You're my enemy

You're my girl [!!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whatever Ahjumma!”

Hyomin couldn’t stop crying and she back to get Jiyeon and hug her. Jiyeon was speechless. 

Hyomin: “Everything is over… Let's pretend like we dont know each other and one more thin, stop calling me ahjumma again, It will give me hard time and it will become harder for me to forget you…” She cried and wipe her tears before she leave Jiyeon bewildered.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................………………………………

Hyomin stay at Seoul Hotel and as planned, tomorrow she will back to her hometown...

*Knock* someone knocking on the door and Hyomin quickly ran to see who’s coming…

Guy: “Ms Park.. Here, your dinner as what you order…” She pulled the trolley inside her room but before she closed the door, she heard Jiyeon’s voice. She was lurking outside before she saw Jiyeon entered the room beside her room with a girl, it’s Eunji… Before they close the door, Hyomin quickly entered their room and hide on the wardrobe. She saw them kissing passionately…she cry again. "Jiyeon really love that girl?" She thought.

When they fall asleep, Hyomin secretly went out from the room and cry again on her bed.

Hyomin: “What mistakes I did in the past? Why she being like that? Or did she saw…. Impossible….” She said while crying…

 

FLASHBACK

Hyomin so busy with her works and didn’t notice that Mr Baek was standing in front of her desk. When she ask him, what he’s doing there, he refuse to answer to her question. He move closer and cares Hyomin’s hair.

Hyomin: “What are you doing?!!”

Mr Baek: “Nothing… I love you Ms Park..”

Hyomin: “Get out from this room!!!”

Mr Baek: “If I don’t want?”

Hyomin: “I will scream and one more thing, I already install CCTV on this room, so, don’t you dare to do something to me!” She yelled and warned him.

Mr Baek: “Okay.. I’m sorry…” He walked out from the room…

“I should’ve listened to Jiyeon to not stay close to this man…” She said to herself.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

*Knock Knock* Someone coming again.. Hyomin thought that guy earlier came back to take everything back but it’s not him….

Hyomin: “What do you want from me? How you know I’m here?!”

Jiyeon: “This hotel is mine!”

Hyomin: “But I pay for my room! Now, tell me, what you want!”

Jiyeon: “I brought a confirmation document… I mean contract…”

Hyomin: “For what?” Hyomin look carefully on the sheet of paper.

Jiyeon: “It says that you won’t contact me again using the ownership of your apartment as an excuse or

threat… I thought it’s good to have this contract, at least I won’t see you again in future…”

Hyomin: “Park Jiyeon, you really changed a lot! Contract? Idiot.. Do you think I really need your money?! Am I

some kind of gold digger? I think my life went so wrong because of you! Even you give me a billion isn’t

enough! Do you know?! So, don’t make fun of other people’s life!” She tore the contracts and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter