What Did Hana find?

When The Unexpected Happens [PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST CHAPTER]

It's almost going to be one month in here in SOPA and I've been friends with these six different persons. I'm glad that I gained friends that easily here. I person like me? People say I'm difficult to understand. Weird, they say. Am I really that stupid?

 

Well, I must say we all got to know each other very well. It's fun knowing these people. Among us, Hyunhee is the only not-transferee. Minhee unnie came from a foreign country. What can I say? She's a rich kid. For Haneul my classmate, she just began going to school this school year because the last year, she was not able to attend school. She told us that she is not that rich. She even told us that she's the only one who takes care of her grandmother. But even though Haneul doesn't go to school, she's smart as heck. As for maknae Heegi and Minkyung unnie, they came from another school. Me and Min-ah came from another city. I came from Busan and she came from Gwangju. Well, as for Hyunhee, she was already studying here for who knows how long. She said that she lives alone and she has a part time job so she can survive. I was amazed. I guess she's really hard-working. She also got bullied a lot ever since she stepped on SOPA's ground. Don't worry Hyunhee, we're all here. You're not going to be alone anymore.

 

Last subject just finished. Yes, dismissal time! We were supposed to go out today but I'm needed in the house. I guess my parents will let me stay with siblings again. It was always like that. "Okay! We'll go out next time." I heard Minhee unnie say as we walked out of the gate.

"Yep. We can go out anytime, as long as Minhee' money remains there in her wallet." Minkyung unnie joked.

"Ah, so you're planning on using my money when we're gonna go out?" Minhee asked, annoyed. 

"Minkyung unnie was just joking." Hyunhee spoke. Believe it or not, our shy and quiet Hyunhee will transform to a noisy one when she's with us. Not that noisy though. She just talks a lot but the volume of her voice never changes. Still soft.

"Oh, really? Good." Minhee unnie sighed in relief. "So, I won't use my money anymore?"

 "Goodness unnie, you're so rich but you're ungenerous." Min-ah spoke. As for Min-ah, she already started opening her heart to us. I must say she's really a good person despite her cold appearance. She's scary sometimes though, she's always calm. The type of calmness that even though her house is already burning, she'll stay calm.

"Alright! Fine! I'll treat you guys when we go out!" Minhee unnie said. We all just chuckled.

"Goodness, can't you guys keep quiet? So noisy! We're already out of school, you all are still noisy." Makaae complained. What can I say about maknae? Haha, should I even call her that? She's really mature for her age. There's like a thirty year-old woman trapped inside a teenager's body. 

"I'm so sorry unnie! I'm sorry!" Haneul joked. There, Haneul called her unnie.

"Oh please, I'm too young to be called an unnie." Mak Heegi replied. 

"You're too mature that's why." I butted in. She just shook her head and plugged her earphines back to her ears.

"See you guys tomorrow then?" Minkyung unnie said, changing the topic. 

"No unnie, if you want, we can go back to school this time." Haneul answered sarcastically, receiving a flying hand from Minkyung unnie. Yes, Minkyung unnie slapped the back of her head.

"No unnie! Don't do that!" I cried. "We might lose a genius in the group!"

"This kid doesn't answer right, I just taught her a lesson." Minkyung unnie answered, annoyed.

"Go on and keep on quarelling there, I'm going home." Minhee unnie said.

 

When she said that, her driver arrived. She immediately entered the car without saying a word. I glanced at my watch, it's almost six. "Oh, me too! My siblings might be waiting for me." I said while walking away. I waved at the rest.  "Annyeong unnies~ dongsaengs~"

"Annyeong unnie! Take care!" Heegi shouted.

"Yeah, take care! See you when I see you!" Min-ah added. 

 

I am now walking alone. I usualky walk because my house is near to SOPA, so near that you just can walk so I always do, might as well use as an exercise. I'm gaining weight again. It's the food's fault, it's just so tempting.

 

I'm silently walking on the usual route to my house when something caught my attention from the posts full of advertising posters. I approached the posts the examine the posters. "Bighit Entertainment open auditions from the first week of May up to last week of May." I read, whispering. Bighit entertainment? Wait, where did I hear that again? Wait, isn't that Bangtan? Jungkook! Yes, Jungkook's group, I remembered! I wonder why they're suddenly opening auditions.

 

I looked around me, making sure there's no one around. Clear, the coast is clear. I took the opportunity to rip the poster from the post, and to shove it inside my bag. I left the post with the most innocent look I can muster. What if someone sees me? They'll think I'm crazy or something.

 

"Better show this to them tomorrow..." was the last thing my mouth muttered before I continue my way home.

 

*~*~*~*

 

It was another normal day at the School of Performing Arts of Seoul. Again, nothing happened much since one month just passed by. They spent one month with classes and only classes only, boring ones.

 

In one of the classrooms was Minhee, getting out in a hurry, pulling Minkyung along with her. "What the heck Minhee? Where are we going anyway?" Minkyung asked, obviously annoyed.

"Stop complaining Lee Minkyung," replied Minhee. "If we don't hurry, we won't be able to buy food because of the long line in the cafeteria!"

"Oh....then let's get going!" Realization hits Minkyung, she was now the one who was pulling Minhee towards the cafeteria.

 

"Look, our precious unnie line has arrived." Haneul spoked, eyeing the two oldest who had just arrived in the cafeteria. They were still in a hurry. The other four's head turned to the direction of the two.

"Should we really be calling them unnie?" Heegi sighed and took a spoonful of her food into , not removing her eyes from the two.

"Look at them, they look like they're out of their minds." the others chuckled at Min-ah's remark.

"Aye, don't be like that." Hyunhee spoke softly as usual. "Even though they're like that, they're still the best unnies. That's why we're formed."

"Hyunhee's right," Hana agreed with a nod. "You guys, really."

"Wah jeongmal! Line's too long! Goodness, I'm sweating!" Minhee complained while making her way to their table. "Am I already smelling Minkyung?"

"Give me a break Minhee," answered Minkyung with an unamused face. "If you don't stop, I might kick you."

"Oh what is this? A while ago, you two were like a drama couple, sprinting while holding hands and then now, you're both quarelling?" Hana chuckled after.

"Because, your second unnie is such a drama queen." Minkyung pointed out.

"Because the line was too long! I was prespiring guys!" Minhee defended. The six gave her their infamous faces.

"Seriously unnie, you jus stood for a couple of minutes, the you're telling me your sweating already?" Heegi questioned, raising a brow.

"You're overreacting unnie." Min-ah added.

"Let's just eat already! Geez, you all are wasting your time!" Haneul suggested loudly.

 

While eating, Hana suddenly remembered the poster inside her bag. "Oh, I want to sho-" just right in time when she spoke, the bell rang, signalling students that classes will already resume. The six stood up except for Hana. "Let's get going ladies!" Minhee announced.

"Hana unnie, you can show that thing you want to show us later, we won't be doing anything on lunch later right?" Hyunhee told Hana while packing her things.

"We will do something, eat." Minkyung butted in.

"But we won't, only you will eat, three meals a day is not enough for you, right unnie?" Haneul said.

"Then don't eat, I will eat by myself."

 

*~*~*~*

 

Heegi entered her classroom, and to her surprise, she saw someone sitting on her place. And who is this sitting on my magical chair? she asked herself mentally. A girl was sitting on her chair, clinging onto Jungkook like she would fall off from the chair if she let go. A very wide smile was plastered on her face. "Aye, Kookie~ you're playing with me again~" she cooed with her aegyo voice, well, a disgusting aegyo voice for Heegi. Jungkook just chuckled at the girl. Heegi scoffed, flirting with Jungkook, on my seat eh?

 

Heegi approached her chair and dropped her bag hard so it'll create a loud thud on the ground. Because of the thud, the couple was interrupted. "Um, excuse me?" Heegi began politely. "I believe classes are about to start?"

"Maybe I'll go a bit later? If your teacher arrives then I'll leave." the girl replied.

"Um, it's like this, you're currently sitting on my seat." Heegi replied.

"Then sit down on another chair for a while." the girl answered, having this she doesn't care tone. "I'm still talking to my Kookie." So, this is war.

"You know, if you would just go and continue flirting, might as well take Jungkook with you outside and continue whatever business you have, just not in my seat." Heegi said through gritted teeth, making the girl stand to face Heegi.

"What did you say?" The girl asked, her voice raising as well as her hand, ready to slap Heegi. But before she can, Heegi caught it with her hand, crushing hers slowly.

"Don't raise your voice at me because you don't have the right to do so.Remember, you're in my territory." warned Heegi, looking straight at the girl's eyes, then released the girl's hand.

 

Just then, their teacher entered, holding a bunch of books and other materials used for teaching. Heegi smirked. "How about that? Songsaengnim is here, now shoo~" Heegi said, motioning her to go away. The girl glared at her before finally leaving. Jungkook stared at Heegi, and she noticed this. "What are you looking at?" she asked as she sat down.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"What are you gonna show us by the way?" Minkyung asked Hana, taking a big bite from her burger, almost biting half of it.

"This" Hana fetched the slightly crumpled poster from her bag. "Bighit is opening an audition."

"So what?" Minhee questioned, not getting Hana's point.

"Unnie, you're such a dummy, what do you think Hana was trying to tell us?" Min-ah joked.

"Ouch, you're hurting my feelings." Minhee replied sadly.

"Watch your mouth Jung Min-ah, you're talking to someone older than you." Haneul scolded.

"Hana unnie, you want to audition?" Heegi asked.

"Not really, I just found it interesting. What do you think about it?"

"What if we audition?" Minkyung suggested.

"And what can you do? Eat?" Minhee asked sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I can rap, you know." Minkyung defended. "So what do you think guys? Should we?"

"I'm in" Haneul said, already grinning at the thought of auditioning.

"Us too!" Heegi and Min-ah chorused.

"Am I fit for that one?" Hyunhee asked, unsure if she will agree.

"Of course! We're all in this together!" Hana exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm joining in." Hyunhee said, the corner of her lips slowly rising.

 


 

OMG HI! I'm so sorry for the ultra-mega late update! School began and I was very busy! Preparing for college is sure hard. I kennat. =))) It's like first week of school, I was already busy like wtf. :))) Oh well. I hope you like this update! I'm not sure when I will update but I will! Promise. :))))