposite stupid!’, ‘you’re not fitted to him nerdy boy!’ and many more. They will do anything to make fun in a wrong way. Chanyeol never knew.

 

A month after the school year end, I was making my assignments when someone texted me, Chanyeol. I read it and I was shocked on his message

I love you, Baekhyun.

I felt my heart was beating so fast. I thought, it would be his chance to change his life so replied back, “I love you too, Chanyeol.”

 

I was so confident, didn’t think what will be the consequence of believing someone you thought you trust. I was inside the illusion of life, believing it was true in my eyes. I heard them, talking something about me. I listened carefully. I also saw Chanyeol sitting forming a circle.

 

“So Chanyeol, you won the bet.”

“Of course, Chanyeol can do anything especially making someone fall to him.”

“What are you going to do with that Nerdy boy?”

 

Before he could say anything, he saw me. He went out to see me, crying so much. Before he could speak, I ran away, so fast. I didn’t know it was just a bet. He used me to fall for him. Now, I already snapped out to reality, no one deserves to be my friend, to love me, forever.

 

Back to my normal routine, bullied by many students and no one was going to protect me. I was so stupid to fall for someone who doesn’t deserve me. He fooled me. But the new was, I cried a lot. My mother seemed to notice my puffy eyes but I managed to hide it from her pretending that I’m still happy behind my broken heart. After what happened, I never talked to Chanyeol again. He tried to explain but I didn’t try to listen, I just ignore him. Two more days to end my miserable life in this school, I told everything to my mom. I told everything. Bullying, making fun with my appearance, the bet. She was shocked, she cried a lot because that was not the life she wanted for me. I explained everything and she understands me. She said, I will transfer to other school, away from that school and I agreed. All I know, my mom will be the last person who will care for me.

“Don’t cry my baby, I will protect you.” All those words, all I wanted…

 

The next day, she confronted my teachers about the incident and they were so sorry about the bullying. She understands, saying she will send me to other school next school year. She also talked to my adviser. And after their conversation, she thanked Ms Kim, my adviser. We left the school, some students were staring at me but I don’t care. My true savior was with me. I spoke to myself, “Last night will be the last cry for you, Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready son?” I nodded to my mom before giving him a kiss.  It was two years when nightmare happened. I tried to move and I succeed. My mom planned for this. She changed everything for me. The past is in the past. Now, I changed a lot. She supported me every time, everywhere. I’m now ready to face the reality of life, the new me.

 

I transferred again to my former, horrible school and my adviser greeted me with a wide smile. She explained everything. My mother told her that after two year, she will transfer me back. I was a bit surprise. Then we walked to the classroom. She also said, I should introduce myself the way everyone will shocked in surprise. As I enter the room, no one notice me, the person they bullied. “Hi! My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice meeting you… again.” I said in very formal way. As we expect, every surprised. The Byun Baekhyun changed his appearance. Chestnut brown colored hair, eyes covered by my long bangs, chubby white face and a fair skin. But I’m still the old Byun Baekhyun, down to earth and will never try to revenge.

 


 

I’m Park Chanyeol, living now in the dark side of my life. I lost a precious person. I didn’t mean to hurt Baekhyun. I was just forced to join the bet. Everyone knows that I can probably fall someone. Being friend with him was so memorable. I don’t even think why everyone hates him so much since he’s cool. I was just so oblivious towards his feelings. I tried to talk to him but all he did was to ignore me like I didn’t exist in his life. I missed him, so much. I hope that time would come back. I wanted to be true to Baekhyun, that I love him. I know he already forgives me when I offered him to talk. But in this case, our friendship will be not the same than the past. A simple bet will cause one person to rise after being down while the other will regret everything. I’m so stupid to fool him yet I didn’t mean it. Baekhyun changed a lot and he deserved it. Now, I deserved this, loving him without loving me back. I’m so stupid, stupid Chanyeol. Someday, I hope you will come back to my heart.

 


 

I’m Byun Baekhyun, who still loves Chanyeol, who will lighten up his world but not this time. I know, I’m so stupid to love him all over again though he breaks my heart. But, it changed me. Someday, someday I will come back to your heart.

 

 

 

 

[A/N] So, I was bored here in hospital, confined for almost 3 days. GAWD! I don't like here, wanna go home :((( So, thank you for reading. Hope you like it, and another, pray for me to leave this ing hospital. Hehe~ Sorry, I didn't read it yet so, don't be bother from errors. HAHAHAHA! Everything came like a BANG!!!

Subscribe !

Comment !

Upvote ?

 

Buing~