Destined ;

Destined.

" Like big and beautiful wings, always stick behind me
The ordinary me in your arms became an angel "

 

She open her eyes as she felt someone watching her, yes, its him, her husband. Kim Junmyeon.

“Morning, Mrs. Kim.” Said him, smiling widely as he saw her doe-eyes slowly open and met with his eyes

She let out a small chuckles, rubbing her eyes. “Morning, there—and why are you not waking me up?” She took a glance on a small desk clock near their bed, she gasped.

“ Omo! I haven’t prepared our—” said her as she struggles getting out of bed, but endup falling into his hug.

“Kim Suho ssi—

“Shh—let’s just stay like this for awhile.” He tighten his hug as he smell her hair. Good, the smell that always make him missing her more.

Ara hugged his arm that wrapped nicely into her wrist as she play with the ring on his  finger, their wedding rings. Just a simple design yet meaningful to both of them.  “Oppa.”

“Eurm, yes?” He tried to find her face, she laughed, and fixed her position so that he can fully see her face. He smiled widely as he see  that doe-ed eyes that always making his heart racing.

“What if we didn’t meet each other ?” She throws a little smile, as she brushed her husband hair from blocking her view.

Junmyeon’s heart stop a beat. He never thought about that, at all. He somehow feel grateful that he met her. It feels like they’ve met in their past life and now, they’re back to be together again.

Meeting her at one of a popular music show in South Korea while they both done being interviewed and stealing glances to each other, she awkwardly bowed and quickly run her eyes from him was one of unforgettable yet beautiful things that ever happen in his life.

Theres always coincidence on everything they do, even the fans noticed it. Sehun, that bratty maknae, who love online on the web, always endup found something related to him and Ara which make his EXO members teasing him non-stop until he threaten them that he won’t treat them and never let them lend his money anymore.

“Oppa, are you listening?” She nudged his arms softly, he didn’t answer her question yet. Junmyeon snapped out his own thought.

“Oh, mian, Ara—heurm...ah! if we didn’t meet...” He tilt his chin, thinking of the best answer for Ara’s sudden question. Ting! Got it! He grinned.

“If i didn’t meet you...i guess, i’ll be with someone else...heurm, maybe with Eunji ssi or...Sooj—”

His answer earning a smack from Ara. “Aoowh—Ara!” He rubbed his chest, Ara glared at him and quickly get off from the bed.

“Ara! I’m just—” Before he finish his explanation, Ara already off from his view. He ruffles his hair, chuckles a bit. “She’s jealous aren’t she?”

Its the first time, Ara acting like this. First time.

***

[>] 

Done taking his bath, he wear a blue-strip t-shirt with jeans. He came out from bedroom, while drying his wet hair with towel. Searching for sulking her.

Their house isn’t that big but still, comfortable for a young couple to live. There two bedrooms, their bedroom and a guestroom. After that, theres a small store for them keeping their stuffs and clothes, a kitchen, living rooms, and a rooftop garden above their house.

Yeobo~” He called her, but theres no answer. He quickly move his steps to their kitchen, hoping that she’ll be there.

He let out a small relief. There’s she is, busy preparing for their breakfast. He examines the back of his wife as he leans his back on the wall.

A petite body proportion with 167cm tall,  long wavy black hair, which is now she tied it into a bun. Wearing a white chiffon dress with a shoulder strap, making Ara really looks like a goddess, and theres a ring on the fourth finger of her left hand where the "vein of love" resides. Just perfect. He curled up a small satisfied smile.

Junmyeon take steps forward, closing their gaps as he backhugged her. “Omo!” She startled, as she put her hand on her chest, “Oppa, you shocked me! What happen if the hot soup spilled on both od us?”

He chuckled, rest his chin on her shoulder, grinning. “I’m sorry.” She sighed. “Your hair is still wet, go dry it off, and i’m now busy cooking.” She continue stirring the soup, but that guy still had not moved even an inch.

Junmyeon pouted, he knew that she tried to avoid him. “Ara-ya, i’m sorry. Just now , i’m just joking.”

She still remain silent, her hand still busy stirring the soup. Suddenly, Ara feels her body was lifted, using his left hand, Junmyeon turn off the stove. She squeals. “Oppa, what are you doing ??”

“I’m doing what i think its right.” He take her to the couch at the living room. “Suho ssi, put me down.”

He lays her down softly to the couch, and trapped her with his arms. She blinks her eyes, her face turn into red.

Junmyeon let out a small chuckles, “What charms that i have until you blushing like this, wifey ?”

“Ey—” before she can hit her husband’s arm, she felt a soft lips landing on her. Its his. His eyes keep staring on her, making her heart feels like to explode.

The kiss isn’t passionate but was sealed sweetly with their eyes keep on staring as their lips attached to each other. He craved a smile as he pulled off the kiss, brushing her hair.  

Mianhae, Ara.”

She hold her cheeks, blushing madly. He eyed on every of her actions, how cute. “Mrs. Kim, am i forgiven or not? do i need—”

 She quickly hold his hands before he can't ever think to do something else, he is unpredictable and awkwardly nodded as she avoid his eyes. “E-eurm, y-you’re forgiven! And don’t try to do anything else.”

He laughed, pinch her nose as he said, “Really ?? Ah, now i know what should i do when you sulking in future~” He winked at her, earning another cute little reaction from her.

“What—this oppa really!” She covered her red face with her both hands, he love to teased me much!

Junmyeon laughed again, he pulled her into his hug. He love seeing Ara blushing madly with his teases. He feel special to know that Ara only acting like this when around him and he know that he is the reason behind all of her act rightnow, and he really really love it.

“Thank you for coming into my life, Yoo Ara.” He paused, “I actually didn’t have answer to your question. Its like i’ll never exist if we don’t meet each other, and my heartache when i thought about you with someone else.”

Ara melted with his confession. She tighten their hugs. “If you didn’t exist, same as me, oppa. If we’re destined to each other, wherever i try to run and hide, you can still find me and you're the only one I'll be with till the end. When I'd come undone you bring me back again, back under the stars, back to your arms.”

He smiled lovingly, making her face facing with his, he kissed her forehead. How he so grateful to own her and they stay like that until.....

Yeobo, i’m hungry~~~”

Mwo??”

They laughed, and with their both hands and ‘veins of love’ tangled on each other, they are ready to face a new life, together, forever.

-fin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author left a note ; 

hello bello mello yello zello ! /okwhat/ 
ㅋㅋㅋ so, what do you think about this one-shot?
boring isn't? plus, my grammars- ;w; 
i'll try my best to lessen my grammatic errors for my next ff (which idk when orz)
when, i re-read this one-shot, i got goosebumps OTL 
are this too much fluff (?) and this couple is a hopeless romantic in my imaginations orz
+++++ my feels toward suhara getting increasing day by day
ㅠㅠㅠ