Epilogue - Blood and Heal

Bloody Love

warning : a very long epilogue. hope you wont get bored while reading this. ah and also so many wrong grammars. forgive me

 


 

 

“How’s his condition?”

 

“He’s getting better, I think… OH!”

 

Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes as he heard the familiar sounds around him. The first that caught his eyes is Jonghoon, who was sitting beside his bed. “Hey…” he huskily greets him.

 

“Don’t ‘hey’ me, stupid!!” Jonghoon almost yelled at him after he relieved from surprise of seeing Jonghyun was awake.

 

Jonghyun chuckled weakly as he saw Jonghoon’s worried face but relieved at the same time. “How long I’ve been here?”

“Five days. Seems like you’re totally drained…” Jonghoon answered and helped Jonghyun to get up and sit on the bed, while Yuri is offering him a glass of water.

“I think so… I felt numb…” Jonghyun mumbled. But then he suddenly remembered something and turned his head to the bed beside him in a hurry. “Where is she, Jonghoon?” his voice turned tense as he realized that only Yuri and Jonghoon who were in this room while the bed beside him already empty.

“Jonghoon? Where is she??” he repeated his question when there’s no responses from Jonghoon and Yuri.

“Jong, calm down first…”

“Where is she??”

“Jong, listen…”

“Yuri, Jonghoon, just answer me. Where is she??”

“Jonghyun, you must be calm. Your condition is still w—“

“Where is she???” Jonghyun cutted Yuri’s words impatiently. “Don’t change the topic! Where is she???”

Yuri and Jonghoon glanced nervously at each other. Seems like they were hesitant to answer Jonghyun’s question. And Jonghyun noticed it. He hurriedly took off the IV needle from his and get down from the bed. He ignored Jonghoon and Yuri who were preventing him, and just go straight to the door, but once again, Jonghoon blocked the door in front of him.

“What is this??? Why you’re blocking my way????”

“Jong, calm down…”

“Answer me, WHERE IS SHE???” Jongyun almost lost his patience. “Yul, you must be know where she is. Tell me!” he turned to Yuri. “Tell me, Yuri!!! Where is she??!” he asked frustratingly.

“Jonghyun, please you need to calm. We’ll tell you where is she but please… calm down. You’re just recovered and you shouldn’t force your body too much. Please…” Jonghoon and Yuri begged.

It needs some minutes until Jonghyun finally calmed himself. He sighed loudly and facing Jonghoon and Yuri. “Fine. Tell me. Quickly.” He said while staring at Yuri and Jonghoon with firm eyes.

Jonghoon took a deep breath before he started to speak. “She hasn’t been here since three days ago, Jong…”

“What do you mean hasn’t been here??? Did she leave??” Jonghyun asked in tense voice. He wanted to added or die in his question but he couldn’t let it out. “Answer me, what happened with her???” he raised his voice when he saw Yuri and Jonghoon didn’t answer his question.

“Jong, please don’t be angry with me. Please. Let me tell you what happened with her…” Jonghoon finally spoke. “Promise me that you won’t do something dangerous after you heard this… Follow me, Jonghyun. I’ll show you something.”

 

 

Flashback. Five Days Ago.

And I was awaken with a tremendous pain all over my body. Wait... I think there’s something wrong. Am I awake? Then why it’s so dark? Where is the others? Why I couldn’t see anything? And what the hell with this tremendous pain? I want to scream but I can’t. What happened?? Hey, can somebody help me please??? HELP ME!!

“Jonghyun, let me do the rest. Your condition will be drop frantically if you transfused more.”

Wait! Wait!! I hear someone. I know that voice!! I know that familiar voice!!! It’s Yuri! Yes, it’s Yuri’s voice!! Where is she??? Why I can hear her voice but I still couldn’t see anything?? I wanted to scream! Asking for help! I need Yuri to hear me! But why I can’t??? And what was she just saying?? Did she mention a name. Yes, I recognized that she mentioned a name. A name that filled my head and my heart the most since long ago. Even when I’m in pain like this, I couldn’t help but feel the comfortable and warm feeling when I heard that name.

 

“No. I’m fine.”

 

I can hear his voice! Yes, I can hear his voice! That’s his voice!! I tried so hard to apart my lips… just to let out a voice but I can’t. I feel numb. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. But hey… something has changed as soon as I heard his voice. The pain… the tremendous pain… is slowly disappeared… What? What happened? Slowly I felt the warm feeling replaced the pain… slowly… and my whole body turned so relax… relax… and no, please I need to know what happen with him but I can’t against my body… it became more relax… I can’t remember anymore…

 

 

3rd day on the headquarter…

 

Oh my God! Jonghoon, she’s awake!!”

 

That’s the first voice that I heard as soon as I gain consciousness again. Slowly I opened my eyes and for this time, I know that I was fully conscious. It’s not dark anymore. It’s bright. And finally I can see Yuri’s face clearly. I got up and sat on the bed. And as soon as I do that moves, my head was suddenly hurt like hell

“Are you okay??” Yuri asked me with worried expression on her face. She helped me to lean on the bed head. “Oh my God, you’re awake!!!” She cupped my face and her face turned so blissful but still with worry expression.

I wanted to respond him but suddenly I turned frozen when I saw another person was aiming a gun towards me. He was standing behind Yuri and stared at me with his cold gaze. “Say your name.” he said coldly.

What? What was he asking? My name? He was aiming the gun on me, and he was asking my name? What for? But wait… my name? My name…? Why I couldn’t remember my name?? No… no… I’m not losing my memory. I remember Yuri, right? Oh, I know my name! Yes, I know… “Yoona…” I finally said it out. At first I think that it’s enough, but seems like my mouth still want to say something. As I opened my mouth once again, the words then came out without I can’t prevent it… “And Roxanne, the Queen of Vampire…”

 

*end of flashback*
 
 
 

Observatory Room, Headquarter.

“What do you mean??? So she’s awake??? Where is she now, then???”

“Jonghyun, calm down.”

“Enough with my patience. Tell me where she is!!!” Jonghyun almost lost his control. “Answer my question, Jonghoon, Yuri!!!!”

“Listen Jong. I’ll tell you the truth. After she realized what happened with her…” Jonghoon paused for a moment. “She left…”

“LEFT??? AND YOU DIDN’T PREVENT HER???” Jonghyun raised his voice and stared with disbelief expression towards his friends. But when his friends didn’t say anything and just stared at him with apologized and guilty look on their faces, he knew that it’s too late already. He's back to sit on his chair hopelessly. “So she’s gone… she just left like that…?” he muttered while looking down. She just left me like that…?? She left… without giving me a chance to see her? It doesn’t matter if she wanted to run away from me but at least, please, let me see her even for a second… At least, I have to make sure that she’s fine…

“Jonghyun… actually she’s not just leave like that…” Yuri finally spoke up after a long silence. She nodded to make Jonghyun believed her when he raised his head and stared at her. “For me, honestly, the hardest part that she had to do is leaving you, Jonghyun. After she regained her consciousness, she noticed you who was lying beside her bed. She asked me what happened with you… Actually… she stayed with you for a whole day… before she decided to leave…” Yuri said truthfully. Yes, she didn’t have any intentions to tell a lie even for a little. She knew that Yoona’s presence is very worthy for Jonghyun. That’s why she really wanted Jonghyun to know the truth. And actually the situation that she was telling about is still reflected clearly on her brain...

 

Two Days Ago…

“Is he okay?” Yoona asked with trembling voice as she approached Jonghyun’s bed. This is the most situation that I really didn’t want to see it… Seeing him looks so weak like this… I’m afraid. I’m afraid if he’ll leave me…

“We need to wait until he become conscious…” Yuri answered and glanced at Jonghoon who was standing beside her. Both of them looks a bit nervous with the situation.

Yoona turned her eyes to the two person who were standing in front of her. “Can you give me a time, please? I want to talk with him…”

It needs a few minutes until Jonghoon finally made a decision. “Fine…” he said and signaled Yuri to went out from that room. Although Yuri still looks confused and surprised with Jonghoon’s decision but she still followed Jonghoon and leaving Yoona in that room, along with Jonghyun, who is still lying unconscious on the bed. “Jonghoon is it okay?” she asked as soon as she went out from the room.

“Doesn’t mean that we won’t keep our eyes on her, right?” Jonghoon said as he entered another room which was contains so many big screen. Seems like it’s one of controlling room. He one of screen that connected with the camera in the room where Yoona and Jonghyun were there and they watched it focusedly.

 

 

After Yuri and Jonghoon left, Yoona then turned to Jonghyun once again. She sat on the chair beside the bed and carefully caressed Jonghyun’s cheek. I still remember every moment with you although I’m not sure who I am right now… but the memories about you… it reflected so clearly in my brain… and my heart… “Are you okay…?” she asked weakly, although she knew that the person in front of her wouldn’t answer her but she insisted to ask. Hoping that at least Jonghyun recognized her voice in his unconsciousness. “Did they hurt you?” her voice was trembling as she asked that question while her tears started to drop slowly. “Jonghoon and Yuri told me… that you changed your mind. You decided to save me, not to kill me. Yet you give me your blood to keep me alive… and it makes you become like this. You sacrificed so many things just because of me…” She started to sob hardly and buried her face on Jonghyun’s chest while her hands were holding Jonghyun’s hands tightly. “Jonghoon and Yuri told me the fact… that since you’re becoming a vampire hunter, you never killed any vampires, except me. Yet you changed them all into human. But then, when you changed your mind and decided to keep me alive, I don’t know how’s the result on me. I don’t know who I am… I really don’t know who I am, Jonghyun…” she hardly to speak since she sobbed hardly. “I’m so afraid how if I couldn’t fulfill your wish, Jonghyun… And if it failed, then… it means I have to leave you. I have to leave and make sure that you won’t see me again. Because there’s no more other way for me… even the White Roses didn’t effect on me, Jonghyun…”

 

 

“Jonghoon, what is she talking about??”

“I don’t know. Come, Yuri. Time is over.” Jonghoon stood up in a hurry and went back to the room that Jonghyun and Yoona were there, with Yuri followed after him. They found that Yoona is still holding onto Jonghyun’s body while crying.

“What do you mean? Do you already know who are you?”

Yoona raised her head but still stared at Jonghyun. “I know that I shouldn’t be here next to him…”

Jonghoon and Yuri looked at each other with surprised eyes. “You’re going to leave him??” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“I have to…” Yoona answered. But she still looked at Jonghyun. Promise me that you’ll be okay. Promise me that you’ll be healthy. Promise me that you’ll be happy. And that’s all are enough for me… She bent her upper body and leaned a kiss on Jonghyun’s forehead as she cried again and didn’t release it even when she started to sob hardly. If only I can choose… I don’t want to be apart from you… if only I can choose… I just want to be beside you… If only I can choose, I want to live a life like you, Jonghyun…

Jonghoon and Yuri who were watching the situation that happened in front of their eyes couldn’t let out any words. They realized that they’ve seen the same situation few days ago. When it was Jonghyun who was standing beside Yoona. And they finally understand. They finally realized how strong the bond between Jonghyun and Yoona. They know already… just by seeing it. They wait until Yoona finally released her lips from Jonghyun’s forehead and approached them.

“Are you sure…?” Yuri asked, still couldn’t believe with Yoona’s decision.

Yoona took a deep breath to get a hold on herself before she finally nodded. “Yes…”

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun couldn’t let out any responds as he finished watching the recording from two days ago which was showed by Jonghoon and Yuri. His tears dropped once as he saw about what happened between he and Yoona two days ago without he realized that it was happened. “So she is alive…” he muttered weakly after a long silence. “At least she’s alive… but why she had to go…”

“She knew what should she do, Jonghyun…” said Jonghoon in concerned tone.

“Did she mean that the White Rose didn’t affect on her? Did she mean that I’ve failed to change her into human???” he asked hopelessly, but Jonghoon and Yuri look hesitant to answer him. “Fine. I don’t care who she is, I need to find her!” he decided when there’s no responds from Jonghoon and Yuri. He stood up in a hurry but Jonghoon prevented him.

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t you hear me??? I need to find her!! I want to meet her!! Step aside, Jonghoon. You’re blocking my way!”

“Calm down, Jong. It’s up to you to do what you wanna do. But please Jongie, you still need to see another important thing…” Jonghoon said while offering a file report to Jonghyun. “Read it. Then decided what you wanna do.”

Jonghoon didn’t need to tell to read it as he saw the cover of that file report.

 

Result Test : Roxanne – Im Yoona

 

He read every point in that report very detail. Without wanting to leave every single important point in that report. Until he finally reached the end of page. His expression is so stiff after he read it. And became more stiff as he found the date which the report was made. “Jonghoon… why it’s not completed yet????”

“Because there’s last check to prove the result. And you know it, Jonghyun.”

“How did you do the observation, Jonghoon?? Yuri???” Jonghyun raised his voice, look so frustrated.

Jonghoon and Yuri didn’t answer his question but walking towards the panel controller and input the password until the screen finally showed a big white room with a bed and a chair inside there. But it’s not the thing that caught Jonghyun’s eyes the most. The woman. The woman inside there who was sitting on the floor while hugging her knees and hiding her face, even without seeing her face, he already know who she is.

“It’s already three days that she has been there. She didn’t want to eat and drink anything. So we just give her a pill each day, to keep her conscious… that’s what she wants…”

Jonghyun couldn’t hear anything of Jonghoon’s voice and without thinking for twice, he rushed off to the corner of the room then entered some passcode to the panel until a hidden door finally appeared in front of him. Yes, he knew where’s that room for exactly. He’s the one who knows the headquarter so well. And without knocking the door, he entered that room in a rush.

“Yuri, is it you?? How’s his condition??? Is he fine??”

The trembling and hopeful voice greeted him as soon as he stepped in. But then the voice turned became gasped in surprised as they saw each other. She was frozen and couldn’t do anything.

“Who are you?” Jonghyun’s cold voice was the first to start the conversation while his icy eyes were staring at Yoona coldly. “What are you doing here, hm??”

“J—Jonghyun…” Yoona couldn’t respond him clearly since she started to sob as she saw Jonghyun. Please tell me that this is real… please tell me…

 

“Who told you to stay here, hm???” Jonghyun raised his voice. Still in unreadable expression.

 

“I—I…Forgive me, Jonghyun… I wanted to leave… but Jonghoon… and Yuri said that it’s better if I got a test first before I left…” Yoona explained haltingly, slightly afraid with Jonghyun’s respond.

 

“And you agree?? Don’t you know who—or what are you??? Why you’re still here when you already know who you are!!”

 

Yoona stepped backwards as she feels afraid with Jonghyun’s angry voice. “F—forgive me, Jonghyun… forgive me…” she spoke while sobbing. “I—I know… I—I know I shouldn’t be here… I know I should leave… b—but I want to… I just want to know your condition, Jonghyun. I’ve promised that I’ll leave when I was sure that you’re totally fine…”

“And I’m here right now! Do you think you’re still appropriate to be here too???” Jonghyun took a few step forwards again until he made Yoona was being cornered in that room. “Let me ask you once again, WHO.ARE.YOU??”

“I—I don’t know Jonghyun…” Yoona shook her head hopelessly. “I remembered all of my life. All of. About me was being Yoona… and also as Roxanne… I remembered it all, Jonghyun…” And that’s what makes me feel so afraid because I couldn’t recognize who—or—what I am actually… Not because I’m afraid of who I am to be… but I’m afraid of being apart with you… She stared with teary eyes at Jonghyun, who was remaining silent.

“Fine…” Jonghyun finally spoke with colder voice after a long silence between them. “I’ve read this…” he raised the result report on his hand.

Yoona’s face turned pale as she saw the report on Jonghyun’s hand. “That’s… Jonghyun… is it done already?” she stuttered. “How’s the result…?”

“You should leave. Now.” Jonghyun said heartlessly. “That’s the result.”

Yoona couldn’t respond him and just stared while her tears dropped continuously. She knew… she knew already that Jonghyun and her will come to the ending like this… She knew. Her blood is just too strong to be purified by White Rose. No matter how hard he tried to change her into human, it will always failed. Yes, she knew it all already. I know it already but still I’m staying here… I know I shouldn’t hope anything but still… if only there’s a miracle… I always hope for that… and looks like it’s impossible… No, it doesn’t look like… it’s already impossible… “You’re right, Jonghyun…” she hardly spoken between her sobs. “I should leave…” she hopelessly said and wiped her tears. “But before I leave… I wanted to apologize once again…”

“For what?”

“For many years, I used to think that your parents are a cold blooded vampire hunter. Until few days ago when Jonghoon and Yuri told me that they are the one who made the White Rose and turned the vampires into human… I never know about that Jonghyun… if only I knew… I might not kil—“

“You don’t have to. You and my parents are destinied to kill each other. And the fact that you win over them… and killed them…” Jonghyun paused for a moment, trying hard not to show any emotions on his voice. “is their destiny too…” he bitterly said. “Now, it’s time for you to leave…”

Yoona stared at Jonghyun and she knew that was his firm statement. “Why you told me to leave, Jonghyun? It’s easier if you killed me right now… once again. And I’m willing to die in your hands…”

“Aren’t you happy that I gave you a chance to life once again?”

“No…” Yoona shook her head while her tears dropped more. “Living a life once again has no meaning for me when you and me are still different…”

“And if I succeed to change you into human two days ago… don’t tell me you have a thought that I’ll let you to stay by my side??” Jonghyun squinted with furrowed eyebrows.

“I—I…” Yoona couldn’t answer his question as she just feels so shock when hearing the words from Jonghyun’s mouth. She never predicted that Jonghyun will say something like that. Then what’s the meaning for your effort to save me…?? For these days when I was alone in this room, the only one thought which can make me survive is… at least you have a feeling for me… at least the one that I’ve been love and waiting for so long, didn’t want me to be apart from himself… but now… it hurts… it’s very hurt to hear that words came out from his mouth… “I know it’s a stupid hope…” she said sadly. “But rather than run away from you, can you just kill me once again, please?”

“Huh?”

“Just kill me, Jonghyun. I don’t have any reasons to stay in this world anymore…” Yoona bent her knee in front of Jonghyun. “Please Jonghyun… I beg you… Please…”

“What are you doing??? Get up!!!” Jonghyun raised his voice since he felt so surprised with Yoona’s sudden act. “Get up, Yoona!!”

Yoona raised her head and stared at Jonghyun with her sad eyes. “Please kill me, Jonghyun…”

“Why should I??? Yoona, get up!!!” Jonghyun grabbed Yoona’s arm and forced her to stand, but he felt that Yoona is so weak, that’s why he hold her arms strongly. And as he touched her, for the first time since they were separated for few unconscious days, he felt different. The feeling is just like… that’s the one that he has been waiting to do… being next to her, stay close with each other… even when he’s unconscious, he never let go off that thought…

“What’s the difference of let me run away and kill me, Jonghyun??” Yoona frustratingly asked. “Those two choices in the end had the same ending… being separated with you. And I choose to disappear forever. At least when I disappeared, the last person that I can see is you. And that’s good enough for me. So please Jonghyun, please just kill me right now…” she lowered her head weakly while sobbing. “Please Jonghyun!! Just take your bloody roses!!! And kill m—“

“You decided of being killed once again by me??? Are you stupid??”

“Jonghyun, that’s the best for me. Rather than run away from you and becoming enemy, I prefer to die in your hand… please, Jonghyun, do it… please I beg you. It’s better this way, Jonghyun. Your life won’t be hard anymore after I disappeared…”

“Who told you to disappear from my life, huh???” Jonghyun raised his voice once again, tried to control Yoona who looks so frustrating. “I’m not telling you to leave me!! I’m telling you to leave this room!!!” he sighed loudly when Yoona stared at him with confused face. “Killing you??!! After all of my hopes for your life, how dare you to tell me to kill you???”

“But… Jonghyun… we—we are different, Jonghyun…” Yoona still in shock but she managed to respond. “I’m… I’m still the same like before…”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona for a while and released his hands which were holding Yoona’s arm before. At first, Yoona thought that Jonghyun will let her to go, but no. Without saying anything, he took out a swiss army knife from his pocket and made a wound on his palm, exactly like the wound on his palm when he’s about to change Yoona into her real appearance. “Jonghoon and Yuri told me that you didn’t want to eat anything, both vampire’s food and human’s food. So there’s just one way to prove who you are…”

“No, Jonghyun no… You hurted yourself!!”

“Already. Come taste it, Yoona!”

“No… no…” Yoona stepped backwards and shook her head in disbelief. “No, Jonghyun no… You already know who I am, right? I might hurt you, Jonghyun…”

“I don’t care about the result. I just want to prove it by myself. Taste it, Yoona!”

“No!”

Jonghyun hissed and without Yoona realized what will he do, he already wiped his palm onto his own lips and stepped forward to Yoona, made them standing so close to each other. He linked his free arm on Yoona’s waist, forced her to get closer and without saying anything, he kissed Yoona’s lips. It tooks a while until Jonghyun finally broke the kiss but he’s still holding onto Yoona’s waist. “Tell me how’s this kiss’ effect on you, Yoona!” he said with firm eyes locked on Yoona. “How’s my blood, Yoona??”

“I—I don’t know…” Yoona stuttered, still looks disbelief. “I—Your blood… I… I don’t know…” What can I say?? I really couldn’t think anything beside the fact that he kissed me. I even don’t care about the blood anymore. I don’t need any blood as long as he’s here with me… “J—Jonghyun… let go off me…”

“What do you mean, hm???” Jonghyun’s voice turned colder as he tightened his grip on Yoona.

“We couldn’t be like this, Jonghyun. I might hurt you… I will hurt you for sure…” Your blood will make me awaken more and more…

 

“Oh yeah? You stupid girl was saying that you might hurt me? Prove it , then!” Jonghyun said in challenging tone. “Prove it to me!”

 

“No! Let go off me, Jonghyun!!”

 

“Prove it first. Prove it to me if you are really the Queen of Vampire!! Prove it Im Yoona!!”

 

“Why I should to do it??? Huh??? Will it change anything?? No!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly. “Nothing and no one could change it!!! In the end, I’m still the same like before! In the end, I know that I couldn’t be right beside you!! In the end, I know that we can’t be together!!!”

 

“Who said that we can’t be together, hm??? WHO SAID, YOONA??”

 

“THAT’S THE FACT, JONGHYUN!!! WE ARE STILL DIFFERENT!!! I’M STILL A QUEEN OF V—“

“If you’re truly a queen of vampire just like before, then show me one thing, just one thing, that could make me believe that you’re a queen of vampire!!”

“You don’t need any proves, Jonghyun!! I already know who I am!! And as you’re finally conscious and in a good condition, it means that there’s no reason anymore for me to stay here! I should go! I should stay away from you! Please let go off me, Jonghyun!”

“Tell me why you have to stay away from me!!!”

“Because YOU AND I ARE DIFFERENT!!!” Yoona yelled hysterically.

“Then what’s the point if we’re different??? Your feeling for me is still the same, right??”

Yoona suddenly stunned as she heard Jonghyun’s words. Her eyes turned more sad while staring at Jonghyun. “Yes, Jonghyun…” she forced a bitter smile. “My feeling for you will never change. And this feeling, since beginning, I know that it will be always one sided…”

“How if I don’t care about who you are?”

Yoona let out a bitter smile once again. “But I do care. My wish is… I want you to be happy. Have a pleasant life and have a nice family…”

“That won’t be happen without you, Yoona…”

For the first time, Yoona heard Jonghyun’s pleading voice, and it makes her feels so sad and blessed at the same time. She looked at Jonghyun and slowly she raised her hand and caressed his face gently. “It will happen, dear. You’ll be happy with someone… a human girl, most importantly…”

“And that’s you…”

“Jonghyun, you know it’s impossible…”

“No, it’s possible!” Jonghyun insisted, stubbornly.

“Jonghyun, listen—“

“NO! You, listen!” Jonghyun cutted Yoona’s words. “How can you become so sure that you’re still a vampire, hm??”

“Because I know who I am Jonghyun… I remember all the days back when I’m living as Roxanne. I know that there’s no change in me even after you shot the white rose on me…” Yoona sadly spoke.

“Fine. Tell me your final decision.” Jonghyun coldly said after a long silence again between them.

Yoona stared at Jonghyun with sad and teary eyes. She realized, for an uncountable times, that she loves that guy in front of her right now. She loves him so much. She knew that he’s the reason why she finally realized to live her life. Her life that she never enjoyed since beginning. Her life as a queen of vampire. Truthfully she has never been thankful to the fact that she’s not a normal human being. That’s why she lived her life so coldly, unheartedly. She never thought anything except blood and her clans. Yes, her past life is too dark. Too cold. Until that day… when she saw Jonghyun for the very first time. She doesn’t care if people said that she’s been crazy, falling love into a 8 years old boy. But for a vampire, age doesn’t matter, because they never knew how long that they already lived. That’s why… Yoona never have any thought to erase Jonghyun in her mind, although she knows that there wont be any future of that love, of that feeling. But she has this thought, if he’s the only one reason for me to life… then I decided to life until he’s the one who told me to die…

And now… although Jonghyun told her the opposite, the words that Yoona never been dreamed of, but Yoona knows that if she followed his words, then their futures will be so dark. Darker than before. And for her, she don’t want to do anymore things that will hurt or make him sad. No. From the bottom of her heart, she really wanted him to be happy. Since she’s the one who took his happiness away. That’s why… That’s why the only thing she can do right now to make her wish happened is… leaving him. Forever…

“I have to disappear from your life…” Yoona finally said, again, her final decision.
Jonghyun was silence again, but slowly Yoona noticed that his eyes were getting firm and colder. “It means you decided to be my enemy once again, Im Yoona. Fine then, next time we meet again, the decision is on me…”

Yoona didn’t respond Jonghyun’s words. There wont be next time between us, Jonghyun. I’ll make sure to disappear forever from this life rather than facing you again… And with that words, Jonghyun turned his body around and leaving her. Tears run down on her cheek once again as she saw—maybe for the last time—the back of the man that she loves so much. So much. Goodbye, love. Please… when you finally meet your woman… tell her, tell her that she’s a very lucky woman, a very lucky woman that can be stand beside you… Tell her… tell her that she shouldn’t leave you for any reasons… because there’s a woman… there’s another woman, who really wanted to become like her but she can’t… Tell her so she can understand how precious you are, Jonghyun… I love you…

 

 

 

 

“Jonghoon, what is he doing?????” Yuri asked in disbelief as she saw the screen in front of him which was recording Yoona and Jonghyun in the room beside them. “Is he crazy???? That guy! I have to meet him and slap him!!!!” she’s about to get up but Jonghoon prevented her.

 

“No, Yuri. That’s his decision. We should understand him.” Jonghoon said calmly.

 

“Choi Jonghoon!!! Don’t tell me that you’re as crazy as him!!!” Yuri almost yelled. “He has the right to do that IF the result—“

“He knows how to end this, Yuri. And I know that he expect us to understand him.” Jonghoon cutted Yuri’s words with calm voice. “Dont you get it? He’s the son of the best medical researcher in this country. And Jonghyun, has followed his Dad and Mom’s steps as the best vampire hunter and also a best researcher. He knows the research’s rules so well, Yuri…”

Yuri frowned at Jonghoon. “What do you mean…?”

Jonghoon took the last paper which just come out from the printer. “We are the one who did the research. It means, we are the one who have the right to tell her the final result of the research. And he… has giving us the time for it.” He stared at Yuri with unreadable expression. “So, it’s our time, Yuri. C’mon!”

 

 

 

After Jonghyun left, Yoona knows that she should leave right away. She has no right anymore to stay there. But then, the door was opened once again, took her attention, and she saw Yuri and Jonghoon entered.

“It seems that you’re thinking to leave right now, Yoona…” Jonghoon said with flat tone.

“Yes.” Yoona nodded. “Thank you for all of the things that you’ve done for me, Jonghoon… and Yul…” she turned to Yuri and held her tears again. Beside Jonghyun, leaving Yuri is hard for Yoona too. Although Yuri is her friend when she becomes a human, but still… they have so many good memories together. And she knows that she really loves her as a sister, that’s why it’s so hard to leave her too.

“No, don’t say thanks, Yoong.”

Yoona was startled because Yuri suddenly used the nickname again to her. The nickname that she often used when Yoona is still a normal human. “Yuri… what did you call me just now…?”

“Yoong.” Yuri repeated. “Don’t say thanks yet because there’s still something that you have to look at.” She looked at Jonghoon, asking for agreement, and when Jonghoon nodded, Yuri finally offered something to Yoona.

“No. I’ve read it, Yuri…” Yoona said bitterly as she noticed that it was the same report that Jonghyun brought just a moment ago. “Jonghyun show it before…”

“Ah… the one that Jonghyun brought is not completed yet.” Yuri waved her hands. “To tell you the truth, there’s still one thing that needs to do before the final result is out. And we think only Jonghyun can do that. And we’re right.”

“What’s that?” Yoona asked, totally confused.

“The thing that Jonghyun did just now… Don’t you have any ideas…?” Yuri asked back.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, although she feels so exhausted right now after cried too much—even until now—but she couldn’t help her curiosity. What is it…? All I remember is just… all of him. That he finally conscious… That he came to me… that he said he want to be with me… that he gave up and left me… that he forced me to d“Wait… Do you mean… tasting his blood??” she looked at Yuri with a bit surprised in her eyes. “Is it a part of research????” she asked in disbelief when Yuri nodded.

“Do you think he randomly did it?” Yuri asked, stared directly at Yoona. “Yoona, Jonghyun is a genius people, hunter and researcher at the same time. When he saw the report, without telling him, he already know what should he do to complete the research. He did it, then here’s the result, Yoona…”

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun took a deep breath as he arrived at the somewhere behind the headquarter building. Actually it was like a grassland. A peace and beautiful one. And that is one of his favorite place. He was used to be in that place. Since childhood, he often played there when his parents were working in the headquarter. It always become the first place that he visited whenever he needs serenity, a peaceful mind.

Now, it’s in your hands, Yoona… what kind of life do you want to live from now on, the decision is on yours…

He closed his eyes and enjoying the gentle breezes. Hey Mom and Dad, let me tell you something—no, I’m sure that you already knew this since long ago, even before I realized my own feeling… that I’m falling in love with a woman which was killed you eight years ago. Many people might say that I’m a very bad child. But Mom, Dad… I think I’ve choose a right decision to fall in love with her. Do you know the reason, Mom? Dad? It’s because I think you already expected this to be happen… I mean, you two are genius, you must have realized something like this could happen, maybe with probability of 0.0000001%, but still…

 

At first I didn’t realize it, but somehow I think I finally can understand your words, Dad. That killing someone, no matter they are human or vampires, is still a sin. Even if it’s the queen of vampire. That’s why you decided to fight with her, without any plans of killing her, right?

Mom and Dad, tell me, did I choose a wrong life? Didn’t you say that you’ll support me no matter what, right? I think this situation is included in your ‘no matter what’ words… Mom Dad, I just want to tell you that I love her. I really love her. I saw her not as a killer of my parents eight years ago, but as Yoona, as a girl who successfully makes me fall in love. With all my heart. Mom, Dad… I hope you can understand me… And I’m sure you two will. Yes you will… Jonghyun smiled a little as he feels the warm feeling through over his body, still closing his eyes. By the way, Mom and Dad, Right now I’m putting my life on the line… I already know the result but… I let her to decide what kind of life that she wa—“Ough!” He couldn’t finish his mind-talking because he felt something—or someone—suddenly backhugged him tightly. He was frozen for a moment but then turned relax as he realized who’s hugging him right now. And it didn’t make him turn his body or even his head. He’s still remaining in that position. While the person behind him was hugging more tightly. They remained silent until he heard the person behind him was sobbing. “Why are you crying?” he finally let out his voice. But that person didn’t answer him and just tightened his hug, seems like that person was so afraid of losing him.

“Jonghyun…” Yoona hardly to speak since she’s still sobbing. “Did I still have a chance to take my words back…?”
“No…” Jonghyun answered, made Yoona’s arms suddenly turned stiff. And he used that situation to release his body from Yoona’s and turned around, facing her directly. He could see Yoona’s shocked and sad expression—he even couldn’t help his feeling to feel so bad because he couldn’t do anything when the girl in front of him looks so weak because of crying too much. He looked into Yoona’s eyes with his firm eyes. “Because I never gave you any option except to stay with me…” and with that words—without waiting for Yoona’s response—he bent his upper body and kissed her lips.

 

 

 

 

“Jonghyun… I… I—“

 

“I love you.” Jonghyun cutted Yoona’s words after they broke the kiss while staring profoundly at her. “And I didn’t accept any apologizes nor a thanks for this situation. It’s enough.”

 

“But—“

 

“And no ‘but’!” Jonghyun stared at Yoona with furrowed eyebrows. “I think Jonghoon and Yuri already told you the reason why I acted like that before. So, I’m waiting for your answer now!”

 

“But Jonghyun…” Yoona still tried to speak out her mind. “How can… I’m—I’m the one who k—killed your parents…” she bitterly said it while holding back her guilty tears.

Jonghyun sighed loudly, actually he somehow understand how’s the guilty feeling that Yoona had. Falling in love with an only son of the people that you’ve killed in front of his eyes… it’s… yes, it feels like you want to turn back time and never did something like that. I need to explain something to her first… He grabbed Yoona’s arm and looked directly into her teary eyes. “Follow me.” He said firmly and dragging her to somewhere.

It took not too long until they finally arrived in a small but beautiful garden. But it’s not an usual garden. There are two graves at the center of the garden. Seems like the garden was made for the graves. And even without any words from Jonghyun, Yoona knew that those two graves are his parents’. But somehow she feels something different inside her heart. Back days, when she’s in her real appearance, as a Roxanne, she never care about her victims. She just killed and left them all heartlessly. But right now, she felt that her chest was so thight and hurt. The guilty was too much flowing over her feeling. She couldn’t hold any longer as she cried almost hysterically in front of the graves.

Jonghyun, who was seeing the situation in front of him, couldn’t silent any longer. Although he felt the same as Yoona right now, sadness and hurt feeling although with different reason. He really wanted to hug her or comfort her so badly right now, seeing her like this is really driving him frustrated. But he knows he should make clear of something. He then squatted beside Yoona. “My parents ever told me about Roxanne before they dead…” he started to speak. “They said that she is the strongest vampire among all. And do you know what I was saying that time? I said, then why you’re not killing her, Dad? But my Dad said that killing her is not the point. At that time, I didn’t understand what did he mean. Until finally I found the White Roses and a place where all of your clans who turned into human by White Roses, were lives. I came to visit them and at first I think that they will hate me since I’m the son of people who changed their lives. But I was surprised, they respect me so much. They were so thankful to my parents whom found the way to save their dark life. That’s the time when I finally decided to become a vampire hunter. I started to caught the vampires and changed them into human with the White Roses. Taecyeon hyung is one of them too…” his words successfully caught Yoona’s attention. “Sometimes, I came to visit them who were already lives as normal human peacefully. Then I asked Taecyeon hyung about you. I need to find you and complete my revenge. Taecyeon hyung told me everything. But I remember before I left, he told me like this. I know how’s your feeling towards her who killed your parents in front of your eyes heartlessly. I won’t say ‘please don’t kill her’ or something like that. I just want to tell you that please do it with a clear brain and mind, Jonghyun. You are a strong hunter. When you find her, I personally think that she couldn’t win over you, Jonghyun. That’s why I said that no matter what will you do on her, please do it with clear brain and mind. I don’t want to see you live a regretful life in the future…” Jonghyun exhaled loudly before he continues. “At first I don’t understand what did hyung mean. At the time, you shot yourself with my bloody rose, I finally understand. I don’t know if Taecyeon hyung already predicted this or no, but I think he was right. Back before, I was so blind because of revenge for you. All I think is how to kill you. Even when we first met, I was so hard to hold myself not to aim my bloody rose on you. But then, as the time passed by, I don’t know why there’s another feeling came inside me. I started to see you as Yoona, not as someone who killed my parents. And I finally realized that I just fell for you... But my ego was too high, I don’t want to look weak by giving up on killing you just because of my feeling. Then, it hits me so hard when I saw you decided to give up your life for me… I forgot all of my revenge for you. I forgot it all already. I’m too in love with you, Yoona…” his voice is getting huskier as he said those words. “At first I was so worry about my feeling. I think I’m becoming a betrayer son which was falling in love with his parents enemy. But then, I remembered something important…” he paused for a moment and took out something from his pocket. The last letter from his parents that he always brought everywhere. “At first I didn’t understand this part and I was so curious why my parents wrote it a bit apart. And finally, one night, when I was here, doing some researches. I met with Jonghoon’s father. And he told me something that I never predicted. Choi family is one of the eldest family which was being well known as hunter’s family since long and long ago. Their family is still linked with the first hunter clans in Romania. And he told me a legend between vampire and hunter which was known since the first vampire appeared in this world. He said that there will be the time that the vampires finally can be disappeared totally from this world by the hunters. It might happen when the strongest vampire is facing the strongest hunter in this world. There’s a bond. A very strong bond which was made since long time ago. And the future of their clans will be decided by their decisions. Honestly I didn’t understand at all that time. I just thought that it means I just should win over you. Then Jonghoon’s father gave me the book. The book with that legend. It’s so hard for me to read it since it was written with ancient roman letters but finally I managed to understand it. And when I read a part of that book, I suddenly feel déjà vu. Then I remembered that part was exactly the same like the part of the letters that my parents wrote for me for the last time. I even said the same at the first time when I met with you...” He opened the letter and showed the part which was he meant to Yoona.

 

In this world, every people have their own problem. Have their own destiny. Have their own path. People have to face their problem, have to follow their destiny and have to choose their paths. Right or wrong, it’s belong to themselves… and God.

 

“It was exactly the same written in that book. And this words appeared at the part which was explaining about the bond between the hunter and the vampire. Well… the book said that…” Jonghyun looks hesitant to continue his saying, but he knew that he had to say it right now as Yoona was waiting for him. “It said that we couldn’t kill each other because of our same feeling, Yoona…”

Yoona covered as she hear what was Jonghyun saying. “Im—impossible…” She almost whispered since she was too shocked.

“I was shocked too at first.” Jonghyun nodded in agreement. “I mean… the book was written by an ancient Roman. When I read it, I had a thought that it’s not me, for sure. I mean, the strongest one is not me. Even my parents are stronger than me. But then… Jonghoon’s father show me many things which proves that it was me… and you. But still I don’t want to believe it. I still want to do my revenge until I saw you almost die in front of my eyes, now I realized it all… And the fact that my parents wrote down a part of that book in this letter… it seems like they already expected this kind of situation will be happen…” Jonghyun held Yoona’s shoulder and makes her facing him. “Listen Yoona. I know you couldn’t erase your regret feeling towards my parents. I know you still couldn’t forgive yourself because of what you’ve done in the past. But don’t you think that God just give you another chance? God just let us to meet each other. Giving you a chance to become a human rather than being killed as a vampire. It means that you still have a chance to live one again Yoona, as a human. Please just don’t waste the chance that God already gave to you. Live your life without any regret in the past. I’ve told you all about my parents, and I’m sure they’re watching us right now from heaven. My parents always said that they will support me no matter what kind of decision that I took for my life. And just like right now, I decided to save you, and telling you that I love you. I think they already expected this and I know they will be always on my side to support me no matter what. What I want to say is, please at least if you couldn’t forget what you’ve done to my parents in the past, then try to forgive yourself. Don’t blame yourself too much. What happened in the past between you and my parents are yours destiny to each other. And right now, you have a new journey, Yoona…”

“Jonghyun…” Yoona weakly said since she couldn’t stop for crying. “Did I… Did I have the right to love you…? I know I was the one who killed your parents Jonghyun. And right now I couldn’t describe how much the regretful that I’m feeling right now. If only I have this thought since long ago, for sure I wont ever touch your parents. I’m very sorry Jonghyun. I’m truly very sorry…”

Jonghyun couldn’t hold his feeling anymore and pulled her into his embrace. “No. Of course you didn’t have this feeling in the past. Because you in the past and you for right now already different, Yoona. You are a human right now. You have a ‘human soul’. You know the emotions. And for me it was good. It means I was succeed to change you into a real human. And can I say it, Yoona? That… as a son of the strongest hunters that this association ever had, as a son of the hunters that you’ve ever faced eight years ago, I forgive you, for the things that you’ve done for them in the past. And I didn’t decide it by myself. I said it on behalf of my parents, Yoona.” He said firmly. Yeah. She should know that Dad and Mom, knowing them better from the others, I know that they are ready for their death on her hands… Since Choi Uncle said that they already knew about the legend…

 

“Jonghyun, wait!” Yoona looks like remembered something suddenly. “I… the day when I killed your parents… before you came… they said something to me… I just remembered it…”

 

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “What’s that??”

 

“They said…” Yoona tried hard to remember as the memory eight years ago suddenly popped out in her brain.

 

 

“Now you know what will you get if you dare to fight with me, huh?” Roxanne asked with cold smirk to the two people who was struggling for their deaths in front of her.

“Roxanne…” Jonghyun’s Dad still managed to speak although he looks so hurt. “if it happen in the future… please remember this. B2144.

“Huh? What are you talking about, human??”

“Just remember it…” And with that, he took his last breathe and passed away.

 

 

“B… 2… 1…4…4…” Yoona slowly spoke as she tried hard to remember it clearly. “Yes, B2144. But I don’t know what is that, Jonghyun. I was trying hard to find out what number is that but I never get the answer…”

“I think I know what is that. Only the hunter can recognize what's that about.” Jonghyun’s voice turned tense. He got up in a hurry. “Follow me, Yoona.”

 

* * *

 

Yoona followed Jonghyun went out from the elevator when it stopped in 2nd basement of the hunter headquarter’s building, although she’s still confused but she just followed Jonghyun without any words. They entered a small room and stands in the middle for a moment.

“This is a security guard. If you’re detected as a vampire, then you’ll be trapped.” Jonghyun explained with slightly relieved as there’s nothing happened with Yoona. He then headed to a door and did an iris scan before the door opened. It was a room with one monitor in the middle. Seems like it was an empty room.

Jonghyun approached the monitor and touched some menu until a touchscreen keypad appeared on it. He pressed 144 on it and an empty field appeared again, asking for a password. “Did my parents say anything else, Yoona?”

“No…” Because of me… I made them became like that…

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows as he started to think. “Let me try…” he typed six digit numbers that his parents always used as a password, his birthday. And he was so surprised when the monitor showed that the password was correct. He grabbed the key that was given from a machine and approached a door on the corner of that room, with Yoona followed him from behind. Actually the room was like a safe deposit box’s room in the bank, there are so many numbered shelf there. Jonghyun was quickly searching for number 144 and as he found it, he opened it with the key in a hurry. There was a box and a piece of paper beside it. Jonghyun saw the very familiar written on it.

 

Jonghyun and Roxanne. We know you’ll find this sooner. Yes, both of you. Because this only can be opened if you two are together.

We think Jonghyun’s age right now is around… 16 or 17 years old already? Wah… we really miss you son. As you’ve already grown up as a man, then let us tell you something…

We will always be on your side, son. No matter what’s your decision. Loving someone is not a sin. So it’s right if you fall in love with her… and remember, we will always support you and blessed you, son.

And for someone beside you, no matter she is still a vampire or not anymore, we just want to say that please take care of our son. And please don’t ever blame yourself for the situation that happened between us. Because it was our destiny to each other. Please life once again without any regret.

Live your life happily from now on, both of you.

We love you.

 

 

Jonghyun, with shaky hands, opened the box and his eyes got teary as he saw what is the thing inside the box. It was a white couple bracelet with some ancient Romanian letters on it. And there is another paper inside there.

 

 

 

These bracelet were made by the first clan of vampire hunter at the same time when the legend was made. We got it since last year but we just keep it because we still thought that it’s not you. But then, as the time is coming closer, we couldn’t act blind anymore. So, here’s the things for you two. To mark you as the strongest among the others, to mark that you two will become one and decide what will happen to our clans’ future. We know that it will be harder and tougher for you after this, but please stay strong, dear. We believe in you.

 

 

Jonghyun didn’t say anything as he turned his teary eyes to Yoona and saw that the girl beside him was already sobbing once again. But this time seems like their tears were a happiness one. They didn’t need to say anything but they understand how’s their feeling right now. It was sad and thankful at the same time to his parents which was always taking care, even of them, since the very last time.

 

He reached out his hand and wiped Yoona’s tears on her face gently. “Now you know that falling in love is not a sin. And as my parents said… please life without any regrets from now on… You got it, hm?” he asked with very soft voice while caressing Yoona’s cheek.

 

Yoona nodded, still between her sobs. She looked into Jonghyun’s eyes and with all of courages inside of her, she said it out her feeling. “I love you, Jonghyun…”

 

“I love you too, Yoona… and welcome to human world…” Jonghyun answered with a smile and kissed her once again.

 

 

 

And one day, a strongest hunter will be born in this world on Saturday at the same time of lunar eclipse.

He will get the strength from many sources.

His parents blood will give him so much strengths, because his parents are one of strong hunters.

But then, he will face a sad destiny.

Before he’s ready to face the strong one from the vampire clans.

When he’s not ready yet,

There will be a big war between the two clans.

And he has to be ready to lose everything and even the important people in his life.

But that’s the beginning of his journey.

He will be much stronger.

He will be a very strong and genius hunter in this world.

And he had to face the strongest one from the vampire clans.

But then, something that he didn’t know is the strongest one from the vampire clans was born under the same constellation, Saturday and lunar eclipse.

And they didn’t know that it makes a strong bond between them.

Until they meet.

But in the end, they couldn’t kill each other.

Because they were born to be one.

And both of them had to make a decision.

And when they make a great decision, the justify between the two clans will happen in this world.

 

 

* * *

 

One Year Later…

Backyard of Hunter’s Headquarter Building.

“Woah… Finally we’ve graduated. Goodbye highschool!!” Jonghoon exclaimed happily as he threw the bouquet of flowers once again in the air. Today, they just attended the highschool graduation and after that, they’re heading right to the backyard since they agreed to have a small party there.

Jonghyun chuckled and leaned on the grass while looking at the bright sky above them. “We have three months off before we entered university…” Since all of them already passed the exam, and even the same faculty, Medical. That’s why they are so relaxed already. “I think I’ll go to west, Jonghoon. Yesterday, I received some reports from our clans there, saying that they found some vampires there. Few of them were shot by White Rose already, but I think there are still more…”

“Then let’s go there.” Jonghoon said, full of excitement. “By the way, Jonghyun… Don’t you think their amount is getting lesser?”

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded. “It’s getting lesser. Last time I heard, south area is already clean. All of hunters have worked so hard, you know…”

“Oooh thanks to our greatest leader who always give us the best equipment…” Jonghoon chuckled. “Ah… I can’t wait to go to west… The view there is so beautiful…”

“Hey, are you going to hunt or having a holiday?” Jonghyun squinted at his bestfriend.

“We can only hunt at night, Lee Jonghyun. Then of course we should enjoy our holiday from morning to afternoon! Chill out a little, dude. I even already imagined how beautiful the sea there. Of course with my girl…”

“Oh c’mon!” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Your ert mind is only thinking about Yuri in bikini. Not the sea…”

“Hah, don’t tell me that you didn’t want to see Yoona wears the bikini too, stupid!”

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun suddenly got up. “Jonghoon, I don’t want she go.”

“Go? Go where?” A voice suddenly interrupted their conversation and made them turned around. Yuri and Yoona were approaching them while bringing two baskets that full of food. Even both of them are still wearing the school uniform too.

“Oh you’re here…” Jonghyun greeted them and extended his hand to hold Yoona’s hands and told her to sit beside him. While Jonghoon was helping Yuri to take out the food.

“What are you talking about before, Jonghyun? Go? Go where?” Yuri asked as four of them sat on the grass and ate the food together.

“That’s… I was planning to go to west since I got some reports there.” Jonghyun answered while munching his food. “And as always, I need your help, guys.”

“Sure.” Jonghoon and Yuri answered happily. “Woah we can play at the beach there, Yoongie!!” Yuri said in excitement.

“No, Yoona won’t go with us.” Jonghyun said firmly, made all of attention turned to him. “No. It’s dangerous for you, Yoona.” He added when he found that Yoona was looking at him with questioning looks.

“But Jongie… I’m ready enough…”

“No. You hear me, Yoong.” Jonghyun shook his head. “You stay here.”

Yes, since that day, they are living normally as human. Yoona was back to her home because the situation is still the same. She’s living her life as Im Yoona and Jonghyun was still living there on the 2nd floor. Yoonhee even knows already that they are in a relationship and she was so happy with that news. Every weekend, Yoona will visit Jonghyun’s parents graves. Although she still couldn’t forgive herself, but somehow her feeling is getting better everytime she came to visit. Everything is going smooth. Except one thing. Jonghyun never let her get in touch with hunter’s activities. She ever asked it to Yuri and Yuri answered that it might because Jonghyun is still worry about Yoona’s feeling since it’s about fought with her previous clan in the past. But actually Yoona didn’t think it as a matter. After all, Jonghyun never killed any vampires. He changed them all. So, she didn’t feel wrong about that. That’s why, without Jonghyun knows, she secretly learned about hunting by Jonghoon and Yuri. She wanted to get stronger so she can helped Jonghyun too. Since Jonghyun is always protected her. And now Jonghyun is planning to do the duty and he still didn’t let her to come with him. And she thought this is the right time to tell him.

“Jong…”

“What? Hey, I wont go for that long. Just wait here patiently, understand?”

“Oh really? Then tell me how long you will go? A week?” Yoona asked back.

Jonghyun scratched his head and grimaced. “A week is too short, dear…”

“See!!” Yoona crossed her arms and pouted. “I want to go too, Jongie!!”

Jonghoon poked Yuri and signaled her to leave the couple first. Seems like they want to give the time for Jonghyun and Yoona together. They choose to have a walk on the grassland while holding hands together. “Jonghoon, I think it’s the right time for Yoona to come with us. She is more than ready, I think…”

“Yes, but Jonghyun still didn’t know that she already learned so many things, right? Then we can just wait what is his decision.”

“How can he’s being so rude towards her? I mean, didn’t he feel bad because of leaving her alone here?”

“No, it’s not rude, Yul.” Jonghoon smiled. “It’s because he loves her so much. He just afraid something bad will happen to her if Yoona come with us. You know that he almost lost her once, and he didn’t want to lose her anymore. That’s why he protected her so much…”

“I understand… but still…” Yuri pouted. “It won’t be fun there without Yoongie…”

Jonghoon smiled again. “Forget it first. I think we’ll go tomorrow. So, just prepare your things first. Such as… swimwear…” he winked at Yuri, made him received a slap on his back.

“Ough what a boy! Why you only think about swimwear, huh?” Yuri squinted at him with red face.

“Hey, I said it with a reason. I know you need to buy some swimwear, right? Then let’s go. You need my permission to choose which swimwear that you should wear…” Jonghoon gave her a choding smile. “And… don’t forget to buy some for Yoona too…” he winked and give Yuri a meaningful smile.

 

*

 

“Yoongie, listen. It doesn’t mean that I don’t want you to come with me. I’m just… you know… that’s your clan in the past… I think it might hurt you if you see the way we hunted them down…” Jonghyun tried to explain it.

“Then do you mean you’re fine to leave me for a long time?” Yoona asked back while still pouting.

“Well… honestly I don’t like that idea too…” Jonghyun grimaced. “But I don’t want to put your life in danger, Yoong…”

“Then don’t. I promise I won’t be in danger there!”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “With what? I even still couldn’t teach you anything about self-defending…”

Yoona smiled as she heard the topic. “Nah, I think this is the right time to show you this. Fortunately I always bring this everywhere…” she took something out from her bag.

Jonghyun received the paper with furrowed eyebrows and started to read. In next second, he looked at Yoona with surprised looks on his face. “Shotgun License??? How can??”

Yoona smiled as she enjoyed the shocked expression on Jonghyun’s face. “Thanks to Yuri and Jonghoon as my mentor.”

“Yuri and Jonghoon??? How can both of them never told me anything about this???”

“No. I don’t want you to know until now. Because for sure, you will prohibited me, saying that I’m not ready yet or it’s to dangerous blablabla. Honestly, I just want to show you, Jongie, that I’m fine enough. I’m fine with the situation right now and I’m not that weak. I just want to be good enough to stand on your side, can’t I?” she stared at Jonghyun with pleading eyes.

Jonghyun didn’t respond right away but then he suddenly pulled her and hugged her tightly. “Then promise me one thing.”

“What is it?”

“Don’t ever leave me.”

Although it seems like an usual words but Yoona knew it contains a deepful meaning. “Of course I won’t…” Yoona said truthfully. “It means I can go, right?”

“Well… I don’t see any more reason to not letting you go with me…” Jonghyun finally gave up. “But don’t wear a bikini, understand??” he gave Yoona a deathly glare.

“Uh, why? But Yul said that there will be a beautiful beach there…”

“I just don’t want people look at you… Who told you to be y, huh?” Jonghyun looks slightly embarrassed after saying it, earning a chuckle from Yoona, seeing her boyfriend looks so cute like that. “Especially that part… Although I never saw it, but I can feel it, you know... everytime I hug you…”

“Which part?” Yoona tilted her head, didn’t understand what is Jonghyun talking about.

“That’s…” Jonghyun signaled with his eyes direction. “I wonder how it looks in real. It feels so bi—OUGH!!” he couldn’t finish his words because Yoona already slapped his backhead.

“How can you talk about that so easily, stupid!” Yoona kept slapping his back with blushing face. “What a very boy!!”

“Why? Are you embarrassed because I guessed right? Oh I can’t wait to see it for real. But it means I have to marry you first, right?” Jonghyun kept teasing her while laughing because of Yoona’s blushing face.

“Jonghyun stupid!! So you’re going to marry me just to see my boo—“ Yoona couldn’t finish her words because Jonghyun suddenly kissed her lips tenderly. And as their lips met, Yoona already couldn’t think of anything except the happiness that flowing over her body.

“Yes, one of my hundred reason to marry you is that.” Jonghyun said as he broke the kiss, made Yoona’s jaw dropped. He chuckled over the reaction. “But the most important reason I want to marry you is because I love you, Im Yoona. I really love you. You know I really feel annoyed because I still couldn’t marry you right now. But waiting for three years is not hard, I think. As long as you’re still beside me. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Yoona couldn’t help but smiled blissfully. “I love you too, but handsome boy.”

Jonghyun chuckled and leaned on the grass once again while Yoona was leaning on his chest. They closed their eyes and enjoying the peaceful wind around them. Knowing that they are next to each other is enough for them already to feel the happiness. They were enjoying the moment when Jonghyun suddenly break the silence.

“Yoong, about our trip to west, in case Yuri already bought you a bikini, I think you can wear it…”

“Really?” Yoona raised his head and looked at Jonghyun with surprised eyes.

“Yes. But wear it when there’s no one around, only in front of me…” Jonghyun winked. “But I wonder will it fit the part that I’ve been talking before? Since it’s so big…”

“JONGHYUUUUNNN!!!! JUST SHUT UP YOUR ERT MOUTH!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

END


 

 

woah finally it finished... *tearsofjoy*

seriously guys... this is my very first finished story... that's why I feel so happy

but also I feel so bad towards all of you guys because I didnt update this story for a loooong time. Forgive me, really. I really couldnt manage my time to do the updates regularly. that's why I really feel bad and decided to use these two days off to complete this story. once again I'm truly very sorry.

uhm... honestly I was sooo curious about your responses. hehehe. is it bad, guys? I think so. I'm not so good in writing completed story T.T that's why I apologize ---really really apologize if the ending couldn't satisfy you all guys. I'm just a very very poor writer. Mianhae T.T

thank you so much guys for keep staying with me until the end of this story.

in the future, I wish I'll make another fantasy story since I'm too addicted although I didnt know if there are still people who want to read it or not... hehehe.

and please if you have any critics, or anything that you want to tell me, dont feel hesitate to leave your comment or PM me ^^ I'll be so glad ^^

once again, thank you so much. Here's the epilogue of Bloody Love. Thank you for reading this story, subscribing and all of your support. Love you so much. ^^

 

-heneciaburningsoul-