Dara & Lover

Come Back Home

In the year 2841, Dara and her lover lived in their apartment.As you look out of the window of their apartment you could see a vibrant city teeming with life.But there was something unordinary about it , the moon was to large for the planet to be Earth and there were spaceship flying around everywhere.As his lover laid down half on a bed and rested ,there was this glasses that he wore on that glowed and many wire were connected to it which allowed him to enter into virtual world and play.Then he crunch his fist as he washaving thrill as it ran through his vains.Next Dara and him laid on the couch as they snuggled together while watching television in their living room.He wore a singlet which showed some tattoos on his neck ans shoulders, he seemed to have not saved for a while as little traces of moustache was found growing on his chin.Dara wore a large over sized grey sweather with pair of white high cut kicks as she placed her hand on his forehead.While watching the television her lover was alerted by one of the commericals as he slowly lifted his head ,Dara then looked into his eyes as it sparkled and glowed.It was a virtual paradise commerical, it was a new game feature.Dara was sad as her lover only cared about the new technology and not about her anymore like how we now adays use our smartphones daily and neglect the people around us.She sat there sad and lonely in her dinning room the walls were painted white so as most of the furniture which gave a very dull and gloomy atmosphere.Her lover slouched in his chair as they sit opposite of one another having a meal together.Her lover was crushing what seem to be like pills as Dara just sat there and watch him.He faced was filled with unhappiness and rage as he crushed those pills like he wanted to kill somebody.Dara lifted her head up and stared at him,he just gave her a very unhappy and gloomy look in the eye and continued on with what he was doing.After the meal,her lover walked away from the dinning table while Dara just sat there as she froze for a moment or two.Dara cleaned up afterwards but she took out one of the spoon and just stared at it.It wasn't any ordinary spoon to her it was the one her lover use to crush those pills as face of misery was written all over her face.Her lover out of sudden started to shave his head although his hair was already quite short,he shave it all off like he had changed.He wasn't that person Dara first fell in love anymore.As tears of sorrow swelled up her eyes and blurred her vision as she stared at the spoon.The next thing tears of sorrow started rolling down her cheecks uncontrollably and dripped off her chin.