not so much a miracle

Polar Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Did you two have fun making out last night?” Jin smirks as he sits next to him in the shared bedroom. It's noisy outside of the door as the rest of the members are shooting another video for whatever reason, leaving the two alone for now.

 

Yoongi feels a heat rush into his cheeks and can only hope the makeup would cover it enough. He glares at his hyung for a second before staring down at his hands. “Nothing like that happened.”

 

“Might have exaggerated a little, but you guys kissed right?” Yoongi can feel Jin's evil grin plastered on his face—an expression that never really gets on camera.

 

“Why are you so sure?”


“I don't know, is the fact that you were touching your lips like an idiot good enough?”


“Did I really do that?” Yoongi thinks to himself, although his cheeks made it clear what he was feeling.

 

“Did you have something to do with Jimin yesterday?”

 

“Well, that depends. Just so you know, I didn't actually do anything, he just found out by himself.”

 

“Find out what?”

 

“Jimin was using my phone last night when I was showering,” Jin starts.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiminnie?” Jin said, wiping his hair, as he approached the younger in curiosity.

 

Jimin sat on the couch in the dark, only the phone's screen illuminating his soft features.

 

Soft, sad-looking features—Jin could see a slight pout and Jimin's eyebrows were furrowed.

 

“What is it? Are you okay?” Jin asked in worry, turning on the lights in the dorm's room. What was on his phone?


Jimin snapped out of it and turned the phone off, “Hyung! Sorry, I was trying to find the selca we took today because I wanted to post it on Twitter.”

 

“You don't have to be sorry, but is everything okay?”

 

“Huh? Yeah, yeah.”


“Park Jimin.”

 

“Jin hyung,” Jimin replied, making him roll his eyes.

 

“Tell me,” Jin tried to look as intimidating as he could.

 

It seemed like it worked, because Jimin turned his phone back on and showed him a picture of when they were on the plane—Jimin's head laid on Yoongi's shoulders, while Yoongi's head is against Jimin's. His hand is grasped on Jimin's arm and their expressions are calm and peaceful.

 

“When did this happen?”


“...On the plane?”

 

Jimin pouted and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter