Sarangheyo

Total Stranger Love? Season 2 (One Shot)

 

= Chapter 2 : Saranghaeyo <3  =

Saranghaeyo

“Taekwoon isn’t replying to my messages.” I said to Hakyeon.

“Hakyeon!” I said.

“Yah, yah, why?” Hakyeon said.

“You’re not listening to me?” I fumed.

“I was doing my work!” Hakyeon said. “Taekwoon isn’t replying my messages too.” Hakyeon put down his pen and thought for a while.

I put down my phone and laid my head on the table. Just then, someone pressed the doorbell of my house.

“I’ll get that.” Hakyeon said.

After a while, Hongbin, Hyuk, Jaehwan and Ravi came to the living room.

“Hi guys!” I beamed.

“Hi noona!” they waved and sit down on the sofa.

“So let’s start with the project?” I said and they nodded their heads.

So, all of us were enrolled in the same school. Lead by Hakyeon (stalkers). Haha joking. This project is organised by the school itself and every level has to be in groups of 6 and must be in different levels of classes. So, good thing they were in my school, so we grouped ourselves and told the teacher. Even though I’m the only girl, it’ still comfortable to me cause I knew them. A lot.

The theme’s project was about Friendship. On how to make friends the right way and discuss on the advantages and disadvantages. Also, we were supposed to make plans on how to welcome foreign friends from other countries since there will be Singaporean students coming to Korea and our school participate in this school exchange programme. We will be also planning out the activities and such.

I know, a lot right? XD

“Noona, Taekwoon hyung is coming back to Korea tomorrow.” Hongbin said.

“Really?” I beamed. “How did you know?”

“He told us last week. Didn’t Hakyeon hyung told you.?” He looked confused.

“Hakyeon…” I glared at him.

“W-what?” he stuttered.

“Hyung did you try to prank on her or something?” Hyuk laughed.

“Plan failed.” Ravi said and did the slashing action on his neck.

“Urgh, hate you.” I rolled my eyes. “You made me worried about him, babo!”

“Ouu… you’re so loyal to him.” Hakyeon teased.

“Of course! Unlike someone…” I glared at him.

The rest of them laughed.

Next day in school…

“Gosh, I’m so excited! We should welcome him back at the airport.” I suggested.

“Good idea!” Jaehwan said.

“Buy hyung lots and lots of things.” Hyuk said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“But, what time is his flight will arrive?” Hakyeon said while looking at his phone. “He still have not replied me yet.”

Hongbin, Jaehwan, Ravi and Hyuk looked at each other.

“W-why?” I said.

“He didn’t reply to our messages too.” They said.

“Guys, no pranks please.” I toughen my voice.

“I’m not kidding or lying!” Jaehwan said.

Looking at his reaction, he didn’t lie. Same goes to the other guys.

“Uh, let’s erase those thoughts please. Maybe his phone is spoilt.” I laughed a bit but inside my heart, I’m worried like mad.

“But –“   “Shh! I don’t want to hear anything.” I said.

Our lessons finished at 5pm and we headed to my house to continue with our project.

On the way home, my mind was everywhere.

“Noona, are you ok?” Hyuk said.

“Yeah, I’m just worried.” I said while biting my books.

“About Taekwoon?” Hakyeon said. “Don’t worry, he’ll contact us soon. He wouldn’t let us wait like some stupid person.” Hakyeon tapped my shoulders.

Just then my phone vibrated. Someone called. It’s my aunty.

“Ne, imo?” I said.

“Y-yuna ah, a-are you outside?” her voice trembled.

“W-wae imo?” I stopped my tracks and Hyuk almost bumped into me.

“Y- yuna, Taekwoon… his plane crashed.” Imo wait.

I turned into cold sweat and dropped my phone. I fell on the ground and cried.

“Yah, Yuna!” Hakyeon said. “Noona, why?”

Hakyeon picked up the phone and loudspeaker. “Hello, imo?”

“Hakyeon?” imo said.

“Taekwoon died in a plane crashed.” Imo said.

“Ne?!?” the guys were shocked.

Ravi cried.

The guys looked at each other, nothing to say


Taekwoon left a message.

I couldn't control my tears from falling. I missed him so much.

I missed talking to him. I miss his soft, delicate, calming voice.

I miss everything about him.

Why must you leave me?