Meeting

Mr Arrogants meet Ms Smart

REREAD THIS CHAPTER, I ADDED MORE TOWARDS THE END

Sulli pov:

I decided to not tell them,I don't want to them to feel bad or treat me as if they pity me. I am gonna have tsk fight this alone. We checked our first class out which was our English class. Its bigger than my last year's English class.

Victoria:"wah,this class is...."

Luna:"...spacey,big,cool"

Victoria:"yah who told you to interupt me huh?"

Amber:"ok,ok girls,come on lets choose our seats before everyone starts coming in,I am at the back"

Luna:"I'm beside you"

Victoria:"I'm in the front cause I can never concentrate with you beside me for sure"

Luna:"yah what that supposed to mean,anyways we haven't been any classes together ,last year was just me and sulli...ohhh,I.get.it,I talk alot,hehe"

Victoria:"whatever,what about you sulli?"

Sulli:"huh? Oh um I am gonna sit over here,beside the window,not too far at the back nor at the front"

Amber:"good choice" After a minute the classroom was filled with students coming in. Suddenly... "Aaaah,omg oppas are in our English omg!!!" Gosh! Don't tell me thought sulli "Kai,sehun,luhan,baekhyun oppas are in our English" screamed the fangirls What!its ok sulli,you ignored them last year and like that they wouldn't know you even exist,you can do it once more this year as well,its not like they are gonna be in all my classes...right?

End of POV

Baekhyun and Sehun went and sat behind Victoria while kai and luhan looked around the classroom searching for a perfect seat. Sulli was ignoring the screaming as she was listening to music looking out the window.When someone tapped her shoulder ...:"I want to sit here" Sulli took her headphones out and turned around to be greeted by the one and only...luhan.

Sulli:"what?"

Luhan:"you heard me,I want to sit here"

Sulli raised her eyebrow with a smirk on her face "and what if I don't?"

Luhan:"look you...nerd,don't you know me?"

"Yes I do" said sulli. Luhan smirked but then " your an ignorant,cold hearted annoying jerk, or should I say KINGKA" said sulli which made luhan frown and mad. Luhan:"you...."

Teacher:"ok class,hurry and find your seats,oh luhan hurry and sit" "your lucky nerd" said luhan to sulli Sulli just rolled her eyes ignoring luhans words earning some glares from the girls from the class while an amusing look from kai,baekhyun and sehun.

Throughout the whole English Class, Luhan kept glancing towards Sulli who was ignoring everyone and was just looking out the window isening to music which was unnoticable to the teacher.

Luhan POV:

How can that girl just ignore me and everyone and just...argh! wait, have i seen her before, i am sure i have seen her before, but where....

 

Dring Dring

Teacher: "class dismissed"

Sulli quickly packed her stuff and headed towards the canteen so Luhan wouldn't annoy her again, or get attention.

Luna: "yah, sulli wait up"

Sulli:"Sorry lets go, ijust want to go quickly so i can ignore someone"

Amber:tsk*"we already know whooooo"

All four quickly went ahead to the canteen

Sulli:"Um, sorry girls, i wanna go to the library first so imma gonna take my leave"

VIctoria:"Ok, just tell us if something happens ok?

Sulli nods and walks away, not to the library but to her favourite spot, the peach tree on the fields, its been her favourite spot since she has found out````

Luna:"i don't know why, but i think omething is wrong with sulli"

Victora:"Me to, its up to her if she wants to tell us or not"

Amber:" also, i don't get why she wears those glasses, i mean she is so beautiful without them, she is different outside school, she dresses so pretty and looks so wow!"

Sigh*: lets eat said luna.

Sulli was at her favourite spot, thinking, listening to music, day dreaming, anything to get her mind back, while Luhan was looking for her, Kai seemed to know what he was thinking but baekhyun and sehun were confused so they just went ahead to their exo spots in the canteen.

Kai:" you ok hyung, you still seem to be"

Luhan::DONT, don;t mention what happened in class, aish! where is she, once i find her, shes dead"

Kai:"well i guess its time for her to die, cause shes sitting near that tree over there"

Luhan:" haha!"

Kai and luhan was walking towards Sulli when they stopped, they saw sulli tearing flowing down her cheeks,eyes closed and listening to music.

Kai:"umm"

Luhan"lets go, im hungry, ill deal with her later"

 

A/N: i added more to this chapter, i am tired so i couldn't update,I promise that next chapter is going to be longer and kailli will meet and also sulhan moment and i laso update my other story " Just cause im happy doesn't mean my life is perfect"

Please comment/subscribe and upvote :DD