1

Europe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minseok, please...” said a boy to a boy who’s still can’t keep his eyes off of the television.

“What?” asked Minseok to the boy that’s been sitting on his right.

“You’ve been watching EXO since three hours ago, let’s do something else.”

“I can’t, Chanyeol. When it comes to EXO, I just can’t say no.” Said Minseok then raising the television’s volume.

“Ughhh...” Chanyeol then lean his back to the chair. “Can, at least, I borrow your phone?”

Minseok then pick something from his pocket, and give it to Chanyeol, but before Chanyeol can grab it, he already take it back. “What for?” asked Minseok in curiosity. “Do you want to delete my EXO picture? Do you want to delete Luhan’s picture?”

“I just wanted to call Kai, for God’s Sake.” Chanyeol then grab Minseok’s phone from her hand.

***

“Someone call the doctor, nananananananana....” Minseok is humming to EXO’S newest track, Overdose.

“Look, you don’t even know their song.” Said Kai who’s reading an adult magazine.

“I do know their song, but didn’t know their language.” Said Minseok who’s still not looking at both of his bestfriend.

“It’s the same thing.” Said Chanyeol then rolled her eyes.

Minseok puffed his cheeks.

“Have you guys heard, that there’s going to be a foreign boy who’s about to move to our school?” asked Kai. He closed back his magazine.

“A new boy? Foreigner?” asked both Minseok and Chanyeol.

“Hmm-hmm.” Said Kai. He then checked his phone.

“From which country? American? British? French? Australian?”

“Nope.” Kai then checked her phone onec again. “He’s an Asian who has been lived in German.”

Kai then looked at both of his friends. “And I think this one is going to make Minseok to swirl all over the place.”

***

“I wonder who’s going to be that guy.” Said Kai. “Every girl in this school is talking about him.”

“Well, I pictured someone who has a white-skinned, tall, and a pointed nose.” Said Chanyeol again. Kai and Chanyeol then looked at Minseok at the back of Chanyeol’s chair. They sit on their own. Chanyeol is in front of Minseok, while Kai is next to Chanyeol. Someone who sits next to Minseok is just a geek guy, while the sit behind him is empty, while the seat next to it was filled by a fat boy.

“Minseok?” asked Kai then waved his hand in front of Minseok’s daydreaming-face. Chanyeol and Kai looked at each other.

“I think someone has replaced EXO in his heart, huh?” asked Chanyeol the played with his own eyebrows to tease Minseok. Chanyeol then snapped his finger just to make Minseok’s mind back to consciousness. Minseok was really surprised when Chanyeol did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter