'Brilliant Class'??

V, J-hope, and A Class Full of ....????

Taehyung stood in front of a school. The school where he'll spend his 3 years studying in hell. Moreover, his mother literally signed him inside a 'brilliant class' where smart- students gather.

"I guess the only option I have is to fail this test." He said as he walked in to the school. Today was the day of the test to get in that class. Taehyung couldn't imagine anything happier than failing that test, causing him to get in the regular classes.
And so he walked confidently to the appointed class. He saw one of his friends on the way and decided to greet him.

"Jungkookie!" He called. Jungkook turned and smiled at Taehyung.

"Taehyung! So your mother finally decided to put you in brilliant class?"

Taehyung smirked.
"Yeah, right. She tied me to some crap again. Like, seriously. How can she come up with the idea of me entering brilliant class?" Taehyung's words were serious, with an annoyed smile on his face.

Jungkook laughed and patted Taehyung's back.
"Then I think you need to learn how to survive starting now."

"Oh, don't give me that. Look at me, I'll definitely fail this test!"

Jungkook laughed again. After that, Taehyung chatted some things with Jungkook before finally separating and went to their own classes.

Taehyung went inside his class, where he'll be tested together with other students. He looked around to find his seat. Then suddenly someone tapped him.

"Hey there!" Said a voice.

He turned around and looked at this student shorter than him. That student has funny eyes, he thought

"Hi." Taehyung replied.

"Are you joining this test too?"

"Yes."

"Me too!! Nice to meet you, my name is Jimin."

That guy called Jimin smiled an eye smile. Which didn't attract Taehyung at all.


What's up with this guy?


"My name is Taehyung."
After saying that, Taehyung bowed a little before rushing to his own seat.
But Jimin followed him behind.

"Hey! Where do you seat?" Jimin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around and pointed his seat at the corner.

"There."
Jimin smiled widely, then hugged Taehyung's shoulders with one arm.

"I sit right in front of you! What a coincidence!" Taehyung immediately felt chills running through his body.
He knew Jimin was just a new student coming from another school, but why is he acting all 'super friendly' towards him??

"Yeah. Okay." Taehyung said while releasing himslef from that shorter boy.

Jimin was about to talk again, but suddenly he saw some girls spying him. Jimin decided to go and talk to those other students. That made Taehyung sigh in relief.

"If he's in brilliant class, I'm absolutely failing this test." He said to himself.

He sat on his chair, leaning backwards. He placed his legs coolly on the desk. Both of his hands folded behind his head.
He whistled calmly, absolutely no fear on the upcoming test.
Then suddenly a student came and sat next to him. He pulled the chair abruptly, making a loud voice that shocked Taehyung.
Taehyung jumped forward. That student was shocked too by taehyung's action.

"WA! I'm sorry." He said to Taehyung. Taehyung had a blank stare on his face, but then he turned around to see the guy next to him.

He had a tall posture. His face was slightly longer, but other than that, everything was normal. It was very much different with that guy called Jimin.

Taehyung subconsciously kept looking at that mysterious person. Making him to smile awkwardly.

"Is there any problem?"

That snapped Taehyung's mind.

"Oh! No, nevermind. I was just shocked." Taehyung said with a slight smile.

"Okay then." That guy replied while seating down slowly.

Taehyung stayed quite for a while. His mouth felt like questioning a thousand things but he just couldn't say it. Both of them could feel the awkward silence.

Then that guy decided to stand up, he was about to leave.
Taehyung unknowingly panicked.
He stepped forward and held that guy's hand.

"Wait!" He shout out. That guy was shocked with taehyung's sudden actions. "Mm..., what is your name?"
Hearing that, he calmed down immediately. He even made a natural smile.

"My name is Jung Ho Seok. Nice to meet you!"
Taehyung's mouth craved a smile too.


Jung Ho Seok... 


"My name is Kim Taehyung. And nice to meet you too."

That introduction made them go back to their seats.

Slowly, they started interacting with each other.

"So, Ho Seok, where are you from?"

"I'm from Gwangju National School. How about you?"

"I'm from the school next door. Nothing special."

"But I heard that the schools here are very hard. You must be smart."

"Haha well crap it. There's still this thing called grades."

"Yeah. That made me dispirited. I can't believe my mom signed me in brilliant class."

"My mom too! She just suddenly came inside my room and said, 'Taehyung you're going to brilliant class'" Taehyung said, trying to imitate her mother's voice. Ho seok laughed listening to Taehyung's failed imitation.

"But then I have no choice. I still have to pass this test."
That sentence Ho Seok said down-hearted Taehyung.

Wait, why would he be?

"Mm.., you mean you're still going to enter the brilliant class?"
Ho Seok smiled.

"Yeah. Failing it would make my mom sad. She was sad enough staring at my scores."
Ho seok words surprised Taehyung. Taehyung reflected it to himself. He never even once thought about her mother's feelings. But Ho seok seemed more..., caring.

"Hello? Taehyung-ah? What are you thinking?" Ho seok said while waving his hand in frot of Taehyung's face.
Taehyung's eyes woke up again.

"Oh, no nothing. I wasn't thinking of anything..."
Ho seok laughed at Taehyung's lies. Then they continued their talk until the bell rang and the exam started.

While doing the exam, Taehyung unconsciously answered it seriously.

That's because he made up his mind.

Whatever with the next 3 years in hell. I'll pass this test for Ho- no,
I mean for my mom. 

---
Meanwhile.....

"Sang Mun-ah! Have you seen Eun Ra?" Said a girl with long hair tied behind.

Sang Mun turned and shook her head.

"I don't know. Maybe she's in the class next door." She said. "Do you want to check her out, Ji Sung?"

Ji Sung nodded with excitement.

Both of them walked outside their class. There were some ruckus between a few 'pretty' girls and a short guy. Ji Sung was interested, but Sang Mun wasn't.

Leaving Ji Sung outside, Sang Mun entered the class next door and met up with EunRa.

"EunRa!" She called. EunRa didn't answer. She seemed busy looking on something at the corner of the class.

"Ya! Lee EunRa!" SangMun shouted. This time EunRa heard it and turned to see her.
SangMun could see that EunRa was very very happy.

"What is it this time?" She asked. EunRa's smile widened as wide as she could while jumping to SangMun.

"Hey, let's both pass this test and get in brilliant class."

"Wha- What's with the sudden statement??"

EunRa nodded up and down excitedly.

"Cause then we'll be in the same class with the most romantic couple in the world!"

SangMun smiled hastily.

Since it's EunRa.... Then that couple must be..., a couple??

 


 

ASDFGHJKL sorry for the crappy story and writing! I made it before going onboard the airplane.... Please look forward for their relationship in this story!! Subscribes and upvotes are loved!