First Introduction to the Harpers

12 Princes and One Princess

He was the one who tailed our car during the accident. Luckily he had enough time to brake.

His name is Kris and he is 25 years old.

I heard his nervous voice calling out for my parents and I. He found us under the wrecks and quickly called the ambulance.

I know that I did heard his shaking voice when he talked on the phone but I forgot how it sounded like. Dad’s car was overturned but even so I can still see him. He closes the car, knelt down and broke the glass with his elbow, trying to break us free.

He put his hand in and try to take me out but I could not reach him.

"Oppa! Oppa!! I'm scared! Oppa!!" I cried.

He kept on saying, “ Take my hand! Please, hold it..” I was very scared and hurt myself more when I tried to reach for him because of the broken glasses around me. I couldn't reach his hands.

"Vivian, hold oppa's hand, come here," I can see his nervous face, he was crying.

I begged him to not to leave us alone without knowing that my parents were the ones who really did.

The only thing I could do by the time was crying, hoping mom and dad would hug me and say that everything is going to be fine.

I hugged mom, but mom didn't hug me back. 

"Mommy... I'm scared. My hands hurt," I cried in mom's chest.

"Vivian, come here! Take me hands, come honey, come here," Kris tried to call me.

But I didn't respond. He got anxious and kicked the car's door open. He pulled me out and hugged me.

"Mom, dad?" he called into the wreck. He knew that they are gone, it was a miracle that I survived. 

I buried my head into his chest, we cried together as we waited for the ambulance to arrive.

"Oppa will protect you okay?" he said.

Then, his voice started to echo and everything turned black.