3 *baekday special lols

The Crack Family

Today is the birthday of the Oh Family's resident puppy diva Baekhyun and all 12 of them would be in the Oh residence to celebrate this afternoon. Right now the five adults, namely Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun, Suho and Lay were at the mall, deciding on what brand of eyeliner they were gonna buy and frankly, it ain't a pretty scene.

 

 

"Etude House!"

 

 

"No! The Face Shop's is better!"

 

 

"Kyungsoo, Jongin! Could you please stop fighting over that trivial matter. Aigoo, how can you call yourselves parents if you keep acting like that?" The couple bended their heads down in shame to what Sehun said, knowing perfectly that they should be more mature like the adults they are. It was really awkward when the youngest were the one scolding you.

 

 

Suddenly a snicker was heard, "And everyone knows my little Baekkie likes MAC the best!"

 

 

"NO! Etude House's is!"

 

 

"As if! The Face Shop all the way!"

 

 

"MAC! MAC! MAC!"

 

 

The argument continued, until suddenly, a wild Suho appeared.

 

 

"Suho hyung! Please tell these two idiots that The Face Shop's eyeliner is the best!"

 

 

"Oh my God Jongin you are so stupid that I am starting to question why I married you in the first place! Suho, it's Etude's right?"

 

 

"Nu-uh! MAC is! Right Suho hyung?" And then Sehun balled up his fist and made a cutesy face, "Bbuing bbuing~"

 

 

"Oh my God Sehun, that's cheating! Suho I know some recipes that can make you taller!"

 

 

"You should only say 'Oh my God' whenever we're in bed Soo~ Suho hyung, please tell them what you honestly think is the best brand of eyeliner." Kai smirked and then walked towards Suho, he patted the man's back as if secretly saying that 'You better say The Face Shop's or else you're dead smallfry'

 

 

Suho walked a few steps back, somewhat scared of the tanned man's gesture and muttered the only brand that he could think of at the moment. "Bobbi Brown's?"

 

 

And then more chaos ensued, a crowd were suddenly forming. Luckily this was noticed by Yixing, the 'mature' unicorn.

 

 

"What the hell is happening here!?" He said as he walked over to the bickering group.

 

 

"These sissies didn't believe me when I said that MAC is the best brand of eyeliner for my Baekkie!"

 

 

"Etude's!" "Bobbi's!" "TFS!"

 

 

They continued on yelling the brands again and again until Suho decided to stop the pattern.

 

 

"Yeobo, tell me. Which brand of eyeliner is the best!?"

 

 

"It depends on which type Joonie."

 

 

"Pencil!" "Crayon!" "Pen Types!" "Liquid!"

 

 

Yixing only facepalmed himself for answering. 'Great, I won't be surprised if we end up on National Television.' he internally sighed to himself.

 

 

 

In the end, the four decided to buy different kinds of eyeliner and let Baekhyun decide. Sehun bought a Liquid Liner from MAC, Kai got a Crayon Type from TFS, Suho got a Pencil type from Bobbi's and Kyungsoo got a Pen Type from Etude's. They were currently on their way to the Oh residence and the party was about to start in a few minutes.

 

 

"Honey we're home!" Sehun quickly got out of the parked car and ran over to peck his wife on the lips.

 

 

"What took you so long huh!?" Luhan said as he dangerously waved the spatula near Sehun's face.

 

 

"Ohh, something about Eyeliner."

 

 

"Let me guess, you fought about which brand and type?"

 

 

Sehun could only look in awe on how spot on Luhan was.

 

 

"You all are too obvious Sehun. I swear, you're all still childish and immature just like 12 years ago."

 

 

"Hey, just because you're cranky and old doesn't mean we're immature and childish." Sehun pouted and put down the bag on the table.

 

 

A pregnant silence filled the air, until Luhan decided to break it.

 

 

"Let me ask you Hunnie, do you want this ?" Luhan asked as he started to jiggle his bum lightly.

 

 

Sehun gulped and nodded at the open invitation in front of him.

 

 

Just as he was about to reach and feel those smooth globes, his hand was swatted away by a very hot spatula.

 

 

"That hurt Lu, damnit!"

 

 

"Well, then stop calling me old you brat!"

 

 

"Okay okay, I promise."

 

 

"You better keep that promise or I swear Sehun, I will never have with you again for the rest of our lives!"

 

 

"Says the one who kept on yelling on how good it felt and how I should never ever stop while loudly and clenching ti-" The hand of a red faced Luhan covered his mouth.

 

 

"What feels good Daddy? And what is Daddy? Does it feel good?"

 

 

The two looked over to where the voice came from and saw their pretty little birthday boy. Luhan quickly regained his composure and then quickly scooped up his little diva.

 

 

"It's a game Baekkie. But you should only play it with the person you love okay? Now let's get you dressed up for your party, okay?"

 

 

"Yes mommy." Baekhyun nodded as they both went upstairs to get ready while Sehun was left dumbfounded.

 

 

 

Sehun got over the shock of almost tainting his now 8 year old son when the party started. Everything went smoothly and everyone was having a blast, until it was time.

 

"It's time to open the gifts!" Luhan said as he carried Baekhyun to the pile of gifts given to him by dear friends and family.

 

Baekhyun randomly opened the gifts and was delighted by the things he had gotten.

 

He had gotten a pair of gucci shoes from Zitao, a so-called 'portrait' made by his Kriscasso hyung himself, a printed Selca with a caption 'Saranghae hyung~ <3' from Jongdae, a mocha cake from Xiumin and a marker pen with a card from Chanyeol.

 

Finally it was time to open the parent's gifts.

 

Baek opened his Uncle Kai's first, and was ecstatic to see the crayon liner. Then he opened Uncle Suho's, jumping around as he held the two pencil liners he got. Suho smiled smugly at Jongin because of the reaction his gift got. Baekhyun let out a frill shriek as he saw the pen type he got from his Aunt Kyungsoo, more smug grins were given until Baekhyun opened the bag containing Daddy Sehun's limited edition MAC Liquid Liner. The little diva suddenly ran around as if he won the lottery, the eyeliner lottery. He opened his Mommy Luhan's and Aunt Lay's last and literally almost fainted as he saw a whole box of eyeliner, filled with different types and different brands. Sehun, Suho, Jongin and Kyungsoo had their jaws dropped. 'THAT'S WHY LUHAN VOLUNTEERED TO STAY HOME AND LOOK AFTER THE KIDS AND LAY DIDN'T BOTHER TO ARGUE! THAT'S CHEATING!' The four thought as they looked at the smug faces the two had.

 

"So Baekkie, which gift is the best?" Luhan asked, pride practically flooding his tone. "Yeah Baekkie, who gave you the best birthday gift ever?" The equally proud Unicorn said, nudging at his partner in crime, Luhan's side.

 

But the answer they got was different from what they expected.

 

 

 

 

"YEOLLIE'S!"

 

A proud tan dad and owl mom high fived each other. "THAT'S OUR SON! IN YOUR FACE!"

 

Needless to say the KaiSoo couple rubbed it off the other two pairs for a very very long time.