Jongin

Park Sibli—Oops.

Chapter Three

Jongin

 

Jongin looked at his hyung whilst slowly chewing on a Hershey's bar.  Most of the group sat in the living room of their dorm together.  They were watching a movie which wasn't really interesting in his opinion.  Their large white, leather couch in the middle of the room was filled with Sehun nodding off, Tao was actually crying next to Jongin and to his right was Chanyeol.  Yixing was on the floor attempting to watch the movie but as usual, he fell asleep.  Jongin shook his head at that.  Luhan and Kris were also on the floor, playing a Chinese card game which he had no interest in learning.

It was an everyday occurrence on their days off.  Nothing big, nothing small.

Until Jongin heard a long sigh.  The 20 year old raised a brow and looked to his right at Chanyeol.  There he was, the giant himself not looking at anyone or the television.  His eyes were glued to his phone.  Taking the chocolate out of his mouth, Jongin asked;

"Who are you waiting for, hyung?"  

Chanyeol slightly jumped up, surprised that someone was talking to him which caught EXO's main dancer's attention.  "Wh-What?  I'm waiting for no one special.  I'm waiting for no one at all."  The older boy said in his deep voice and Jongin scoffed, folding his arms.

"How come I don't believe you?"  His statement made Chanyeol chuckle and Jongin heard the nervousness in it.  This worried the younger man.  "Are you okay?"  

"I'm great!"  Chanyeol replied louder than usual.  Luhan and Kris spared them a glance and went back to their card game.  Jongin rolled his eyes, still not believing his hyung.  Chanyeol seemed happy, but the younger male saw how his eyes seemed to wander the living room, refusing to make eye contact.

"Hyu—"  Jongin started to say until Chanyeol let out a sigh.

"Okay, I'm waiting for someone."  This perked the dancer's interest.

"Really?  Who?"  Chanyeol signaled for Jongin to come closer in which the latter obeyed.  

"Can you keep a secret?"  Asked Chanyeol, wary of the members around.  Jongin nodded his head eagerly, feeling a sudden excitement in him.  

"Yeah, tell me, tell me."  He urged, leaning a little closer with hands gripping the cushion of the couch.  Chanyeol spared a glance over Jongin's shoulders and continued.

"Okay, I'm trusting you because I'm your fan.  Don't disappoint, alright Kai?"  Chanyeol whispered to which Jongin only nodded his head.  "I'm waiting for someone to drop off a cake."

"Shut up."  Jongin pulled away, disgusted.  "That's why you've been stressing over your phone?  Because you're waiting for delivery?"  Chanyeol just grinned in reply.  'Are you an idiot?'  He thought and narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol.  The Happy Virus suddenly frowned.

"I'm no idiot, that was really mean."

'Oops, I said that out loud?'  Jongin suddenly smiled sheepishly.  "My bad."  He replied.  

"What're you guys talking about?"  Luhan asked over the movie that was playing, his attention still on the card game he and Kris was involved in.  Looking over his shoulder, Jongin answered.

"Not much.  Chan-hyung here is waiting for some cake to be delivered."  Kris and Luhan looked up immediately as Chanyeol muttered incoherent words at his statement.

"Cake?"  Kris asked hopeful.

"Oooh, what kind?"  Luhan asked happily.  The three looked over at Chanyeol, all ignoring Tao who was still tearing at the movie that was playing.

"It's an...umm...  Well, I wouldn't call...ah...  H-Haha..."  Pink gathered in Chanyeol's cheeks raising curiosity in all the members awake and present.  "M-More l-like...an, uhh...  Umm..."  Jongin saw Chanyeol look around nervously.

 

Ding!  Dong!

 

Their doorbell suddenly rang causing everyone to jump a little.  Tao sniffed and wiped his eyes.  "I-I'll go g-get it."  The young Chinese member started to sit up but Chanyeol beat him to the punch.

"NO!"  He yelled making everyone look at the Happy Virus, confused.  Sehun and Yixing actually opened their eyes, feeling wide awake.  "You sit there!"  Chanyeol offered and got up from his seat.  He walked to the front door backwards.  "Just, uhh...  Sit there and, uhh...  Yeah, I'll go get the door!"  Almost excitedly, Jongin and everyone else watched Chanyeol run to their door and he opened it slowly.  "Ah ha!"  The rapper's low voice bellowed.  "Noona!"

'Noona?'  Jongin thought confused.  He tried to see past Chanyeol's tall figure to see who was at the door.  "Hey!  Is it Tiffany-noona?"  Jongin asked out loud.

"Would you like to come in for a bit?"  The dancer heard Chanyeol ask the person at the door, completely ignoring Jongin.  The latter felt insulted and irritation built up.  

'That's not cool, hyung!'  Jongin hissed and was about to turn to look away until Chanyeol calmly welcomed in the person by the door.  His jaw dropped on sight and he was sure everyone else present had their jaw on the floor too.  'P-P-PARK BOM!?'  Jongin rubbed his eyes and looked again as the Chanyeol stood in front of Bom, awkwardly scratching his neck.  'I-Is hyung....NERVOUS?!'  

He couldn't believe it.  Jongin, again, rubbed his eyes still not believing that Bom was in their dorm.  Confusion settled in the dancer's heart as he quietly watched Chanyeol talk to Bom.  His friend just stood there, chuckling as Bom patted his shoulder.  For a moment, Jongin thought he heard a growl from behind.  Not caring about it, he sat on the couch with everyone's attention on Chanyeol and 2NE1's Park Bom.

"Thanks again for helping me out a few days ago!"  Bom spoke out loud, her voice high and playful even.  Chanyeol smiled sheepishly, earning a brow raise from Jongin.

"It's no problem noona."  The Happy Virus shyly said.  Bom just laughed and pinched Chanyeol's cheek with her free hand.

"Aigoo!  Always so cute and helpful!  You were waiting for me, weren't you?"  Asked the woman.  In Bom's other hand was a box.  Jongin tried to peer through some more but found it hard because Luhan and Yixing were suddenly in his way.

'The heck these two get in front of my view?'  Jongin wondered slightly.  'And Chan-hyung was waiting for Bom-sshi?  Hmm...'  He continued to watch the scene unfold before him.  

"Of course I was noona!"  The man suddenly pouted and leaned forward.  "I thought you forgot about me."  Jongin heard Bom laugh and she presented the box to Chanyeol happily.  "Ah!  Is this it?!"  Chanyeol greedily took the box, opening it slightly.  He peered inside before closing it back up tightly.  "Wah!  Thanks noona!"  Chanyeol grinned whilst Bom laughed and hugged the taller male.  

A round of gasps came about the group members.  

Jongin's eyes went huge at the sight.  Even Chanyeol seemed baffled but returned her hug nonetheless.  "Wow, hyung is really lucky, huh?"  The 20 year old asked to no one in particular.  For a moment, Jongin heard vicious growls erupt from in front of him making his attention on Luhan and Yixing.  He leaned forward to the two.  "Hey, you two alright?"  

"Just.  Fine."  Yixing replied with tight fists.

"Peachy."  Luhan growled out.  Neither of the two even bothered to glance his way.

"Huh, if you say so."  Jongin answered and looked back at Chanyeol and Bom.

"Think of it as a thank you!  Besides, you've already helped me out tons before."  The woman let go of Chanyeol and Jongin saw Chanyeol's shoulders deflate a bit.  "It's the least I could do for my cute Chan Chan!"  Bom added.

Jongin literally choked on air at this.

'CHAN CHAN?'

Was his hyung serious!?  

Chanyeol's ears grew a bright pink.  'Apparently so.'  Jongin told himself.  Again, the 20 year old dancer heard Luhan and Yixing growl and the two suddenly turned around, storming out of the living room.  'The hell is wrong with those guys!?'  He wondered, curious to the strange events happening today.  Jongin tapped Tao's shoulders.  "Psst, what's wrong with Lu-hyung and Lay?"  Tao made a face.

"You really don't know?"  Was his reply.  Jongin shook his head making Tao roll his eyes.

"Forget the obvious then."  Tao went back to look and Chanyeol and Bom.  Sparing a thin glare Tao's way, Jongin did the same only to find Bom kissing Chanyeol's forehead.  He was left agape.

"Well, I'd love to stay but I can't.  Me and the girls are going to our AON concert in Tokyo soon.  Good-bye Chan Chan!"  Bom bid her farewell, bowed and began out the door.  She made contact with Jongin's eyes real quick before leaving.  Bom just smiled and waved at him happily before disappearing from their room door.  A small blush painted Jongin's cheek.

"You."  A low voice suddenly said.  Jongin and Chanyeol snapped out of their trance and looked over at Kris.  He was pointing to Chanyeol and started to stand up.  "You, explain right now."  Kris' voice was demanding and Jongin wondered why.  Looking back at Chanyeol, he noticed his hyung put the box given to him on the nearest empty counter and walked over to the living room.

Not interested in what they had to say, Jongin hopped off the couch and walked over to the counter.  He slowly peeked inside the box only to find a delicious looking cake in there.  Jongin looked at Chanyeol again, amused.  A grin formed on his face as understanding came in all together.

'Uh huh.  So it's like that then?  Not bad hyung, not bad.'

 


 

(A/N: Ahh, so tired.  Kai is dense and cool.  Good night now.  Time to catch some Z's if only this website didn't keep shutting down I'd sleep faster.)