Invasion into Virtual Paradise

Come Back Home

While dara was busy seeking revenge from her lover.The 3 others were destined to stop Virtual Paradise once and all from ruining people, for months and months they had been planning for this.Finally this was the chance they got to invade into Virtual Paradise.So the 3 of them strap themselves in and enterd Virtual Paradise.Minzy drove a futuristic car which carried the explosive from their headquaters to the red zone.She stayed calm like the water that dripped down a leaking tap.Cl walked down an empty underpath or tunnel as she lifted her head up high and look around her surrounding trying to be cautious of what is to come as she approached the red zone slowly.Bom was was performing at the red zone trying to distract the netizen in the building with her lovely voice as she sang on stage.For there was piles and piles of food that are out of this world to great her audiences with the contrasting of white everywhere on the walls,table and floor and that only Bom and the food were the main.For nothing in the surrounding hinted of what was about to happen.Let's just a splash of colour was about to hit them.Dara was then backed after seeking revenge as she alone straped herself into virtual world and awoke.Cl was already in the bulding as she held a can of red paint and started spraying over the netizen clothing as she walked in ,while they seated quietly viewing Bom's performance.Then Minzy walked in with a trolley of explosive or flaming red hot alcohol as she pushed it in slowly through the aisle trying not to alert any of the netizen.Then she gave serious and focus stared like she was signaling to someone or something that it was time.It was time, dara had finally arrived at the red zone as seated patiently waiting for the signal as minzy walked passed her holding a bottle of flaming explosive in her hand.Minzy walk towards the end of the aisle and took the plate of one of the netizen and lifted it up in the air throwing his food to the floor.As the food which consist of some grapes and pearl like object that was out this world was thrown into the air the moment seemed to paused marking as something bad was about to happen in the next few moments.Cl swinged her arm back which held in her hand a flaming explosive as she forcefully tossed it to the ground.Right before she was about to do so something else in the concer was happen Minzy pushed the trolley of flaming explosive in the middle where the netizen were neatley seated in rows which exploded which engulfed everyonw with 15 min radius of it.Afterwards there was just blood and gore everywhere what seemed like thousands died in there.They walked out calmly as Dara held a bat in her hand and even after all those hardship they did not even break a sweat because this was just part and parcel of life to them as the building burned down in flames.The people of Virtual Paradise were shakened.