I Love You

Total Stranger Love? Season 2 (One Shot)

ILove You... 

You left me with sorrow , despair.

Day: Tuesday

Time: 5.45pm

Date: 23 April 2017

Exactly 3 years, the day Taekwoon went to US.

Over those three years, I felt different kinds of feelings. Lonely, the urge to see him desperately was there and it’s bugging me. Sadness, of course there is. But I know that I had to move on. Oh wells, it’s as if I broke up with him. Kind of? Luckily the other five of them were always accompanying and entertaining me.

The house that Taekwoon stayed was sold to some other person. The plants that he planted were moved to some other place where I don’t know where the owner put. Every time I wake up and get ready to go to school at Seoul University, I’ll always think about him. The first thing that I did when I wake up is to think about him. Did he eat? How was there? How’s his night sleep? Is he sick? What is he doing now? That kind of thoughts.

And for your information, Cha Hakyeon went to the same university as me. Reason? To protect me. Oh wells, let him do what he wants. As long as he never disturbs my life. Haha, I’m joking. For the past three years, I didn’t get into a relationship at all even though some guys offered me to be their girlfriend but I rejected them. I can’t possibly have a scandal behind my precious boyfriend! It’s so irresponsible of myself. And when some of them retaliate, Cha Hakyeon came to help me with these problems. As the years goes by, Jaehwan, Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk enrolled into the same school as me.

I feel more secure after they are in the same school as me. Ok, back to topic.

So, it’s been three years and as far as I know, this year, he’s going come back to Korea.  But I don’t know when, to be exact. Even his friends don’t know too.

“Yuna!” Hakyeon screamed on my ears.

“What!” I fought back and smack his arm.

“Ouch! That hurts; a lot!” he whined. “urgh, Yuna, we have class after this.” He said while rubbing his arm.

“I know, you kept reminding me LOADS of times.” I emphasised on the word because I want him to know that he’s really annoying me today.

“I know, but you kept dreaming, so I thought that you didn’t listen to what I said.” He pouted.

“My ears are always open, Hakyeon.” I said looked towards a flower near us.

“Noona, Hyung, can you lower down your voice a bit? I have to finish my assignment.” Jaehwan said as he concentrates on the papers in front of him.

“Sorry.” We both said. I turned to Hakyeon and put my finger on my lips, asking him to keep quiet.

My eyes drifted towards the flower again. I suddenly remember Taekwoon.

“Yah, you know, Taekwoon’s returning this year, right?” I said as I my eyes were stuck to that flower.

“Yeah. I know, but I don’t know when will he be back.” Hakyeon sighed. “He didn’t tell us.”

“Well, typical type of him. He never changed.” I said while shaking my head.

“Oh no, look at the time, we’ve got to go” Hakyeon said.

I looked at the time on my watch. “Jaehwan, we need to go now.”

“Mhm.” He mumbled. “Bye.”

“Good luck finishing your work.” I said and patted his shoulder and went off.


I had a job at the flower shop right after school that day. It’s another way for me to remind me of him. At first, my aunty and uncle didn’t approve of me working because they can support me but I still wanted to because I learn to be disciplined.

As I was spraying the flowers, a man came in and asks for assistance. I didn’t look at him properly because he was wearing sunglasses so I didn’t quite care about him. He was tall, like Taekwoon. The man’s presence made me think of him. I took my gloves and asked him what kind of flowers he wants.

“Sir, what kind of flowers do you want?” I asked him.

“May I have the light pink and white roses?” he said. That voice…

Light pink and white roses? That’s my favourite though. I took a bunch of both of them while talking to him.

“Wow Sir, giving this to your girlfriend?” I asked and laughed a bit.

He didn’t reply to what I said. Probably my question was the lamest of all. Of course he’s going to give to his girlfriend. Oh, psht, how stupid I am.

“Wow, your girlfriend must be lucky to have to. You have great taste in choosing flowers.” I said.

“That’s because I know what kind of flowers she likes.” He said it simply.

“Oh, yes! Haha!” I facepalmed myself. What am I doing right now?

I quickly gather the flowers and headed to the counter.

“Would you like to wrap this?” I asked.

“Yes.  I want the white wrapping paper please.” He said, while taking out his wallet.

“Here you go.” I gave him the flowers and he paid.

Wow, that girl sure have the same taste as me. what coincidence.

Suddenly, he gave me the bouquet of flowers.

“What? Um, sir?” I said, taken aback.

“Take this, Yuna ah.” He said. He took off his sunglasses.

“Taekwoon?” my mouth was open and I close it with my palm.

“Will you marry me?” he said.

“Congratulations! Congratulations! LALALALALALALALA ~~~~” Hakyeon and the others suddenly went into the shop.

“You guys! Why didn’t you tell me earlier!” I smacked him.

“Hey, it wouldn’t be a surprise if I’d told you right, Taekwoon?” Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon nodded his head.

“It’s ok! As long as you’re back safe and sound, I’m happy.” I said and hugged him.

Taekwoon took out a ring and put it on me.

“This ring is from Paris.” Taekwoon said.

The five guys went “ooouuuuuuuu…..” and I blushed.

“Congratulations!” they said again.

And so, Taekwoon’s side went over to my side and we agreed to this proposal. My aunty was delightful to see him as their son-in-law. She really wanted him to  be his son-in-law a long time ago. Oh aunty I see what you did there.

Both of our sides greeted each other and talked a lot since it’s been a long time they never see each other. Me and Taekwoon were happy to see both sides are really happy and had their big smile on their faces. Our dream came through to be married with each other. The first time we saw each other was in the bus, strangers and Taekwoon saved me with that cold attitude of his. With those challenging times, look how far we’ve gone. We’re happy now.

We looked at each other and held our hands tightly knowing we will have a happy family in the future.


A happy ending for this! What do you think?