1

TIME

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

-

Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

Although I try hard to find everything in your memories

-

I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

I’m waiting again

Until I can breathe again

-

Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories

-

I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

after leaving you alone

I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

-

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but

even so if I can find you like this

I’ll wait for you now until time stops

-

I know well that I can’t say anything

even so I’m searching for you but

I know well you won’t change your thoughts but

I still can’t forget you

-

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but

even so if I can find you like this

I’ll wait for you now until time stops

-

If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again

 

 


 

 

 

Woohyun sighed for the nth time of the day as he looked around him, everyone’s laughing, birds’ are singing, the sun’s shining brightly. Today seemed like a very perfect day for everyone, to go on dates or just walk around, that is for everyone, except to the person who was leaning on a tree while staring at everyone’s smiling faces, with a heart so heavy that it feels like it’ll stop pumping blood anytime.

 

Woohyun closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath as the nostalgic feeling of being in this place came rushing into him.

“Namu oppa~ It’s fun to be here right?”

“Jiyoon~ah?” He sat up and looked around him, disappointed that she’s not there. He sighed again and shook his head.

 

I’m sure that it is her voice, but why? Why didn’t you show up? Is it just me?

 

Woohyun curled up, he doesn’t care if anyone will see him or if anyone will laugh at him. He doesn’t care about everyone because all he cares for that moment is the longing feeling that his heart’s been carrying ever since he made a mistake a year ago, ever since she left him a year ago. His lips quivered along with the drops of tears that soon came gushing out of his eyes as the memories of events that happened a year ago played on his brain. Regrets, guilt, repentance, and longing invaded his remorseful heart.

 

 

A YEAR AGO...

 

“Namu~ Look! Look! Those flowers are beautiful, aren’t they?” Jiyoon asked gratefully as she pulled Woohyun to the flowers that they saw in the park.

“They are beautiful but compared to you, they are nothing.” Woohyun smiled when he saw Jiyoon bashfully smiled as her cheeks turned red.

“You’re so greasy namgrease.” She elbowed him.

“Yah! Stop calling me different names. I told you to call me Oppa, didn’t I?”

“Hmm! But I still want to call you with different names, base on how you act. Nagging namu.” Jiyoon teased and lightly pushed Woohyun.

“This girl.” He shook his head but smiled at her smiling face. The sun is shining so brightly and the weather’s perfect for a date, there are no signs of rain either. Jiyoon held Woohyun’s hand and turned to him.

“I’m hungry Namu oppa.” She pouted.

“So now you call me oppa?” His eyes turned into slits only to receive a smile from his girlfriend.

“Because i’m hungry. You don’t want me to starve to death right?”

 

That day is one of the best days he spent with Jiyoon. He wished for the time to stop and spend the rest of his life with his very beautiful girlfriend. But it is always the same, when the sun comes down, the day will become darker as the night will soon come and warm breeze will turn cold. Just like the sunny and perfect day for a date, there’s always the stormy weather where everything will just fall out of place. In life, you maybe happy today but tomorrow you may never know what will happen. Today might be a bright day but tomorrow, you’ll never know if it will stay as bright as today or if a mighty storm will come that will take away something from you, and eventually take away everything you have. Woohyun always thought that his life has a bright weather, the sun’s up and warm breeze that comforts everyone until that day...