Chapter 1

V, J-hope, and A Class Full of ....????

Note: The chapter before was just some introduction or some simple foreword.... Now is the actual chapter.


 

A few months passed after the test. Deep inside Taehyung still thought of the man he saw on the test, Hoseok. Seldom he would try to concentrate on his own studies but he just can't wait for the announcement of the test.

"When will they announce the test?" He said suddenly.

Jungkook who was sitting next to him heard that and stole a glance at him. Both of them were sitting together at the class, surrounded by the noisy atmosphere from other students. Hearing Taehyung's previous words, Jungkook was rather confused.

"Out of the blue, why're you asking about that?"

Taehyung just simply shook his head.

"No, I was just wondering." He said. "Well, do you know when?"

Jungkook shrugged and shook his head. 

"No." Then he smiled. "What's with the sudden question? I thought you wanted to fail the exam!"

Taehyung went blank for a while before he raised his shoulder and murmured, "Never mind, just asking."

Jungkook figured a mischievous grin and he elbowed Taehyung at the ribs. "Hey, tell me!"

A small laughter escaped Taehyung's mouth, he just shook his head and said, "There's nothing, I was just asking!" But Jungkook didn't seem to forget the previous question already. Jungkook laughed and his hand moved to shake Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yah, tell me! Are you keeping secrets?!" he playfully pouted his lips, but Taehyung just replied with a laugh.

"Just shut up, there is really nothing!" Taehyung laughed again and patted Jungkook at the back. "Now you better go learn, okay?"

When Taehyung thought Jungkook was about to leave and give up in forcing him to give an explanation, he was wrong. Jungkook put the two of his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and shook them briefly. "Yah, Kim Taehyung! I'm not going to leave before you tell me! Now what? Did you think that you will fail the test so you are planning to suicide before seeing the entrance announcement?!"

Taehyung just smacked Jungkook's head and said, "Foolish."

Jungkook finally took his hands off Taehyung's shoulders to rub the back of his head and he glared at Taehyung. "So what was that? Was it a person you fall for once you saw the person, uh? Was it someone from the entrance exam?"

Taehyung remained silent for several seconds, and then he laughed awkwardly. "Of course no, Jeon Jungkook," but his brain uncontrollably played back his previous memory and the voice of Jungkook broke the imagination.

"Hey, what's with the reddening cheeks?!" Jungkook spoke louder than usual in surprise, and his speech was ended with a laughter. "Taehyung!"

Taehyung moved away, hiding his face from Jungkook. He can't hold the smile widening on his face as it reddened. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's shoulder back and forth, demanding an explanation.

"Come on, just tell me. You know I can keep secrets, right?"

After a few seconds of begging, Taehyung still decided not to budge. He slapped Jungkook's hands softly while showing a fierce gaze.

"Jeon Jungkook. You're the worst in keeping secrets." He said. "But if you stop asking it, then I'll start explaining."

Jungkook immediately released his hands and smiled in success. He moved his chair closer to Taehyung, expecting him to whisper something.

Taehyung raised his hand near his and Jungkook's ears.

"Now, here's what I'm going to tell you."

Jungkook nodded in excitement.

"Jeon Jungkook...,

 

go to hell." 

Jungkook stepped back in a shock. His mouth pouted forward in confusion and disappointment. His eyes were like puppies begging Taehyung to talk.

But now, Taehyung sealed his lips.

Jungkook bowed down in submission.

 

Seems like the discussion was over.

---

Finally, two weeks after the test, the result of the entrance test to the brilliant class has came.

All of the students who participated in the test were nervous and a little scared to see the upcoming result because, hey! This is the entrance test to the brilliant class that has a very very high standard, and people said that among about fifty people who did the test, there would be only thirty students that got accepted.

Kim Taehyung looked like he didn't think about the test at all, but secretly, he did. He thought about his scores, the percentage of the probability of he got accepted, and the probability of Hos-

Uh, no. Kim Taehyung shook his head when that name was about to appear again.

He folded both of his hands and put them in front of his face. Taehyung exhaled softly, his eyes were blank and his mind went nowhere. Just- just if I don't get accepted, please get that guy accepted-

"Kim Taehyung!" faintly he heard his mom's yell from the first floor. Taehyung took his hands off his face and replied with a loud hum as he stood up, took his phone from the table and went out of his room.

He and his family were going to go to the school to see the announcement. His mom was kind of worried, wondering would her son enter the brilliant class or not -but actually it wasn't a huge problem if the student didn't get accepted. It's not like the student would get kicked out of the school, the student would just learn at the regular class like others normally.

Taehyung went downstairs quickly and appeared in front of his mom and dad. His dad immediately walked towards the garage, followed by Taehyung and his mom.

His mind was actually still nowhere. Taehyung's eyes were empty, he just walked towards the garage plainly. His mom was even faster than him.

"Come on," Mrs. Kim muttered lightly and looked at her son's eyes that was standing behind her, her red lips formed a light smile.

Taehyung nodded and followed his mom, his eyes were staring at his mom's back.

Mom, I- I want to make you feel proud.

...

"Dude!"

Taehyung was surprised, almost jumped when he felt a filthy and disgusting hand slapped his -Jungkook's. He immediately glared at Jungkook and said, "Get off."

Jungkook didn't seem to mind the harsh word, he immediately wrapped Taehyung's neck and dragged him towards the announcement board at the upper floor, leaving the school lobby. Taehyung was struggling and scolding Jungkook all the way to get himself free, but Jungkook just kept on chattering about how scared he was and about all unimportant things Taehyung didn't even want to hear.

The tight wrap loosened up suddenly once they got to the announcement board. It was super crowded, people were standing in front of it, even some people tip-toed to see the result.

Taehyung cursed under his breath. He could hear faint words around him that came from other students such as 'I did it!', but it didn't mean that there wasn't anyone who whined sadly and went out of the crowd immediately.

His heart beated faster until his cheeks could slightly felt the beat. Taehyung his own lower lip and he held his breath.

"Ah, I'm anxious," Jungkook murmured, but Taehyung didn't even mind to hear that.

Both of them walked nearer towards the announcement board, not so near, but near enough to see the announcement.

And right that moment, their hearts skipped a beat.

 

 

PIC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Taehyung's eyes were still and actively scanning the paper, checking every single names and words while Jungkook's lips had formed a super wide smile and patted his friend's back. "Congratulations, Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung was still too busy reading with his widened eyes when Jungkook congratulated him, and he faintly said, "I... got accepted?"

But that wasn't the thing Taehyung worried about the most.

His eyes still scanned the whole paper while Jungkook proudly read it once again too, examining his beautiful name pierced on the paper with an A beside it. Being an A grader made his proud, although everyone were sure that he would obviously make it.

And that time, Taehyung's eyes were stuck on a name. Number nine at the list...

Jung Hoseok!

And number fourteen at the list,

Kim Taehyung.

He has never felt this happy.

Taehyung finally let out a wide smile, even wider than Jungkook's. Jungkook proudly patted Taehyung at the back and said, "Great job!"

"You too," Taehyung smiled and patted Jungkook's back as a reply. "A-grader kid."

Never mind about the C grade he got.

Never mind about the not-so-good exam result.

The important thing was that he saw the name of Jung Hoseok written there.

Jungkook smiled wider, he might felt proud after Taehyung told him that he had done a great job. He reduced the gap between his lips and Taehyung's ear and he whispered, "Which one of those names is your fall-in-love-at-the-first-sight person? Does that person get accepted?"

Taehyung just let out a small chuckle, he didn't even mind about telling Jungkook to go to hell.

I am so happy.

 


 

OKEIII HELLO THIS IS ASDFGHJM15 the new co-author. Thanks for your support for this story and the authors!

AND THIS IS HANNJAE_LIN I hope you love the story!! Sorry for the EXTREMELY short update. I promise to make longer chapters later on. Please continue to support the story! 

Here's a little pic and gifs!

V who used to be 'strangers' with J-hope

V who has always looked at J-Hope, even from behind.

V pouts <3

When Jungkook pouts xD

 

btw..... if you read the 'brilliant class student list' carefully....... Did you discover another 'special' character??

 

Subscribes and Upvotes are loved!