The Concern

Mr Arrogants meet Ms Smart

Kai:”Hyung, since when did you have a heart towards girls?”

Luhan:”WHAT! I DO have a heart ok?...i-its just that she was , crying and anyways I think im gonna make her my toy from now on, my entertainment?

Kai:”huh?”

Luhan:”I get bored in class anyways, now that she might be in all of my classes, I can , its kinda amusing to see her reactions but it is REALLY annoying at the same time”

Kai:”I guess”

Luhan:”but…. That is until she apologizes infront of the class”

Kai:”and my hungs back, hey hyung, ill support you in this, I get bored as well in class, I need entertainement”

Luhan and kai: “ muhahaha”

Although that is what kai and luhan agreed on both of them kept thinking on why sulli was crying.

Meanwhile with Sulli

Sulli had no idea that Kai and luhan had seen her crying, she was in deep thought of what to do, she wanted to live on but for what purpose? There was no one for her,of course there were Luna Amber and Victoria, but till when will they keep together, forver, eternity? Yeah right.

Sulli’s thoughts were interrupted when she felt someone or some peoples figure hovering above her. She opened her eyes only to be greeted by three faces with smirks. The QUEENKAS

Krystal: “ how dare you, talk like that with luhan oppa. Huh?!”

“and I cant believe she is so relaxed about it” mumbled Jessica. “ how pathetic….ugly nerd” said hyuna.

Sulli: “Pathetic?, tsk* you got to be kidding me right? Im sure we all know who the plastic faces here are right? Or you want me to get a mirror for you three?”

Hyuna:”what’d you say”

The next thing Sulli knew was she was on the ground holding her stinging cheeks which was slapped by hyuna, HARD!

Hyuna: “serves you right, lets go girls” and with that they left sulli there, who was trying to grasp everything that just happened.Why? Why did she deserve all this?

‘This is all that stupid kingka Luhan’s fault’ thought Sulli. She decided to just ignore him from now on, hoping that he wasn’t in any of her other classes, but unfortunately that can’t be possible, both kai and Luhan were in all her classes.

DRING DRING!

Sulli walked in to her dance class,she ignored all the glares she got from the girls and the queenkas . She looked around the class for a spare seat, only one, near the window but unfortunately it was next to Luhan and behind Kai.

What sulli doesn’t know is that they purposely saved that seat, the girls fought over the seat, but kai and luhan shooed them away.

Luna Victoria and Amber saw the look on Sulli’s face, they felt sad towards her, only hoping the best for her.

Luhan and Kai saw Sulli walking in, they both looked at each other with a smirk on their faces. They both turned to face sulli since the teacher hadn’t arrived yet and thought they could have a little entertainment before class begins. Sulli felt contact on her but just ignored it as she knew it must have been Luhan, and she also saw Kai turning around facing her from the corner of her eye. ‘oh so Mr Kai is like him as well huh’ thought sulli. Sulli decided to ignore them and just stared out the window view while listening to her music as well as trying to hide her cheeks from everyone.

Luhan: “oi”

Sulli:”…”

Luhan:”oi” poked sulli

Sulli:”......”

Luhan:”Oiii”,this time luhan got annoyed and slammed his hand on sulli’s desk HARD gaining not just attention from Sulli this time but also everyone else.

Sulli:”WHAT!”

Luhan:”……”

Sigh*” what is it” asked sulli. Luhan didn’t say anything, he was speechless, he saw Sulli’s cheeks which were red with handprint marks.

Luhan:” What happen to your cheeks?” surprising sulli from the sudden question, not because of the way he asked as if he was concerned but because he saw it.

Kai:”GOD DAMN IT, what happened to your cheeks?”

Sulli:”its none of your guys business so stay AWAY!” Sulli turned her face around and continued to stare out the window. Luhan and Kai just sighed and turned back around to look in the front, just in time as the teacher came in.

 

A/N: This is just half of it, next chapter will be the rest, sorry i didn't update yesterday, something BIG happened so i couldn't.

Hope you all liked this chapter.

AND WHAT IS IT THAT SULLI KEEPS THINKING ABOUT?

And also when you all comment, please comment all your thoughts and opinions, i might just add it o the chapters :DD

I'll update soon as well and i know very well that you guys might be thinking, there are so many sulhan moments and less kailli right?

DONT WORRY, they'll have their time....pretty SOON! and just adivsing all of you that its better if you don't get your heart too much into kaiilli and sulhan so soon, cause there WILL be one more character and he will be the main as well, and the three of them will be fighting for sulli. Also giving you all a hint right now, the ending will will surprising, but this story isn't going to end sooooo soon, its gonna be long hehe:DDD It isn't going to be your typical Highschool love story ^.^