Dadoong and The Evil Park Brothers ^^

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Twenty Nine - Dadoong and The Evil Park Brothers ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW OTP --------> Jiyong ♡ Dadoong (≧∇≦)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At a not so far away place. A farm own by the Park. A two Handsome Lads that have a evil aura is watching their abductee sleeping in the corner. They make sure that the poor abductee is tied in the post in the corner. The two handsome lads are patiently waiting to their abductee to woke up and see what will the abductee reaction when he see them.

A big wild tiger is near at the abductee.

The younger lad have bored look in his face. Yawning and scratching his head time to time. "I think I need a shower hyung. I feel so sticky all over. Can we just go home first then lets just back here later?" Pleading voice and eyes. "Let dadoong guard that er. Pwiisss Hyung."

The older glare at him. "Ani. Lets wait for him to woke up . I want to see his facial reaction when he see us. Just behave you there and patience is a virtue! For short, shut up araso."

The younger just sigh and behave his in the couch.

The tiger near the abductee is roaring and eyeing the older lad since they arrive. The latter smile to the tiger and walk near to him. "Anyong baby doongie." Petting him. The pet moan in response. "Aiyoo you miss me? Mianhe Appa is so busy. I miss you too. Neh Appa will make it up to you neh? Don't be mad." Hugging the big wild cat kkkkkk.

But the pet name Dadoong roar when his eyes landed at the tied abductee. Looks like he don't like the lad kkkkk.

The older lad notice it and grinned. "You don't like him?" Pointing his finger to the abductee. Dadoong answer him in a roar. "Waaaah like father like son ha? kkkkkk Deh I also don't like him doongie. How about let's teach him a lesson huh? How about that huh?" Grinning like a maniac. Dadoong wave his tail like a dog lol.

Park Dadoong, 3 years old, pet & baby of Park Teddy. The latter trained and teach the tiger tricks. They love him like his part of their family, although he is a tiger. The tiger learns to love the Park like he is a not wild animal. Like he is just an a ordinary cat pet. Dadoong is living in the farm of the Park. And have a own room in the Rest house of the Farm. A big room. The older Lad make sure that Dadoong is happy living in the farm like a human kkkk.

The younger lad just lay his body in the couch and just patiently waiting at the abductee to woke up. He can't disobey his hyung for he is the only second person that he is scared off. The first one is their Appa.

After for almost half hour. The abductee named 'Kwon Jiyong' is now beginning to woke up. The two Lads take off his eye cover and mouth a while ago.

Jiyong blink his eyes for he woke up in a strange place. The room is so big, paint in orange and black stripe & have a animals print in the wall like A kids room. And the room have a fake tree inside. He see a treehouse, toys, a big flat screen tv, a big bed with blAck & white stripe. He see a hills and a water fall inside the room. Like a mini jungle room. The big room screams expensive. Like the owner is freaking rich. Then his eyes landed in the Big tiger standing in the corner, eyes are glaring at him. Jiyong gasps and his eyes are widely open. O.O

Omo what that tiger doing here? Omo omo where am I? He swallowed hard. Then continue to roamed his eyes in the room. Then he notice his feet and hands are tied. What the? Why are my feet and hands tied? And they tied me so tight?! He look again in the room and see a two Lads looking at him. The one is sitting in the couch while smirking at him. The one is sitting beside the tiger and holding the collar of the tiger like stopping it to go.

Who are they? Omo did they abduct me? Are they the mastermind of this abducting thing?

He still can't see their face. Then the two stand and walk near to him. He swallowed simultaneously. He stared at the two.

The older Lad grinned evily. "Anyong low life creature! At last your awake. I so wait for this day to happen." >:D

Jiyong just look at the Lad and his heart beat become fast and he is now nervous, scared in his face.

"Oh mian if you don't know us. Let me introduce myself and my brother to you. Park Teddy Imnida. And this is Park Sanghyun. We are your worst nightmare. Nice to finally meet you."

Jiyong wants to run for he feels anytime the two Park Bro's will kill him.

Waaaahhhh Top Hyung is right !! They are so scary! OH MY GOD!!!!! Did they know about Dara and me? I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die ottoke!

Sanghyun laugh. "Omo hyung your scaring Kwon ing Jiyong! Look at his face? He looks like he wants to pee in his pants HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jiyong nervously bite his lips. Shaking. "A-ah nni-cce tto mme-et yyo-u Hhyun-"

Teddy's booming voice roared in the whole Farm house. "YAAAAAHH!!!!! Who gave you permission to call us hyungs?!!!!!! ing low life creature?!!!! Lets get straight to the point Kwon er!!!! Do you know us ha?!!!!"

Jiyong just gulp in answer.

Sanghyun hold his collar tight. "ing answer when someone is asking you?!!!!!!"

Jiyong immediately answer. "De-h ii kkn-ow yyou." Nodding his head repeatedly.

Sanghyun let go and Jiyong feels his knees weak he just sprawled in the floor.

"Do you know how Sandara Park precious to us Kwon er? Do you know that we can kill a person if our baby girl princess cry ha? Or worst if she is hurt?!?!!!!"

Jiyong just hum a prayer inside his mind. Praying that someone save him with the two scariest Lads.

"II cca-n eex-plain Te-ddy sii Sanghyun sii?"

The two Lads laugh. "!!! MWORAGO?! You make us laugh kwon er!" Sanghyun roared.

Teddy raise his finger and shook it. "NO NO NO! I'm thinking of what will I do to you? How about we slice every part of your body ? Or how about we hang you upside down with crocodiles lurking with your head? How's that ha? Sounds evil right? Oh Let me tell you that I'm gonna make sure no one can find your pitiful body." then face his Dongsaeng. "Sounds so evil and good right Sanghyun?"

The younger grinned maniacally and nodded. "Deh that will surely make me feel good hyung. And maybe I'm gonna forget what he did to our babygirl princess." Jiyong shiver with the two. His life is in danger and the two Park brothers are planning in how to eliminate him in this world. ( * lololololololol someone's save the babo Jiyong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so enjoying torturing him hekhekhek (≧∇≦)

Someone please save me >.< I want to live. I still want to love my Dara forever. Dara baby please save me to your evil brothers juseyo. Praying his life.

"But for me it's not enough. I want a slow and painful sentenced to this er!!" Teddy.

Jiyong is shaking nonstop. Anytime he will pee in his pants in so much fears. "Plea-see ii cca-n eex-plain. Jjust ggi-vve mme a cchan-ce? Juse-yoo"

Teddy stop and think. After a few minutes. He evily smile. Like he think something interesting. "Alright I'm gonna give you a chance to explain." Jiyong light up. "But-" he sweat. Looks like he will not going to like what the older Park will say next. "But you need to pass the initiation first. If you pass, I will lend you a time. Me and Sanghyun will gonna let you explain what really happen. But if you not pass say bye bye to the world."

( * lol Yah Teddy oppa don't kill our Jiyongie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ mianhe babo kwon but Dara can't save you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ * )

"Mwoh hyung? What is that initiation? Wait I didn't agree to that! I am not going to let him explain! This is not part of the plan. I repeat I'm not agreeing to that initiation! Lets finish him already so We can go home to Babygirl princess. I wanna see her." Sanghyun whine.

Teddy smack the younger head. "I'm the older one so listen to your hyung!" Sanghyun just shut his mouth and with a face like he lose a battle kkkk. Then whisper to the younger lad. "As I said. Let see if he will pass it. Sanghyun ah don't worry for this is just the beginning. We are just starting. I will make sure that we are going to enjoy this. Now be a good boy and let your hyung plan this araso." Then tap his head. Jiyong eye the two whispering to each other.

Sanghyun back in grinning. "Arasso hyung."

"So back to your initiation Kwon er. Do you want to try it or do you want to just disappear in this world?"

Jiyong feels dizzy with so much fears in him. Yah you need to pass the initiation and prove to the Park Brothers that you love their sister. Maybe when you pass it , they will accept you or maybe will help you in wooing Dara. Neh you can do it Kwon Jiyong Fighthing. His mind. He cough. "Arasso let me take the initiation."

Teddy grinned widely. "Sanghyun let go of him. Take off his tied feet and hands." The younger complied.

Jiyong is now standing and nursing his hand for the tied is so tight. The Park Bros really want him to get hurt physically >.> he face palm.

"Alright lets finish this." He pat Sanghyun shoulder. "Lets go Sanghyun ah. You! kwon er just stay where you stand. Ah wait. Are you a fast runner?"

Jiyong forehead crease. Thinking why he is asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter