Dara's Revenges

Come Back Home

Later Dara left her lover but soon she found herself working underground with Bom and Minzy and Cl as their leader.They worked underground experimenting with chemicals trying to make bombs and weapons.Although Dara was new she fitted quite well with the 2ne1 gang ,during that time all she could think about was getting revenge on her lover who betrayed her for some silly virtual paradise game that broke her heart into a million pieces.With her gang she started playing virtual paradise, trying to get used it as they were planning some big plans ahead of them.Dara remember going back to visit her lover with special intentions for revenge as she sat beside his bed.She watch him just lay there all day and be in virtual paradise.She sat and the couch lifeless as she watched the television which just contionously played the commercial for virtual paradise played on and on.As she sat there staring into space ,she let her memories take her back to the past when her & lover would spent every minute and second together cuddling together on the bed enjoying life together, those were the good times.She then walked into his room and stood there staring straight at him while recalling those memories that was filled with joy and happiness.Then she came back to reality as she slowly lifted  her arms targeting at the electrical piece which was connected to his glasses that linked him into the virtual paradise.Without any hesitation she plucked him out now he was now dead because once you are plucked out of the games you do revive and stuck there for eternity.She has finally found her revenge but she wasn't happy yet.