Us

12 Princes and One Princess

 I belong to a high class family. There are fifteen members in my family.

They are our parents, brothers, and I.

Although there are a lot of us, but it does not matter since my dad and my mom are successful.

Our father is the head of the family. He enjoys a commanding position. His decision is final in family matters. Nobody can dare to go against him. Everybody respects him. He is the guardian of the family. He is a cool and considerate man. He is just and fair. His decision is never influenced by any other. He owns the biggest hotel in the city and his business is really successful. But, my dad will never forgets to help us in our study.

Our mother makes us hear good stories. My mom works as lecturer in a university in the city. Even though she is always busy because of her work, she never fails to accompany us everyday.

Our family has been known for discipline and values. We give great importance to values and morals in life. Since our early childhood we are taught to respect the elders and love the children. We learnt the lesson of punctuality and honesty from our father. It is due to the good education from our parents that we could excel both in sports and education.

Since our childhood we have been put into the habit of rising early in the morning. This has a natural effect on our health and physical fitness.

Our family is like a heaven.

There is peace, prosperity, love and care. The younger’s have regard and respect for the elders while the elders shower them with their love and affection. The instructions of the elders are followed with great respect. If a member has some problem the whole family is beside him.

I am proud of my family especially to my parents.