Kissed

{ 2 } F i r s t S c a r

 

2

Kissed

A women's covert

 

 

< Leon’s Apartment >

{ 15:17 }

 

Enn reluctantly accepted her fiancée offers to stay over at his apartment. Her head hurts so badly and in addition she’s not daring enough to visit the hospital at this moment..

As soon as she entered his apartment, she’s headed towards the sofa and lie on it, while in just a few minutes, she’s already sleep soundly,

 

Leon couldn’t comprehend what he saw.., he’s gazing at her, and inspecting every tiny movements that she made.

 

He scoffed in disbelievingly,

 

His eyes transfixed on her. It’s not just ‘any’ girl, but her fiancée! And yet, they didn’t attempted anything. Like what he’d usually do to all the other girls that he brought home,

 

He crouched down in front of her and watches her sleeping.., it’s fascinating to him. He truly had fallen for this peculiar girl. This stubborn, arrogant and runaway fiancée of him..

 

But, all of a sudden, his demeanour changed..

 

He smiles wryly as he reaches out for his cellphone,

He pressed numbers on it and put it near to his ear,

 

“I would make another..visit..to that brat. For claiming my girl as him..” he spoke, while caressing Enn’s hair..

 

He went closer to her and implant a kiss on her forehead..

 

He paused for a while, and stares intensely at her,

 

“Now is my turn, baby..sleep tight, and dream of me.” He mumbles near to her ear.

 

He make his way to his bathroom, and as he reached there, he stand in front of the mirror and stares at himself,
He opened the water on the sink and runs his fingers over it..

 

Slowly, he swept his mouth..and repeats it over and over again,

He rinsed off his mouth from the kiss he made to Enn earlier..

 

“I shouldn’t have kiss that ..” he cursed himself. 

 

He walked out from the bathroom and halted at the living room, where Enn had slept. 

 

“Because of you..Errika died in miseries. I would make you pay for it..I would make you regret for a whole life that you’re not the one that died! You, and your beloved Tar..ren..” he thought,

 

Back then, Leon was the first to find out the relationships between Enn and his brother, Tarren. Both of them were so in love that each time the four of them hang out together, he and Errika would be ignored..

 

Errika had leukaemia since small. The type of leukaemia she had was incurable, the doctor once said that the only chance was for her to undergo Bone Marrow Transplantation, which was not possible with her, since she had a weak body and it was difficult to find the matched ones. As time passed by, she would get admitted into the hospital for infections-related illness, and due to that, she wasn’t able to experience the world like most of the children at her age. 

 

Errika likes Tarren, he could tell that. But, she never been able to confess because of her health conditions. And yet, no one realized that, excepts me. I was the..one. I was the..one that always by her side, accompany her, tell stories..it was me all along. Because, the so-called sister was so occupied with her boyfriend, that’s my brother. I hated them..so much. I resent them..many times. But, Errika never says anything, she won’t  even complained when her sister didn’t come to visit her at the hospital. She lonely, alone and in pain, but no one seems to care. Even her parents, even the relatives, they only comes once in a while..What kind of family was that? Were they really related?

 

When the weak were unspoken, the strong ones would dominate. That’s exactly what’s happening to her! She’s so pitiful..were those people blind? Or..blinded? - Leon

 

That year when she turned 15. She was ill, very much. She was able to breathe due to the artificial support, she was almost..dead. And the next day I came, I heard about these ‘euthanasia’ stuff..where they killed her off while injecting something into her blood..

 

Enrika, and, Tarren. They were the caused. They were the real murderer. The culprit. Because of them, Errika suffered. Because of them, Errika died in misery..

 

I would never..ever, forgive..them! 

I would make them suffers..


 

*


 

Enn was awakened by her alarm,

Like usual, it was 12:12 midnight.

 

She pressed on her temple, it’s still stings..

She looked around and saw nobody but herself. She attempts to remember the incident that happened prior..,

 

All memories flashes back to her in one go,

 

“..” she yelled, as she remembers.

“The handkerchief..I forgot about that..” 

 

She tucked herself with the blanket, probably provided by Leon..

 

“Today..too. The first person I think of..is you..sis..” she uttered, her eyes were teary.

 

It’s been 3 years that she passed away, and it’s already 3 years she has been living like this. 

Guilt won her over.

Everything..reminds her of Errika.

That’s her ultimate punishment.

 

“I’m sorry..that I live, instead of you..I’m sorry..”           

 

She cries her heart out.

 

That night, Leon witnessed everything..

 

“What an act..” he remarked dryly..


 

**

 

 

{ 07:05 }

 

Leon was awaked by the morning alarm.

He rushed himself to the living room..

 

He’s panicking as he didn’t saw Enn! Where’s she?

 

“I made you breakfast.” Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind.

 

He turned around and saw her.. 

 

Ow God! She's wearing his white shirt without putting on pants!

He could view her attractive curves, her see-through bra, and her semi-exposed thigh..

He swallowed hard.

She realized his rude exploration and scoffed,

 

“Ehem..I just borrow this for a while.” She exclaimed.

 

Leon just couldn’t move his eyesight from Enn’s body.

A smile was plastered on her face,

 

All these times, he had been seeing his one night stand partner wearing it to seduce him, but..this was the first time, that he’d actually feeling aroused by it.

 

“Yah..look over there!” Enn yelled at him.

 

She placed her hands over her chest, as if covering it.
 

“Don’t..stare, you ert!” she screams, louder.

 

Leon regained his composures and quickly deviates his eyes from ‘it’..

 

“It..was..you..that...that..we..ar..” he stammered.

“So, do you like what you saw, huh?” she yelled back at him.

 

Leon chuckles.

 

“Of course..” he retorted.

“M-wo..die you! Die!!!” 

 

She grabs one of the pillows on the sofa and started to chase him with it, 

Leon wouldn’t stay still and run away while she’s following from behind.

 

As if the world revolves around them..only.

As if, yesterday..was never existed. 

 

Today, just today.

 

Enn’s stumbled as she chases over him and losing her balance, Leon was fast to catch her. He wrapped his hand over her tiny waist and they tumbled down together..

 

Both of them freeze upon each other.

They gaze into each other’s eyes.

They could felt the intense and tingling moment. 

 

Both of them, know, they should never play with fire..

It’s going to hurt..

 

“Leon! What are you doing right now,, she’s your enemy! You get that? Yah..stands up and pretends nothing happened! Faster!” he could hears his own voices.

 

But, just for another second..another..and another..

 

“I’m going crazy..really..” Enn unconsciously bites her lips as she thought,

 

Her face reddened.

 

Leon smirked wolfishly, he couldn’t takes his eyes off her lips and couldn’t stop staring at it,

Every breath he exhales, he tend to lean closer and closer to her,

 

Enn protested. But, whilst all her thoughts asking her to move and get away, her heart just won’t let her!

When they were about to kiss,

 

“If you move any closer, you’ll die..” Enn warns him, audaciously, which actually provokes him more..

 

He glance at her, and savor the moments they stared into each other eyes again..

Then, he grumbled.

 

“I’m afraid of dying..” he said, exasperatingly,

 

Gradually, he loosen his grips on her and distance himself from her.

 

Enn was taken aback. She was actually ready for the kiss, but..

 

“Hmm..” she clears and attempts to stand.

“Are you all right?” he inquired, but his eyes were elsewhere.

 

Enn nodded.

She’s embarrassed..to tell the truth.

 

“I’ll go and wash up..then, break..”

“Go ahead. I’ll just change my clothes and leave.” She interrupts him before he finishes.

“Huh? Aren’t we going to..”

“No, I have classes this morning.” Again, she won’t let him finishes.
“Ahh..” he response to her.

“Then, see ya..” he continued, 

“No..” Enn raised her voice.

 

The both of them looked at each other,

There’s a moment of silent..

 

“You kept forgetting that I’m on runaway..so, I hope you would..kept it as a secret..” she flips through her hairs as she said it.

 

Leon couldn’t stop admiring at her beauty..

But, unfortunately, it was impossible..between them.


 

***


 

She couldn’t stopped recollecting the incident happened earlier with Leon.

Her face turned red as she lost into her own thought,

 

“I'm..crazy..” she mumbled to herself.

 

When the elevator opened, she glanced at her wrist and tha realized that her bracelet wasn’t there..

 

“Enn-sshi..” a male voice, greeted her.

 

She clumsily brought her head up,

Her eyes widened in shock.., she desperately holds her breath,

The man standing just outside of the elevator, 

 

“O..o..pa..” she stuttered, in fact, her voice trembled..

 

It was Tarren.

 

Now that he stands before her, all the memories from the past were flooding in..
Tarren was more or less the same, he’s stunned as he saw her coming out from the elevator..

 

He recognized her at first glimpse!

 

“Do..you..live..here?” he tossed a question, which makes her winced.

 

She remained silent for a while.

 

“Ani..yo..” she said, firmly.

 

She was flustered. 

 

Tarren noticed that. And, then he let out a sigh.

 

“Perhaps..you’re..from..my brother’s place?” he asked her, nonchalantly.

 

Enn was frozen. 

 

She couldn’t think of anything to say,

The answer was as simple as ‘yes’, but she just couldn’t..

 

“Yes, she is from my place.” 

 

Leon intercepted.

 

His gaze was cold as they turned to look at him.

Both Enn and Tarren were looking at him as he walked..

 

“You left your bracelet in our bed..” he stands closer to Enn and whispered into her ears,

 

Tarren gritted his teeth as he heard that,

 

Enn looked at him incredulously,

 

“What are you doing..” she grumbled.
 

Leon cupped her face with his palms and smiles wryly,

 

“We’re engaged..remember..” his words tinged with malice.

 

Enn protested. She knows what he’s about to do to her,

 

But, as she struggles, Leon moves swiftly to her and ravishing her lips

 

He kissed her!

 

While Tarren was there, witnessing over them..

 

He gulped hard.

 

Leon opened his eyes and gaze at Tarren while he kissed her..

 

“Let’s..see..how far..we..can..go..” - Leon

 

 

***