Chapter 4

My Art Teacher

Yongguk was excited. Nervous, yes, but excited nonetheless. He was all gummy smiles and floating when he read that he has Daehyun's personal phone number earlier. 

It's around 11AM now and his room's all messed up by the piles of clothes scattered everywhere. He'd told Daehyun that he'll be dropping by The Studio later to finish his painting, and see him again. Daehyun didn't need to know the last part though. He'd been up until 5AM re-studying anything related to art, just so he won't be a bumbling mess if ever Daehyun asks him about it.

He wondered why Himchan never told him about The Studio before though. He guessed that maybe his friend just wanted it to be his little secret, or maybe he just forgot because of a certain in-house artist. But it won't be hard to promote it at all since Himchan's a lifestyle magazine's editor-in-chief and CEO. Yongguk's family owns a publishing company and that's where he got wind of Himchan. They immediately knew they'd be friends the minute they met.

Speaking of which, he should probably ask Himchan for some wardrobe advice seeing that it's nowhere near his forte. He speed dials Himchan's number and puts him on speaker.

"Yes~?" He could practically see Himchan's smug face.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Yongguk asks while he chooses between a plain faded jean polo or a loose red checkered polo.

"Well, a cute bird told me that his manager's fussing around the studio since this morning to make things perfect for a certain person's arrival~" Himchan claims.

"Really??? I guess that means he's at least interested in me right?" Yongguk's eyes sparkle as he imagines Daehyun making everything perfect for him.

"Bbang. The guy practically made the studio sparkling clean for you. My poor Jongup's been cleaning one stubborn spot on a table for a good 15 minutes. I called him earlier and I think I heard Daehyun and Zelo arguing on whether to actually re-paint the whole studio then and there." Himchan states as-a-matter-of-factly while fixing his hair while walking along a corridor.

Yongguk giggles at how cute Daehyun is. "Chan, come here and help me pick out something that says 'My body's ready'."

"Way ahead of you." Himchan snorts and knocks on Yongguk's front door.

"When did you get here?!" Yongguk asks, not realizing his friend already went inside his place and picked up some of his clothing to mix and match.

"Of course, I have BYGINS." He states proudly.

"What? The hell does that stand for??" Yongguk asks and picks up the clothes Himchan picked for him and went inside his bathroom to change.

"Bang Yongguk In Need Senses!" Himchan shouts from where he was standing.

"Yah!" 

(A few hours later)

They were on their way to the studio when Yongguk receives a message.

From: BaeDae

Hi, Yongguk-ssi! I'm just asking if you're on your way to the studio now? We seem to have a lot of walk-in guests right now, would noise and a full house be fine with you?

Yongguk sighs and stares at the message. He did hope that it was just gonna be them this afternoon so he could have Daehyun all to himself, but he guesses it'll be fine.

To: BaeDae

Hey~ Just call me hyung, Dae. I'm actually on my way now with Himchan. Don't worry about it, I'm fine with a full house. Can't wait to see you again! ; )

Yongguk told Himchan about the situation at the studio right now and he earned a silent 'okay' in return. 

A packed studio can't be too bad...right?