03

Thief.

I woke up thinking about yesterday. I don't know what to think or feel. I thought about both of the texts they sent me last night. 
"Goodnight Beautiful" "I love you" 

I thought about them very much. I dressed into my little uniform and tidied up myself before I took my North Face jacket off the hanger and went outside the door of my apartment. As I locked the door, I turned around to face Chanyeol. My heart kinda beated at a very uncomfortable rate. I didn't know what to feel. 

"Hi Hazel." He said, with a heartwarming smile. "Hi Chanyeol." I hugged him. I don't know what lead me to that, but it felt nice. It was a little while before I let go of the hug to say, "Let's get to work huh?" He just nodded and took my hand to walk to the shop.

We both went out of the building, his hand in mine. We walked for a little. I just stared at the sidewalk which is fully coated with a new layer of snow. 

"Hey, you alright?" Chanyeol said, with a worried tone. I didn't want to say 'I'm definately fine' or even lie to him. But maybe, one little lie won't be that bad. "I'm fine, don't worry, okay?" I looked into his eyes. He was still worried. He just shook it off. 

We both reached the store a few minutes filled with silence. I took out the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door of the store. It still smelled like french coffee. I the 'open' sign and went right behind the counter. 

I sat down and decided to check my phone. Chanyeol went over to sit right beside me and got his phone out too. 

I recieved two text messages all of a sudden. 

Chanyeol♥: do you know how much I love you?

Kris: Goodmorning Beautiful. I'm going to be at the shop later. 

I didn't really know how to reply to Kris' message, but I just looked over to Chanyeol. He just suddenly said, "A friendly kiss on the cheek?" I just stared at him. I was bewildered by this action, but whatever. I went over to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned and tricked me into kissing him on the lips. I wanted to let go of the kiss, but he put both of his hands on my cheeks and held me there. 

That was when Kris went into the shop. Chanyeol quickly let me go and went right back to looking at his phone. He turned a bright shade of red. 

"Oh.. Did I disturb something?" He asked, with a smirk. I suddenly turned a bright shade of red also. "N-no! Not at all!" I stuttered. "Are you guys a thing or....?" He said, with a little awkwardness in his tone. I shook my head. "Not yet." Chanyeol suddenly bursted. I turned even more red. 

"I wondered if we could hang out later tonight, if you aren't busy." Kris said, staring at me. "Sure, why not." and he went right out of the store with a signal for me to call him. 

After that, many other customers came in. It was a very busy day for both Chanyeol and I. 

Every time Chanyeol came to serve the customers, he would occasionally kiss me on the cheek. I didn't know why. I would always yell "Aigoo, Park Chanyeol. Tsk Tsk." and he would always run off laughing. 

We worked for hours on end. I would always see couples walking in, hand in hand. It reminded me about Chanyeol earlier this morning. But the sight of couples disappeared right after closing time. I put my apron away and took out my phone. I started to dial Kris' number. His phone kept ringing until he finally picked up. 

"Oh hey, you remembered to call." He chuckled. 
"Of course I would remember. Where did you want to meet me?" 
"Over at the park nearby the cafe."
"I'll meet you there." I said, and then ended the call. Little did I know, Chanyeol was right behind me. 

"You're meeting Kris, right? Stay safe, okay?" I nodded my head and he gave me a peck on the lips. I hugged him before I went out the door. 
He was right behind me when I went out. I locked the door of the shop and hugged him again. "Get home safe." "Yeah, I will, don't worry. I can find my way home you know." He started chuckling. Once I let go of the hug, I waved and we both walked different directions. 

I tried finding the park around the shop. I finally found it after wandering for a while. I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. It was Kris. I walked over to sit over on the bench along with him. 
"Hey." I softly said. "Hi. I have something to talk about with you." 
"Sure, go ahead." He sighed. "I. Like you. When I saw you kissing that guy this morning, I felt a little shot in my heart. I didn't know what to feel. I know we just met, but can you be mine?" 
I didn't know what to say. My heart started beating at an unusual rate again. 
He put his hand on my cheek, and dragged his fingers down to my chin, to give me a meaningful kiss. I could feel his emotion. 

Chanyeol was in the distance, seeing Kris kiss me. He felt hurt and almost wanted to cry his heart out. but, he just went off. 


I'm sorry for the dramatic ending. I just felt like adding this here ;-;

AT LEAST I FINALLY UPDATED RIGHT? ♥
I hope you guys can continue suporting me. c: 

- Author nim.