Officially Breakup

You're my girl [!!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should breakup…” That’s the last thing that she remembered when she meets Jiyeon last week.

 

FLASHBACK

Jiyeon going out early that morning, the day after she spend her night with Hyomin and after a week, they meet again but that meeting make them officially breakup.. Before they meet each other, Jiyeon having fun at the club with Eunji, her close friend other than Boram and she’s drunk. Hyomin who just accompany her friend to meet her boss saw Jiyeon kissing with Eunji at the dark place near to the corner. Her blood boiled in anger and she couldn’t stop herself and slapped Jiyeon until she fell at the ground. Jiyeon still drunk and she couldn’t recognize Hyomin and keep calling Eunji who speechless by Hyomin’s action. Again, Hyomin slapped Jiyeon and this time, Eunji also become her victim. Both of them on the ground while holding their cheek.

 

“Who are you ?!” Eunji yelled at Hyomin and Hyomin about to slap her again before Jiyeon stopped her and pushed her on the ground. She’s hurt. That girl smirk to Hyomin and Jiyeon really humiliated her this time, and she don’t even know why Jiyeon suddenly change... She’s not Jiyeon who she knew for the past few years.

 

“We are over, Park Jiyeon! Don’t you ever come to me again!! I will never forgive you! Never!!” She yelled and stares at Eunji before she left…  Hyomin was crying all night because of Jiyeon, she can’t believe what she saw and how Jiyeon dumped her in front of that girl. What she saw just a kiss part and maybe they did more than that… She sighed and cry again..

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Now, she moved out to her hometown and being a teacher at kindergarten… Just by looking at all this kids is enough to make her happy and there’s nothing left between Jiyeon and her although she really miss that girl.

“Halmeoni, I’m going to Seoul tomorrow morning.. I have something to do… Do you need something?” She asks her grandma, she need to discuss about to sell her apartment before… Her apartment with Jiyeon and they said, they found the buyers who interested to buy that house.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............……………..

 

Hyomin: “Hello, I’m Park Hyomin…” She shook her hands with someone and greets him. “I heard, someone interested about my apartment…” He nodded.

Guy: “She will come here soon… Give me 5 minutes…” Hyomin nodded and wait patiently.

 

Someone coming from behind, that guy stood up and bowed to that person. Hyomin cares of her long hair and turned around, what she saw only someone that she wish never exist in her life.

Jiyeon: “Hello.. We meet again…”

Guy: “Ms Park, you know her?”

Jiyeon: “What should I do now? Where should I sign?” She takes the document and signed on somewhere at the paper. Hyomin still bewildered. “I guess, I’m the owner now.. You will receive your money soon…”
Hyomin: “What the heck are you doing? Why you need that house?! Unbelievable…”

Jiyeon: “Do I care?” She coldly said and asks her personal assistant to give the money. “This is your money and you really need money right? Don’t sell your body for money…” Hyomin feel so mad and she slapped Jiyeon. “This is the third time you slap me… Are you happy? If you’re happy, then take this money… ” She gave her a bag with a lot money.

Hyomin: “I don’t need your money and I will never sell this house to you…” She tore the contract.

Jiyeon: “We had agreed before and that contract means nothing.. You t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter