Last - The Bloody Truth

Bloody Love

Eight years ago.

What must we do for now, Queen? There are too much hunters that were heading to kill us.” Taecyeon, her loyal friend, who also her protector asked Yoona.”But I’m sure if we fought, we still can win easily!”

“NO! Told them all to hide well in human’s body. The hunters won’t find us all. You should keep hiding before I told you all to show up. And told them all to follow my orders! If I found—even one person—is betraying me, I’ll make sure to kill them all in a flash.”

“But how about you, Queen? Pure blood couldn’t hide into human’s body. Your presence is too strong.”

“Yes, but pure blood can turned into human as long as we want. I’ll erase my memory so they won’t feel suspicious…”

“Where will you hide then, Queen?”

“I already observed a family… It’s Im family. I’ll go there and do some brain-manipulating to them and the people around them so they can believe that Im family has a daughter…”

“But how can we get you back if you erased even all of your memories, Queen? How if you’re trapped into your human’s body for all the time?”

“It won’t happen. 16 years old is the final stage that I can turned into human--because that's my real appearance looks like now, after that, slowly I’ll back to my real appearance as the Queen. But I think I won’t be hiding for such a long time like that. If the situation already calmed down, go find me and let me taste a vampire’s blood or the blood that I’ve ever tasted before. It will surely make me back…”

 

* * *

Yoona slowly opened her eyes. Although she’s feeling dizzy but she can recognized that she’s still in the living room, lying on the floor. She got up in a hurry and looked around. She gasped of breath when she saw Jonghyun was behind her. Sitting casually on the couch. He smiled at Yoona.

“You’re just fainted for about a minute. That’s too fast. How's the taste of my blood?”

“Who are you??” Yoona asked when she saw an unfamiliar side of Jonghyun. This is not Jonghyun that I knew… but why I still have a familiar feeling about him...? Seems like I've been missed him so much... but why? and how can...?

“Who am I? How about you? Who are you?”

“I’m Roxanne, the Queen of Vampire.” Yoona answered without hesitation. Just like she knew about it since long time ago already. “Who are you? You’re not a part of us!”

Jonghyum smirked, didn’t surprise at all with Yoona’s answer. “Roxanne—well I don’t like that name, I prefer your human name—Yoona. Queen of Vampire, huh? For how long you’ve erased your memory on purpose, Yoona? Tell me. I’m curious.”

Yoona wanted to shut but she couldn’t. She knew that the guy in front of her is different. She can sense a different feeling but she just didn’t know whether it’s good or not. “Eight years ago.”

“Eight years ago…” Jonghyun showed his cold smirk again. “You’ve manipulated Im Yoonhee’s and Im Jung Hwa’s memory so they thought that they’ve adopted a daughter called Yoona. You even erase all of your own memories about you as a queen of vampire. You’re used to be an usual human girl so the hunters won’t ever find you. You have an ability to make yourself turned eight years younger than now. Well, I should’ve admit that you have an amazing ability. Although I know that you’ll stop growing up when you reached 16 years old—which it was yesterday--Because this is your real appearance as a vampire queen before you turned into a human. Am I right?”

“Who are you?? How did you know it all so detailed??”

Jonghyun let out a chuckle. “I was observing you since long time ago, Yoona. Of course I know all about you. I know the way to make you’re back to your real appearance is letting you to taste a vampire’s blood or the blood from people that you’ve already tasted before….”

“But you’re not a vampire!! I know just by looking at you. And for all of people that I’ve ever tasted their blood, there are none of them are still alive, I’m very sure about that!! Don’t try to fool me!”

“Oh really?” Jonghyun chuckled again and stood up. “Let me introduce myself once again. My name is Lee Jong Hyun. I’m a son of Vampire Hunter’s Leader…” he paused for a little, enjoying the changed of Yoona’s expression. “Yes, son of the man and the woman that you’ve killed eight years ago.” He said and in a flash, a gun already aimed to shoot Yoona’s head.

 

 

Eight Years Ago. One day before the war has started...

“Dad!! Mom!!!!” Little Jonghyun was crying when he went back from school and found that his parents already lied on the floor, dead, and loss of blood.

“Oh, are you the little Lee…? How cute… and so handsome…”

Jonghyun turned around and found a beautiful girl were standing there. If only her lips are not full of blood, Jonghyun might think that she’s a high school students who’ll help him. But that girl makes Jonghyun feel in danger. Her eyes were red and her smile was so scary. “Y—you!! Did you kill my parents????”

“Calm down, handsome.” That girl smiled and caressed Jonghyun’s cheek with her hands which was flooding by blood. “Your parents was the one who wanted to kill me. But poor them… they’re just too weak to face me…”

“YOU!!!! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Jonghyun snatched the gun from his father’s hands and aimed it but that girl is just laughing.

“How cute, my little Lee… But I don’t want to die right now. Find me when you’ve been grow up, dear. I’ll wait for your handsome appearance in front of me few years later… I’ll consider you as my groom... ah sounds interesting…” and before Jonghyun can do something, she already left in a flash.

End of flashback.

 

 

“My cute little boy eight years ago finally turned into a very handsome guy. Ah… that’s why I feel something different at our first meeting even when I’m still in my human life.” Yoona smiled—but looks so evil. “I finally meet with my first love again. As expected, you’re so handsome, dear. You didnt make me disappointed at all…”

Jonghyun replied Yoona’s smile with the sweetest smile that Yoona ever seen. “Yes. Glad that you’re satisfied with my handsome appearance…”

“Of course.” Yoona walked closer to Jonghyun and caressed his face seductively—ignoring the gun which is still following her head. “How did you find me, handsome…?”

Jonghyun never erased the smile on his face and even didn’t move from his spot although he was so close with Yoona. “You didn’t hear me before? I was observing you since long time ago. And thanks to your loyal clan who was telling me about this… Uhm, what was his name again? Taecyeon?”

Yoona’s face turned surprised when she heard Taecyeon’s name. “You… what did you do on Taecyeon??”

“I caught his hiding place—or you can say it body—two years ago. And I promised to release him if he told me where are you. Of course it’s not easy. But because I promised to make him as an exception from vampire hunting, so he finally told me where you are… and how to make you ‘awake’. So, I moved here. To observe you, of course. Since it’s so hard for me to find any vampire’s blood, so the only way is to find any bloods that you’ve ever tasted before. But once again, it’s so hard. Because you my parent’s blood—and all of your victim’s blood—until the very last drops so there’s no blood of them that was left behind. But you just forgot a very important thing. The latest blood that you’ve tasted is from your strongest enemy—which is my parents’s blood—are flowing in my body since I was still in the womb…” Jonghyun formed his scary smirk again.“I thought you’re so smart since you are the queen. But not at all…”

“Tch…” Yoona hissed. “I just didn’t realize it that time. If only I realized it, I might killed you along with your parents. But what can I do… you’re so attracted…” she wrapped her arms around Jonghyun’s neck and whispered right on his ears. “So what will you do to me? Killing me? To get your revenge?”

“What do you think…” Jonghyun paused for a moment and smirked again at Yoona—showing no fear although right now a queen of vampire looks like ready to his blood. Surprisingly,  he put the gun’s down. Seems like losing his intention of killing Yoona. “My Yoongie…?”

Yoona was taken aback with the way of Jonghyun called her. Actually right after she was ‘awaken’, she already remembered it all. And all her act as ‘the-human-Yoona’ already disappeared. Because she knew that it’s just her mask. It was not her real life. She is the queen of vampire. She is  strongest vampire in the world—and the harshest. She has been known as the cold queen, the arrogant queen, everyone—or every vampires in this world knew it. Yes, that’s the way of Pure Blood lives. And she is living it right now. And right now, Yoongie is just nothing. It’s just a mask.  “You… want to get your revenge on me? The eight years little boy who even didn’t know how to shoot me properly?” Yoona laughed and facing Jonghyun, made their face became very close.

“Ah… jinjja?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, but still putting a wicked smile on his face, while looking at the gun on his hand. “Don’t you think that you’re too overconfident? The eight years little boy already turned into a 16 years old vampire hunter guy. And his priority is… to make the vampires, all of them, disappeared from this world… Especially you, Queen...” he suddenly aimed his gun once again to Yoona.

Yoona just let out a sly laugh and facing the gun without any intentions. “What a very innocent vampire hunter. Do you think you can kill me just by using that gun? Not that easy, darling…”

“Don’t you know how powerful this gun, Yoona?”

“Of course I knew. It can killed a vampire in a flash… but poor you, dear. I’m not an usual vampire… I’m a pure blood… and you—and even my clans—never know how many abilities that pure blood has…”

“Ah geure…” Jonghyun looked at his gun with unreadable expression. “One is not enough right…?”

“Absolutely, darling…”

“Then how about three?” Jonghyun flashed an evil smile once again, and at the same time, Yoona found that two people—two other vampire hunters for sure, since they dressed similarly a lot like Jonghyun and also full of hunter’s equipment—suddenly appeared out of nowhere while aiming their guns to Yoona straightly.. Seems like they’ve been hiding before and waiting for the right time. But one thing that makes Yoona almost couldn’t believe her eyes is… one of them is Yuri. Yes, Yuri. The girl who’s becoming Yoona’s bestfriend since long ago.

“Yuri… you???”

Yuri, who looks totally different with Yuri that Yoona knew before, just smiled bitterly. “Greetings, Yoona. I’m Kwon Yuri. Your bestfriend… who was waiting for four years just to see your real appearance…”

“Well, thanks to them, by the way…” Jonghyun spoke up once again, made the attentions turned at him. “If only they didn’t realize your real appearance, then maybe I’m still wandering around… trying to find you…”

Yoona turned at Yuri and the guy beside her. “How did you know???”

Yuri raised a black-rounded thing. It looks like a manual compass from Yoona’s point of view but she knew it’s one of hunter’s equipment. “This is vampire detector. Not a common one, since the common one didn’t work on you. One and a half years ago, for the first time I’ve met with the leader of vampire hunter association. And it’s Jonghyun. He gave us this special thing since he knew that the queen is still alive and the common detector didn’t work on her. That time, I was just randomly checked it when we were chatting together in your room. And can’t you imagine how shocked I am when I found that you were detected as queen…??” she approached Yoona and aimed the gun right on Yoona’s heart. “Don’t you know how long that we’ve been waiting for you…?”

“Yuri, Jonghoon, back off! She might hurt you two…” Jonghyun ordered with firm words as he walked approaching Yoona. “If you’re a bit confused, Queen. Kwon Family is one of vampire hunter’s clan. And Choi Family also. Don’t you remember that you’ve killed Yuri’s little brother eight years ago? And you, along with your clans, killed Jonghoon’s sister too at the same time… If you remembered, it was the time when the war has started between our clans because you’ve killed the chairman of vampire association… Yes, the time when you’ve finally decided to hide your real appearance into human…” he explained and stand in front of Yoona. “So, let me ask you once again, how if there are three bloody rose guns shoot you at the same time? Are you still can bear it?”

“I won’t bear it, darling… But it doesn’t mean that I couldn’t escape from you…” Yoona tried to use her ability but she feels something is disturbing her. She looked at Jonghyun. “You! What are you doing??? Are you sealing my power???”

“No…I’m just a human… I don’t have any abilities to seal your amazing-pure-blood-powers…” Jonghyun shook his head and putting an innocent smile. “Now, let just finish this talking…” and as he said like that, the three of those vampire hunters aimed the gun once again on Yoona firmly. They’re about to fire the gun but Yoona suddenly turned to Yuri.

“Yul… are you going to kill me? Yul, it’s me… it’s me… Yoona…” She stared at Yuri with pleaded eyes. “Yul… it’s me… Are you trying to shoot your bestfriend…?” and seems like it affected on Yuri. She slowly put down her gun while her eyes are locking into Yoona.

“Ignore her, Yuri! She’s manipulating you!!” Jonghoon, who was standing beside Yuri, raised his voice, but Yoona kept locking her eyes into Yuri, using some her abilities that she can do. “I said STOP, YOU !!”

“NO, JONGHOON, NO!!” Jonghyun yelled as he saw Jonghoon is firing his gun right at Yoona. But he’s too late, Jonghoon already shoot her down abruptly. “IT WILL BREAK HER S—“ he even couldn’t finish his words when Yoona already disappeared from there in a flash. Her seal already broken by Jonghoon’s gun firing.

“I—how can she ran away…??” Jonghoon looks so shocked. “But that bracelet… isn’t the bracelet seal her power???”

Jonghyun sighed and nod. “Seems like my prediction is true… One gun really has no effect on her. It will just make her became more ‘awaken’… and make the bracelet is losing the power to seal her abilities.” He muttered. “Her strength is totally no joke… Even by wearing the bracelet, she still can used some of her powers…”

“So do you mean, my shoot… before… ruined all of our plans??” Jonghoon looks totally pale. And in sudden, he kneeled down in front of Jonghyun. “Forgive me, Jonghyun.”

“No… no… get up, dude.” Jonghyun patted Jonghoon’s shoulder. “No. It’s not your fault. That time, she was using one of her ability to manipulate Yuri’s brain. If you didn’t prevent it, I think she will modify all of Yuri’s memory.” He explained, while Jonghoon and Yuri looked at him with full attention—and respect. “Right now, I guess she’s still near. She couldn’t go too far since Jonghoon made a wound on her. Although she said that it’s nothing but for sure it will affect her even for a little. She became more ‘awaken’… but I think she’s getting weaker too at the same time. Now, let’s try to find her. Use your detector. Since she’s already back to her real appearance, it will become more easier to find her. Make sure to focus on your detector. And when you found her…” Jonghyun paused for a moment and offered a new gun for Yuri and Jonghoon. Makes both of them holding two guns each other right now. “You know what should you do right? Just do it without hesitation.” He smirked. “Call me if you finally found her. I don’t want to miss the party…

“Yes.” Jonghoon and Yuri nodded. “And please tell us if you’re the first who found her, Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun smirked once again. “If I found her first… you both know the place where you have to wait for… right?”

“Jonghyun! Don’t tell me that you’re going to do it alone!!” Jonghoon and Yuri looked at Jonghyun with shocked expression. But again, Jonghyun still didn’t erase his smirk on his face. He just patted his friends shoulder and winked.

“Calm down, guys. And don’t waste our time. Now let’s go.”

 

* * *

Yoona leaned her back on the wall. When she was escaping from the house, she couldn’t think properly and suddenly she just realized that she’s here. Somewhere that she even didn’t know what kind of place is this. Looks like an old building which is not used anymore. And seems like no one was there except her. She sat on the floor since she’s still feeling so dizzy. She looked all over her body and found that her right arm is injured. Seems like it was given from Jonghoon. Actually if she was being shot by a bloody rose—the weapons that used to kill vampires—she will recovered within a minute. But seems like they are using different weapons. And she has no idea what kind of gun is it. She only knew that the gun is more powerful than the usual one. Powerful enough to make me hurt like thissomething that I never felt before… it’s so damn hurt… She ripped the bottom of her skirt and tied it around her wound. After she feels slightly better, she closed her eyes and started to regain all of her memories back. Properly.

Yes, she’s the Queen of Vampire. She remembered it all. She already lives for centuries, maybe. She’s the only one pure blood vampire that left. She’s so powerful. But then… she finally faced the real opponents. It was around… almost thirty years ago… when the Association of Vampire Hunters finally has two strongest member among all. And they are… Jonghyun’s parents. That time, they are still junior member—fourteen years old—the age when they finally can become a part of association. She has to admit that those two are her strongest enemy that she ever seen. They made her almost dead so many times—and not to mention how many vampires that they’ve been killed. It took almost twenty years until she finally defeated them. She finally get a chance to win over them. And when the association knew that their strongest members were killed by her, the war between Vampire and the Hunters finally started abruptly. Knowing the situation, Yoona told her clans to hide into human’s body. It will take longer times until the hunter finally can recognized them—even sometimes, they will never recognized them. And here she is… she has the ability to turn into a ‘normal’ human. Not hiding inside someone’s body, but turned herself into human. That’s one of pure blood’s abilities. Before she did it, she already told her clans, if the situation finally calmed down, they should come to her and make her ‘awaken’ from her fake life.

Then I just realized why I trapped into my human appearance for too long… if he said that he already met with Taecyeon—maybe the 2nd strongest vampire after me—then it means, he already ‘met’ with most of my clans… that’s why none of them came to me… it means he already killed them all… or maybe there are still few of them that still afraid to show up… I hope so… Seeing three hunters in front of me just now… it’s enough to make me realized that the number of hunters are increasing… and became more powerful… And he… he’s the leader of association right now…? Yoona sighed as she realized the fact about Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun… since eight years ago when we first met… I already expected that you’ll come to me and get your revenge… her eyes unconsciously turned at the bracelet that she’s still wearing...

 

Last Night.

“YOONGIE!!!!! YOONGIE!!! OPEN YOUR DOOR NOW!!! THERE’S A FIRE!!!! YOONGIE!!!! FIRE!!!!!”

Yoona woke up in shocked as she heard Jonghyun’s panicked voice in front of her room, while punding on the door abruptly. She ran blindly to the door and opened it. “WHERE IS IT???”

“The fire is here!!!” Jonghyun answered with a big grin on his face. He was holding a birthday cake with sixteen small candles are lit on top of the cake. “Happy birthday my Yoongie!!!” he exclaimed with loud and full of excitement-voice. “Huh?? Yoongie, what happened with you???” he then turned to worry as he saw Yoona looks so pale and even leaned her back to the wall helplessly.

“You.Almost.Give.Me.A.Heartattack!!” Yoona answered shortly, seems like trying to regain back her strength and her sould which were lost because of shocked action from Jonghyun before. “I think we’re seriously caught on fire right now!! YOU PPABO!!”

Jonghyun just giggled towards Yoona’s act. “It means, my surprise party plan has succeed! Now, stand up well and blow the candles!!”

Oh look! The more I suffer, the more he gets excited… Yoona grumbled but she followed Jonghyun’s order. Forgetting about her anger when she saw the beautiful birthday cake that Jonghyun was holding, made her couldn’t help but formed a happy smile. “Since when you’re becoming so clever? Last year you even didn’t remember my birthday…”

“Last year is exception. I didn’t know your birthday yet that time. Yya, ppalli blow it al—no! I mean, make a wish first!”

Yoona nodded and closed her eyes, starting to make a wish. After she made her wishes, she opened her eyes again and blow the candles happily. “Although you ruined my joyful sleeping… but thanks Jonghyun…” she gave Jonghyun a nice smile. Sincerely.

“Well… I know that my Yoongie should feel so lonely because Imo is working overnight right now. And I’ll become a worst guy for my Yoongie if I missed her birthday this time…” Jonghyun replied Yoona’s smile widely. He then put the cake on the table and took a small white box with pink ribbon from his pocket. “For my beautiful Yoongie.”

Yoona took the box with suspicious look. “You don’t make a prank on me right now, aren’t you?” she squinted at Jonghyun and open the box carefully. She gasped as she saw a very beautiful silver bracelet inside the box. “Jong… is this for me????”

“Of course.” Jonghyun took the bracelet from the box and put it on Yoona’s right wrist. “Do you like it?”

“Very much…” Yoona is still in amazed as she saw how beautiful the bracelet which was already in her wrist. “You choose it? And… omo, Jonghyun… this must be so expensive…”

Jonghyun smiled. “Yes, I choose it by myself. And speaking about price… for me, the price of that bracelet is nothing compared to your smile right now… You know… it’s priceless…”

Usually, Yoona will glare at Jonghyun whenever he said something cheesy about her, but this time, she couldn’t do it since she can feel the sincere in his saying. So she just replied Jonghyun’s smile nicely. “Gomawo Jonghyun… Neomu gomawo… for the surprise, and for this gift too… and for remembering my birthday…” She then turned at the cake. “Come here, Jonghyun.”

“Wae? Do you want to feed me??” Jonghyun looks so surprised, and became more surprised—shocked actually—when Yoona nodded while smiling. “Woah what happened with you??? This is the first time you treat me so nice like this…”

“Well, you deserve it for now…” Yoona replied, slightly blushed. “If you don’t want then forg—“ she couldn’t finish her words because Jonghyun already ate the cake that she was holding.

“Gomawo, my Yoongie…” Jonghyun said happily while munching the cake. He chuckled as he saw Yoona’s face turn more blushed. He then took another piece of cake. “Come, you should taste the cake too. It’s sweet. Just like you…”

“Just shut up your mouth, Jonghyun!” Yoona grumbled—actually she was trying hard to hide her embarrassment because of Jonghyun’s-usual-cheesy-words. Although he always said something cheesy like that, I don’t understand why I kept blushing whenever I heard it all… “Let me do it myself…”

“No! I want to feed you too. Ppalli, open your mouth! Nah good girl…” Jonghyun said happily as Yoona finally gave up and open .

“Yya, why it’s so big!” Yoona protested as she hardly to eat the big piece of cake that Jonghyun feed her. “Give me a tissue there, Jonghyun!”

“No, believe me you don’t need tissue.” Jonghyun winked and in next second—before Yoona is aware—he already kissed Yoona’s lips.

 

 

 

Yoona didn’t realize when her tears dropped slowly as she remembered the last night moment between Jonghyun and her. How come your kiss can still flashing so clear in my brain right now...  It makes me suffer more... Despite of the sudden change situation right now, she just couldn’t forget her human-life before. So… all of his acts towards me… are fake…? He already knew since long ago that I’m the Queen. Since first, he already looked me as an enemy… yes, just enemy… “If only I can kill you, Jonghyun…” she sighed hopelessly.

“Then why you couldn’t kill me, Queen?”

Yoona gasped as she heard the familiar voice around her. She stood up in a hurry and looked around. “Since when you were there????” she asked in surprised as she saw Jonghyun was sitting on the window’s empty frame which was not that far from Yoona. What happened with me… with my power, it’s impossible if I couldn’t feel his presence here… but why…

“Well… since you started to put your attention to the bracelet…” Jonghyun smiled and approached Yoona, while his right hand is still holding the gun, but didn’t aim it on Yoona. “Want me to tell you something about your abilities? You asked me before if I was sealing it or  no, right?” his smile became wider as he pointed to the bracelet on Yoona’s right wrist. “Free tips, if you took it off from your wrist, then you can get all of your power and your abilities that you normally has… as a queen…”

“Do you mean… this is… the thing that used to seal my abilities…?” Yoona raised her wrist in disbelief face. No… maldo andwae…

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded nonchalantly. “I already answered one of your question right? Then your turn, answer me, why you couldn’t kill me?” he repeated his question but Yoona  just looked at him with undescribed expression. “Wae?” he asked.

“You…” Yoona breathe hardly, seems like holding her anger. “How dare you to use this as one of your equipment as hunter!!!!” she finally burst out, but Jonghyun just furrowed his eyebrows, didn’t get the point. “THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT, JONGHYUN!!! HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TURNED AS AN EQUIPMENT FOR HUNTER???”

“Huh…? If you already forgot, but that’s from me, Yoona…”

“So did you give me this thing with a plan…? That you’ll only use this as a sealer? Not as a sincere birthday present for me??” Yoona asked, trying not to show her emotional feeling which was suddenly flowing over her.

“Yes. Now, take it off from your wrist. I want to kill you fairly. Eight years ago, you killed my parents without using any traps for them. So, I will do what you did exactly that time. Take it off. So we can face each other, as the real queen of vampire and a vampire hunter…” Jonghyun walked closer to Yoona without any fear and grabbed her wrist but Yoona pulled her hands and stepped back.

“Don’t you dare to take it off from me, Jonghyun!! Don’t you dare!!” Yoona warned him seriously. “This is my birthday present and I won’t let anyone to take it from me!!”

“Are you stupid? I can kill you right now, Yoona. But I don’t want you to die so easily. Face me, with all of your powers. Take that damn bracelet from you!!”

“YOU SHUT UP, JONGHYUN!!!” Yoona’s voice raised more than Jonghyun. “DON’T YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO THIS BRACELET!!!!”

“For God’s sake, do you think I really gave you that as birthday present??? I’ve been waiting for your birthday not because I want to celebrate it happily with you, Yoona. But it’s because finally I got the chance to get revenge on you…”

“I don’t care for all your saying. For me, this is just a bracelet, not your damn equipment. And this is mine!”

“Then it means I don’t have any choice. Fine.” Jonghyun muttered. “Before I kill you, tell me what’s the reason you said that you couldn’t kill me Yoona?” I know she still can used some of her abilities although she’s still wearing the bracelet—just like what she did with Yuri before—And it’s seriously making me curious like crazy… why she said that she couldn’t kill me? With our position so close like this, I bet, only by using one hand and little moves, she can kill me right away… but why she didn’t do anything…? He took another step to stand so close with her. “Tell me, Yoona. Or I’ll make sure to broke this bracelet into pieces…”

“Don’t you dare!!!!”

“Then tell me!!!” Jonghyun said firmly. His icy eyes were staring profoundly at Yoona, waiting for her answer.

There’s a long silence—and tense—moments between them until Yoona finally managed to speak. She looked at Jonghyun with the eyes-that-hard-to-describe. “I couldn’t hurt people that I love…”

“Mwo?” Jonghyun snorted and in flash, he already pushed Yoona to the wall harshly. “ANSWER MY QUESTION, DAMN YOU!! Do you think you can put a fake act in front of me right now??? Do you think it will work?? ANSWER MY QUESTION!!” he punched the wall beside Yoona. “ANSWER IT!! YOU QUEEN!!!” he yelled, full of anger.

Yoona never saw Jonghyun like this before and it makes her feel so sad, hurt, and afraid at the same time. Yes, she never feel afraid… this is her first time… she feels afraid because a vampire hunter is angry…. “You think I’m not telling you the truth, Jonghyun…?” she bitterly looked at Jonghyun’s burning eyes. “Even when I already told you clearly, you still couldn’t believe it…? Jonghyun, eight years ago… when I killed your parents… when you caught me in your house… don’t you ever curious why I didn’t kill you that time?”

“Keep talking, !!!”

Yoona, once again feel the hurt feeling when she heard the hateful tone in Jonghyun’s voice. “Eight years ago… for the first time during my existence in this world… I finally found my first love… and it was you, Jonghyun…” she paused for a moment, trying to restrain the tightened feeling on her chest. “Eight years ago… when you appeared in front of me… I can kill you right away, Jonghyun. But I couldn’t. Something inside me told me not to do it. Something inside me told me that I shouldn’t hurt you… and something inside me… for the first time… give different feeling when I see you… And I know that I’ve just fallen in love with you, Jonghyun…”

Jonghyun grabbed Yoona’s hair harshly, makes Yoona grimaced. “SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH FROM TELLING A FAKE STORY!!”

“No, it’s not…” Yoona unconsciously dropped her tears, not because the rude act that Jonghyun did to her, but because she can see how much the hateful feeling that Jonghyun had for her. It hurts a lot. “If you remembered the war between our clans eight years ago… don’t you ever curious why the vampire clans suddenly choose not to fight and just disappeared? It’s not because we couldn’t fight… it’s because I was the one who told them all to back off… because I knew… I knew you’re there between them, trying to sacrifice your life to get revenge on me… and I couldn’t let you in danger. That’s why I choose not to fight. I was so afraid if one of my clans started the fight with you… I was so afraid… I really don’t want you for being hurted… That’s the only way I can do for you… to make sure that you can life safely. That’s why I turned into human… I hide my real identity… and told all of my clans to not make any dangerous moves without my orders… because I want you to grow up safely… I really want to see you again… That’s why I have a limited time for being a normal human. It’s because I really wanted to see you in your teenage days… 16 years old Jonghyun… it’s similar with my real appearance… I really wanted to see you again, Jonghyun…”

“Why?”

“Because I love you… I’ve fallen for you… since eight years ago… and even until now. When you changed me back into my real identity… You didn’t know how’s my feeling when I know who you are. But what can I do? Right from when I finally realized who I am, I noticed that there are two other people who were in that house. Although I didn’t expect that one of them is Yuri, but I noticed their presences. What can I do except trying to act like the real I am…? I really want to tell you the truth… like this… but I don’t want the other people hear it too… I know if they heard it, they will say that I was doing some manipulating. But I’m not, Jonghyun… That’s why there’s no one know about it. I hide my feeling from everyone—both from your clans and mine—because I know if they noticed about this, if they knew that you are my weakest point, I was sure that your life will be in danger. And I don’t want that happen… I really couldn’t do anything towards you… I really don’t want to hurt you… I can kill you with my power as you changed me back that time, but even when you aimed your bloody rose to me, there’s no—even an inch—inside me that wanted to fight you… no… I’m too in love with you, Jonghyun… I really love you… eight years ago… right now… and even when I’m in my human appearance—even when I forgot all about my real appearance…” she gulped, trying hard to finish her words. “I fall in love with you once again…”

“What… do you mean…?”

Yoona can feels Jonghyun loosen his grip on her hairs, and his expression is changed slowly although she still coudlnt read it. “I fell in love with you since our first meeting eight years ago… during my existence, this is the first time I fell in love with someone… and even when I hide my real appearance and got clueless with anything that related with my life as queen, once again, although I always said that you’re so annoying… although I always threw my anger towards you… but I realized that it’s because I love you… and I realized it when you finally changed me back… that time, for the first time, I feel that I don’t want to get back my real identity… I just want to live normally… just like before… with you… happily… without any dark past… without any hurtful truth…” she dropped more her tears as she said it. “I’m telling you the truth… Not even a single word is lie… this is my real feeling, Jonghyun…”

Jonghyun was quiet for a while but still in his unreadable expression. Slowly, he release his hands from Yoona. “So… what do you expect from me after telling me all of the truth of you…? Want me to forgive you?  After you killed my parents right in front of my eyes…?”

Yoona shook her head. “No… We both know that the situation between us couldn’t be more worst than enemy. I’ve killed your parents, and many from your association… Since beginning, I already know that this feeling won’t give me  a happy ending… But it even will not have an ending if we’re keep going like this. So… Jonghyun… I know you’re bringing three bloody roses—which were more powerful than the common one. It’s enough to kill me. You can use your left hand too right?” Yoona bitterly smiled as she remembered the back days when she often scolded Jonghyun because he usually held the chopsticks with his left hands since his right hand is so busy playing games. “So let’s just end it here… You can using your both hands to fire the guns on me, Jonghyun.”

“Two is not enough to kill you, Queen…”

Yoona smiled weakly while still dropping her tears. “Give me one. I’ll help you to kill me.”

Jonghyun was taken aback with Yoona’s unexpected words. “What do you mean…?”

Yoona caressed Jonghyun’s cheek with sad-and-adore eyes. “This is what you’ve been waiting for, right? Do it, Jonghyun. Kill me. Get your revenge and live happily. Didn’t you get what I mean? I stated that your parents is my strongest enemy. And I’ve already killed them. It means, ‘my duty’ has done already. And something that I’ve been waiting for, I already have it. I finally get a chance to see my first love in his 16 years old appearance. So handsome, and so strong. That’s perfectly what I’ve expected eight years ago. Now, this is your time, Jonghyun. You can kill me. Didn’t I already promise you eight years ago? I told you to grow up, and when you’re ready, come and kill me. And here you are… and here I am too… so, give me one Jonghyun. I’ll fire the third gun on me. Trust me. I’m willing to die in your hands…”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona for a while. Until he finally took out the other two guns and handed one to Yoona. “Take off your bracelet. So you can make your death painlessly…”

“No…” Yoona shook her head and took the gun—as soon as she touched it, she can feels the pain on her hands and slowly over her body. It must be because the power of the gun for the vampires—but she ignored it and keep hold the gun firmly. “This is a gift from you, Jonghyun. Don’t you know how priceless is this? This is the most worthy thing for me. I feel so happy because although our ending is like this, but I still have something that I received from you… It means, at least, there’s a beautiful connection between us. Although I know you must hate it so much, but… thank you very much Jonghyun… thank you very much… It makes me—you wont know how blissful I am…” Yoona smiled bitterly again. “So please let me still using this bracelet. I don’t care the effect. Please Jonghyun… even when I already dead… please don’t take it off from my wrist…” she pleaded.

“Fine. It’s up to you,then.” Jonghyun took a few step back and raised his both hands, aimed the guns straightly on Yoona. “I hope you will have your next life much better than this…”

Yoona followed Jonghyun’s words and aimed the gun that she was holding on herself. “Jonghyun… promise me something, will you?”

“Tell me but right after you said it, fire your gun!”

Yoona nodded. “When you already killed me, the rest of my clans will reveal their identity without they realized it. It’s because when a pure blood is dead, they should back to their real appearance and showed their last gratitude. This always happen in every death of pure blood. So, when I already dead in your hands, wait until they gathered around, and that’s the right time for you and your association to kill them all. Make sure to win over them, so in the future, there is no more vampires in this world. And at that time, promise me that you will find your happiness and live happily…” Yoona said as she pulled the trigger. “Forgive me for killing your parents, Jonghyun… and thank you… for letting me have this feeling for you. I love you so much…” and with that, she fired her gun on herself.

Good bye, my first and my last love…

 

 

 

 


annyeong T.T

I think this chapter is worse than previous . mianhae. T.T I'm totally worst in writing this story T.T

as I said before, this story is inspired from Kayoru manga, but then, the plot is purely my imagination so you'll find some difference from the manga right?

and I noticed some of my lovely readers guessed that Jonghyun is a vampire... mianhae guys T.T but since first, this is what I was planning. sorry for disappointed you T.T

I wont talk too much guys. so this is the last chapt.

and please wait for the epilogue. ^^

*Idk maybe it's just me but I'm getting teary eyes when I wrote this chapt. especially when yoona finally decided to be killed by Jong T.T but seems like I deliver it badly, sorry for my lack in writing guys T.T

once again, thank you for my lvely subscribers, comments, readers, upvoters, and all of your support towards this story. love you so much.

and pls dont feel hesitate to tell me ur opinion. anything ^^

see ya in the epilogue chapter