Wedding Party

Love Royalties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome the newlyweds, Prince Yuri and Princess Jessica.”

Loud applauses echoed the big ballroom.

The couple walked hand in hand to the stage, smiling very happy.

 

“Hello everyone. Thank you for attending our wedding day, sharing with you this very wonderful moment of our lives. I want to thank my parents, your highnesses, thank you for all the things you have given me, the love you made me feel every day. Umma, Appa, Saranghaeyo. I also want to thank my sister, Prince Taeyeon, who has been very caring to me, the one who spoiled me. I love you unnie. And last but not the least, my Princess, the Queen of my heart, having you in my life is the most wonderful thing that happened to me. When we first met, you were so cold to me. Some called you the Ice Princess but they didn’t know that you’re a warm Ice Princess. When we accidentally kissed each other that day, my heart won’t stop beating very fast. Then I realized that my heart is beating for you. I love you so much my Princess.” Yuri said then kissed Jessica on the lips. Yuri kneeled down and kissed the visible bump on Jessica tummy. “Appa, love you too baby.” She stood up and grinned. “Say Princess Jessica, I wish to have more kids with you. Can you grant that wish of mine?”

Jessica playfully slapped Yuri’s shoulder making the people laugh at them.

“I’m not good with words my Prince, you know that I don’t like talking. But since you came into my life, you turn my world up and down. You were so talkative, so hyper. You brought color to my dull world my Prince. I love you so much and I promise to love you forever.” Jessica said and kissed Yuri on the lips. She wrapped her hands on Yuri’s neck. “About your wish my Prince, I think I would be able to grant that.” She said cheekily and winked seductively at Yuri.

“Haha, Yes!” yuri said then pump her fist in the air. Again the big room boomed with laughter.

 

Taeyeon looked at the couple enviously.

~~ I wish I could be like that with Tiffany too. I’m so happy for you Yuri-ah. Taeyeon thought.

She looked at her surrounding looking for a certain someone.

~~ She’s not here yet. She didn’t even answer any of my texts.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have a very special guest for tonight. Let us all welcome, Korea’s top singer, Miss Tiffany Hwang.”

People applauded loudly, some are whistling, some are shouting tiffany’s name.

 Tiffany came out wearing a red dress which perfectly emphasized her y body.

Taeyeon drooled on that.

 

~~ Oh that , yummy!  Taeyeon thought as she bites her lips.

~~ Oh, she dyed her hair red. She looks so gorgeous!

 

Before the party……..

 

~~ Hhmm, so Yuri is the name of her sister. Tiffany thought as she stares at the invitation letter on her hands.

~~ Oh, what’s the name of her sister’s bride? Let see……..

 

“WHAT?! Princess Jessica Jung Sooyeon?! Oh no! Jessica is my cousin!” tiffany said out loud.

 

“Oh gosh, should I attend or not? People might recognize me. I’m sure Mom and Dad will attend on that event. But, but I miss them. This is my chance to see them again.”

 

“Should I go?”

“Or not?” tiffany whispered as she sank herself on the couch.

 

“Hyunnie!”

“Yes, unnie?” Seohyun came running from the kitchen and sat beside her.

She held tiffany’s shoulders and forced her to look at her.

“You okay, unnie?” Seohyun asked her worriedly.

Tiffany sighed.

“I have something to confess to you hyunnie.”

“What is it unnie?”

“Do you know me very well?”

“Of course, unnie. Well except for the family matters, you never mentioned anything to me about your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter