[2]

Wait... Luhan is a BOY?!

Chapter 4

 

The helicopter landed safely on the backyard. Luhan who only know that he's in korea, gets out from the helicopter. As soon as he stepped out, a couple consist of a grandma and a grandpa greeted him

Xiumin a.k.a Kim Minseok, says there will be his old friend, taking care of him. Luhan has already expect maybe a noona will take care of him. Luhan really didn't expect at all that what Xiumin means by 'old friend' is a really 'OLD' friend. 

"Come on Minseok's brother! Come in!" The grandpa welcomed him.

"Ah ne, halmeoni... gomawo hal-abeoji" luhans says and he came in.

Questioning how luhan can speak korea? Well, his lovely older stepbrother Xiumin, came from korea. So, yeah, Luhan can speak korea because xiumin. Maybe he still need a lot of improvement in his korean language but at least he mastered korean daily language. Enough for him to understand k-dramas without mandarin subtitles.

"And this is your room! Feel free like it's your own house back in china! Although... a little bit more small" the grandma says

"It's okay halmeoni, Thankyou" luhan replied ,forming a slight curve in his face.

 


 

Luhan and the grandma grandpa couple gathered in a living room. Luhan really wanted to ask them about what happened but The grandma-grandpa couple keept interviewing luhan for about approximately 1 hour, and he knew, it's not good to interrupt people.

"So luhan, do you have a girlfriend?" The grandma asks

Luhan cleared his throat "Ng halmeoni, hal abeoji, before we you ask to far, could you please introduce yourself and tell me what happened...?" Luhan asks politely

Silent moment.

The grandcouple look at each other before finally answer

"My name is Shin Janghyuk, and this is my wifey, Shin Ye Eun" the grandpa says.

Unlike the cheer tone like before, the grandpa answers with a calm tone. After they finished explaining, Luhan doesn't reply anything but silence.

"It's too unbelievable, i can;t believe it..." Luhan covered his face with his palm. Now, his feeling is mixed between angry, sad, feeling betrayed by his own brother, all in one time.

The grandma patted his shoulder trying to calm him "Now go to your room, take a rest, and think about it." the grandma says, and shoo him with her hand.

 


 

Luhan was in a deep thought as he lay his body on his brand new bed. Not as comfortable as the one he had back then in china but still okay.

He drowned in his thought

"What if they are telling the truth? What if one of my brothers really is going to kill us one by one? If i don't survive, then kris would be the next target... ARRRGHHHHH!!!" He screamed and squealed as he squeeze his hair

In the end, luhan choose to believe the grandpa and grandma. Not that he entirely believes them, but xiumin has trusted them, if he didn't believe them, who else should he believe?

 


 

It has been a week since luhan moved to korea and stay at shin family's house. Their house are not that big, yet comfortable. Mr amd mrs shin has reached almost 60 years old, so yeah, they retired.

Grandpa shin jawdrops as his spoon slipped from his hand, make a loud noise as the spoon fall on the floor. Grandma shin who is pouring the tea to a cup, also jawdrops. The tea cup is full already but Grandma Shin still pouring it...

"Why are you dressing like that... Luhan?"
"How to explain this..." 


*flashback*

Luhan took off his clothes, seeing his own reflection on the mirror "why is everybody always tell me that i'm pretty? When i'm obviously this handsome.." he rubbed his face, observing the anatomy of his face. 

After a while, he finally wear his green hoodie dress, put on his wig, and tadah! He's finished. No need any make up, no need any... oh about the bra... WHO WANTS TO WEAR IT ANYWAY. Beside, he knows there are still many girls who had cupboard chest. Tadah! Luhan transformation complete.

 

Luhan take a look at his identity card, the new identity xiumin has made for him:


Name: Shin Lu Han *it supposed to be Xi* 

Age: 18 *i'm 20* 
Birthdate: 21 April *it's 20* 
Family: father and mother dead, but grandfather and grandmother still alive *ahh halmeoni and hal abeoji will be my fake family...*

Luhan started shuffling the backpack again, maybe xiumin left something more for him. And he found a braces
"Put this braces on your teeth, and this thing will make your voice like a girl" the sticky notes said

Luhan put on the braces on his teeth. Luckily, it's transparent so it doesn't affect that much.

"test..." he checked. WOW IT WORKS.
"And now it's time to explain it to halmeoni and hal abeoji..." he mumbled

 

*end of flashback*

 

 


 

 

*imagine Luhan dressing like this*

 

"Why are you dressing like that... Luhan?"

"How to explain this..." 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR VOICE" both of them say together at the same time.

Luhan hand them the new identity xiumin gave him and explain everything. Grandpa and grandpa nod along together, trying to understand.

Grandpa cleared his throat, signaling the grandma that cheering happily because she's gonna have a granddaughter to zip for a while 

But Luhan, do you really want to do this? You know, we can afford you to take plastic surgery if you want..." the grandpa offers him

"It's okay hal-abeoji... i don't want to change my face in anyway, i want to keep my natural face" he replies

"Aigoo our grand daughter! Do you want some of my old clothes back then when i was young? You definitely look as pretty as i am when i was young..." the grandma says in amusement. Luhan's cheek turned red in instant.

 

"Halmeoni, hal abeoji, Minseok also registered me to a school next week. Do you know where is Seoul High...?"

 


 

 

A/N:


End of Luhan's background~ The real drama will start in no time...

 

 

 

Baozi~