1

The Crack Family

Mornings were always lovely at the Oh Residence.

 

 

"EOMMAAAAAA!" A loud whiny 9 year old voice rang out from one of the children's bedrooms upstairs.

 

 

"Kris. Stop teasing Baekkie. You should know better cause you're older. And you, Baekhyun. You should know better than to call for your eomma this time in the morning. You know how your eomma acts like an ahjumma in the morning." A man, presumably in his late 20's said as he continued sipping on his freshly brewed bubble tea.

 

 

"BUT APPA! I didn't do anything... Yet." The tall pre-adolescent male who looked very much like his father, face and all, complained as he walked down the stairs.

 

 

"Who are you calling ahjumma, Oh Sehun?"

 

 

Oh . Someone sure is in trouble. When did Luhan become a ninja?

 

 

"Eommaaaa!! Chennie played with the magic face pencil you gave me!! Now it's all gone forever and ever and I won't get another one again because it's special and magical and now my eyes won't be pretty anymore and Channie won't marry me anymore and I want Channie to marry me!!" A wailing bacon came running to his mother's arms. He only gave the boy a big smile and hugged him tightly as to what a mother would do when comforting her, or well in this case, his child.

 

 

Sehun could only thank the bubble tea gods for granting them such a whiny and diva-ish child *cough* distraction.

 

 

"Oh honey, don't worry. I'm pretty sure Channie would still marry you even if you don't use eyeliner. And if you want, we can buy you a new one after we meet your aunties and uncles." Luhan said as he ruffled his poor crying baby's hair. And with that the boy, that looked like a girl much like his mother, finally stopped. He giggled and then pecked his eomma's cheek and ran up to get himself ready for today's activities.

 

 

"Don't think I'm gonna let you go for calling me an ahjumma." He turned to glare at his husband who only tried to avoid his glare.

 

 

"I never said you were an ahjumma. You must be hearing things because you're old." Sehun snickered as he watched his Lulu's precious reaction to his words.

 

 

Luhan was stunned, hurt and he needed to get back at Sehun. How dare he call him old? He was only older by four years! Four ing years. "Oh hell no. You ain't gonna get a piece of this tonight!" He said while pointing to his , to which a shocked Sehun responded with a gasp. "Yes Sehun! No for you tonight or any other night of this week, you !!"

 

 

No for a day was hell for Sehun, what more if it was a week? He needed to apologize, pronto.

 

 

And right before Sehun could apologize and beg for Luhan's forgiveness, his wife ran upstairs to the sound of Baekhyun crying.

 

 

He could only curse under his breath. "."

 

 

Just then, a voice under the table started yelling. "Appa said a bad word! Eomma!! Appa said a bad word!!"

 

 

Oh God, if Jongdae keeps this up he'll end up having no y magic hugs for 2 weeks.

 

 

And so he yelled too. "Honey, I didn't-" but was cut off by his wife's voice saying, "One. Month."

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Kim Zitao!" A tired sounding unicorn yelled as he tried to catch up to his quick panda son.

 

 

"Mommy! Daddy! I want that! I want that! Buy that for me please! Please!!" Tao said as he repeatedly pointed to the new set of shoes at the Gucci store.

 

 

Yixing, being the the reasonable mother, was about to say no but his ridiculously rich husband had other plans.

 

 

"Okay baby, but only if you promise that this is the last gucci thing you'll buy for this week." Daddy Suho handed his credit card to his son, to which the boy grabbed eagerly and ran inside the shop. His wife could only facepalm himself. His son would surely buy the whole gucci store this time, as if it didn't happen the month before.

 

 

And to his surprise, his son only came out with two bags. The panda boy then gave his daddy the credit card and continued skipping around the mall, looking for cute panda stuff.

 

 

"Our son is finally learning to budget our money." Suho said as he dramatically cried like the proud daddy he is. Lay could only slap his arm to stop embarrassing them in public. "You call spending 90 gran on shopping, budgeting? Really, Joonie?"

 

 

"Well, he usually spends 200 gran or more, so yes yeobo. Our son is finally learning the value of money."

 

 

Lay could only roll his eyes at his weakhearted Joonie. He checked his watch and then ran after Zitao who entered a plush store.

 

 

"Taozi! We're late. We still need to meet up with your auntie Kyungsoo and uncle Jongin!" Yixing said as he watched his child pick up a cute alpaca toy.

 

 

"Okay mommy. But I still need you to buy this for me. Pleeeease."

 

 

"But you already bought a lot of stuff already Peach."

 

 

"But this one is for Kris-gege. Pleeease. Please mommy. I want to give this to gege. Pleaaaase."

 

 

Lay smiled as he grabbed his card and gave it to Zitao. His son was surely fond of Luhan and Sehun's oldest child.

 

 

"Okay, but we need to hurry up Taozi. You know how your auntie Soo is. He hates being late, remember?" Tao nodded and ran to the cashier to pay for the stuffed toy. Once the item was wrapped in panda themed wrapper, he ran to his mommy.

 

 

"Where's daddy?"

 

 

Lay forgot where he left his husband. Knowing him, he must've been resting at some cafe right now. But where? He looked at his watch and saw they were 15 minutes late.

 

 

'Kyungsoo's gonna kill me.'

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Minnie, stop eating. You're gonna soil your clothes. And you Channie, stop bouncing in circles. Oh god Kai put some clothes on. Lay, where the are you? Oh my God we're late!"

 

 

Kyungsoo was having a mental breakdown right now. Everything was a mess. His bedroom, the children's bedroom, the living room, the bath room, even the kitchen.

 

 

A messy Kitchen is a messy mother, as said by he himself and as much as he wanted to go and clean the crap out of everything, he has to go and meet up with Suho and Lay to meet up with Sehun and Luhan. As you can see, today is Minseok's 6th Birthday party and they all decided to have a picnic at the park near the Oh's residence to celebrate. "Oh my God, we're already half an hour late and you're still Kai!"

 

 

"Calm down jagi."

 

 

"No Jongin, you the calm down. We're already half an hour late for our son's party. How do you expect me to ing calm down?" And then as if on cue, there was someone knocking at their door. "Chanyeol! Minseok! Go to your uncle Suho's car. Jongin, you help me bring the food to the back. And get some clothes on before that!"

 

 

Kyungsoo then grabbed the big basket full of homemade sandwiches and went to put them at the back of Suho's car. Kai then wore some decent clothes and put the rest of the food items at the back of Suho's car and entered the backseat with Kyungsoo and the kids.

 

 

"Oh God, Kyungsoo. Sorry we're late. Taozi decided to have a last minute shopping spree." The panda boy then muttered a 'sorry auntie' and proceeded to talk to the birthday boy, Minseok. Chanyeol then decided to jump up and down the car's backseat.

 

 

"Channie, stop that." Kyungsoo lightly scolded his son which caused Channie to stop bouncing and then proceeded to talk to Lay. "Don't worry Xing, it's no biggie. It's not like I freaked out or anything." Jongin snickered at what his owl wife said which gained him a punch on the arm.

 

 

"Ouch!" Kai's wife surely knows how to punch hard. The thought of that made him think twice before pissing of his lovely owl.

 

 

"We're here." Joonmyun said as he stopped and parked the car near the park. The children then got out of the car and ran to the Oh Family.