02

Thief.

Well, his name kept ringing in my head. "Kris. Kris. Kris" Throughout today, he's still here with his friends though. It's been what, 2 hours, since they've arrived. They looked so nice, but the way they treated him was a bit funny. "Galaxy Hyung" in quote. I was laughing about that a little when Chanyeol looked over to look at me. 

"How come you keep staring at him? Do you find that Kris guy, somewhat interesting?" He whispered. I got chills hearing his voice like that. I was never really used to it. "Well I guess so. I mean, he looks like a nice guy, doesn't he?" "Well, you can say that." He replied, turning around with a frown on his face. 

It seemed like he was jealous. I don't know what got into him though. It seemed like whole new thing. Several other customers came in that day, and I served some of the orders. On the other times, Chanyeol served them as well. It was odd, they still haven't left. Were they fond of this place? I kept thinking about them throughout the hours they've been here. 

After the store was about to close. I went up to Kris' little "clique" and asked them to leave, since the store was about to close. They nodded and left, except for Kris. He had something in his hand. It looked like a napkin. He stood up, and gave it to me. It was their numbers. All of them that were here. I put it in my pocket and he left. He made a little phone gesture with his hand before he went out the door. 

I went to the back of the counter. I felt two arms around me. It was Chanyeol. He was back hugging me. "What did he give you?" He whispered, again, i got chills. "He only gave me phone numbers. That's all." He didn't say anything. He just stood there with me, still hugging me. "Do you know how jealous you made me today?" He asked. "Well, I didn't know I made you jealous, Park Chanyeol." I turned around and hugged him with my skinny arms, and I felt him hug me back. 

"Don't worry. It's not much. I guess they just wanted to be friends with me. You'll always be my best friend, Chanyeol." I said. I let go of the hug and kissed him on the cheek, like we always did. He gave me a kiss on the lips. He just stood there, still holding the kiss. I turned red, but yet, I felt a spark. A little spark, it almost felt like lightning. "I hope you know how I feel now, Hazel Kim. You'll never let me go from your heart." 

I felt butterflies. Have I had this feeling? I felt the same thing while looking at Kris. My god, what have I gotten myself into? 

I took off my apron, and hung it up in the hangers near the door. Chanyeol came and did the same. I put on my faux fur jacket and went outside, as Chanyeol followed. I locked the door of the shop, and held Chanyeol's hand. His hands were warm. 

We walked home together, hand in hand. We didn't really say anything. It was pretty much an awkward silence for the both of us. As soon as I got home, Chanyeol let go of my hand, and cupped my cheeks. He gave me a deeper kiss this time, with more feeling. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back. I guess it was about 2 minutes after we kissed. "Goodnight Hazel, I love you." "Goodnight Chanyeol, I love you too." We just hugged after that. It felt a little awkward to just kiss my best friend like that, but it felt right. 

He walked home by himself, and I went into my house, where I thought about Chanyeol and Kris the whole night. Their names kept me up all night. I thought about Kris and how he gave me all these numbers. I don't know, but the first number on the napkin was his. I guess, I was attractive to him? It's probably a little weird to say that, but it might be true. 

I texted Kris. 

Me: Hi Kris, this is the girl you gave your number too, and your friends numbers as well.

Kris: Oh, it's you. 

Me: Yeah. What did you give me your number for?

Kris: Well, I guess you can say, I was attracted to you. I never really got your name. 

Me: The name's Hazel. Hazel Kim. 

Kris: Hazel, thanks for texting me. I bet you already know mine. Well I have to go. Goodnight, beautiful. 

That left me thinking. "Goodnight, beautiful"
It made me think so many things. I have two guys attracted to me now. I didn't know what to think, or even feel. 

I took a short shower right after the text. 
I went out of the bathroom to find another text. 

Chanyeol♥: I love you. 


Hi guys! Author nim here~

I hope you like this chapter. My writing isn't that good! Pardon me. haha. Well. if theres anything i can do to improve it, don't be hesitant to ask! - PM me if you like! 

well, bye~