Your happiness..

You're my girl [!!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a week, Jiyeon finally recovered from her injury but something makes her worry, and it’s all about Hyomin. That girl keep going out at night, right after she fall asleep, and when she ask her, she will always give her excuse. That makes her really worry about what she did at outside without telling her anything...... No matter what will happen she has to follow Hyomin tonight. As planned, she pretend to sleep early and keep saying she was so tired to make Hyomin didn’t notice about her real plan. After Hyomin going out, Jiyeon immediately wake up and follow Hyomin with cab, and keep their distance. The cab that Hyomin ride stop at 5 star hotel and Jiyeon feel so nervous.

“What she’s doing here at night?” She thought. Jiyeon had to disguise as guy and put wigs with sunglasses. She followed her until she was on lift and going up. They’re going up until the lift stopped.. Hyomin get out from the lift and walked to the room at the end of the floors. She stand in front of the door for about 2 minutes..Jiyeon was speechless when she saw Junho are the one who open the door and Hyomin just get in like they are so close to each other. Her heart broke into million pieces, disbelief on what she saw just now.

“What she’s doing there? She has affair with that guy? But why? I must stop them..” Jiyeon take her step to that room and knocking. After a few minutes, Junho open the door and as expected, he was shocked and his face becomes pale all of sudden.

Jiyeon: “Hello, can I meet Hyomin?” She said and lurking inside, she saw Hyomin about to take off her jackets

leaving her shirt and Hyomin didn’t aware of her existence and just sit on the couch.

Junho: “Hyomin.. Someone is here….” Hyomin turned around.

Hyomin: “Wh…o..? Jiyeon?” She bit her bottom lips and her heart beating faster. “Wh..a..t…are you doing

here?” Her voice obviously shaking.

Jiyeon: “Sorry, If I disturb your sweet night.. I’m just here to check on someone I love the most making fun of

my love… It’s okay.. Just have fun…”

Hyomin: “Park Jiyeon.. Listen to me…” She quickly ran to get Jiyeon and held her wrist.

Jiyeon: “Enough… No more excuse… I’m fine… I know you’re not happy with me… Because I’m a girl… It’s

okay.. I can understand…”She smiles though her heart was so in pain knowing her girl betrayed her love.

Hyomin: “Listen to me…” Jiyeon turned around facing Hyomin and hold her hand that still on her wrist.. She

put that hand on junho’s hand.

Jiyeon: “Enjoy your life… Bye…” She still smiling and leave them alone.

 

Jiyeon POV

“It’s okay…” She said to herself while going home with cab. “It’s okay Park Jiyeon.. You can do it… At least she’s happy with that guy…” She forcefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter