Zero

Grave Me In You

It's dark.

 

Where am I?

What is this?

"Welcome!"

Who are you?

What is this place?

"This is where the dead goes."

A sudden light radiated and a form of a boy appeared, and he was floating at least five or so feet above the spirit. The boy has his head propped on his palm, while the elbow is placed on his crossed legs. His smile sent small shivers down the unknown spirit's spine. The boy has turquoise hair that's shaved on both sides of his head. His scarf is wrapped around his neck, while the remaining of it is hanging down well past his folded legs. His clothing is pure black.

I'm dead? 

The boy once again smiled, "Yup".

Are you going to decide if I go to heaven or hell?

The boy spitefully laughed, "Nah, I don't do that type of stuff. You are here because we've chosen you."

Why?

"You're going to get a second chance of life, how does that sound to you." 

The boy uncrossed his legs and a ripple of some type of light expanded underneath his foot.

"My name is Zitao, and I'm going to be your guide."

The spirit remained silent.

"But here's the catch," Zitao smile mischievously, "You have to find out what sin you commited."

What happens now?

Zitao walked toward the spirit. Ripples repeatedly expanded underneath as it looked as if he is stepping down stairs. His face is nearly five centimeters away from the spirit. His smile has disappeared. 

Suddenly, the spirits vision started to fade.

The last thing he could see was the smile of Zitao's.

 


A/N: Hellooo~~ Thank you for reading this and already giving me upvotes. ^-^ Like why did you upvote it when I haven't even posted anything yet?? But anyways, I'm very thankful. This is the story's prologue, I hope you will look forward to more. Please subscribe and comment, also feel free to look at my other stories. ^^

Have a wonderful day.

Song/Album of the Day:

-Exo M - Overdose Album

-Childish Gambino - Heartbeat

-Gary Jules - Mad World

haha, what

tumblr_my11yuOmAh1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg