Fly

Love Royalties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona slowly parked the car in the parking space provided for Prince Taeyeon only in the Palace’s Garage. Taeyeon asked her personal driver to let yoona drive her to the palace. Taeyeon unbuckled her seat belt and calmly went out from the car.

Yoona is a bit scared with a calm Taeyeon. Calm Taeyeon is a very dangerous Taeyeon. Yoona kept mum the entire trip to the King and Queen’s palace. This is the first time she saw Taeyeon like that and have no idea how to act around the very calm Taeyeon so she just kept mum and followed the Prince.

Taeyeon found her parents the Palace’s living room.

“Taeyeon.” Her mother, the Queen acknowledged her arrival.

“Where’s Uncle Jong Hyun?” Taeyeon asked.

The Queen looked at the King.

“Uhm, let’s go and eat first Taeyeon.” The King said.

They quietly ate their dinner.

The queen kept on looking at Taeyeon every now and then. She knows that her very calm daughter is very dangerous at the moment.

After they finished eating their dinner, they went back to the living room while they wait for Jong Hyun.

The King and Queen are having light talks with Yoona to somehow break the cold atmosphere and let Taeyeon just quietly sit on the sofa.

 

The butler came close to them.

“Your majesty, Sir Jong Hyun has arrived.” He said.

The King and Queen nodded.

“Let him in.” the king calmly said.

They both looked at Taeyeon who seemed to be calmer and serious which is not good.

Jong Hyun went inside and greeted them while having a mocking smile on his face.

“Good evening, Your Majesties.” Jong hyun said and bowed.

The King’s eyebrows knitted together as he notices the sarcasm in Jong Hyun’s words and action.

“Good Evening, Jong Hyun. Please take a sit.” The Queen politely said.

On the other hand, Taeyeon is just coldly staring at her Uncle.

“So what’s the occasion my King, dear brother? It is really unusual for you to invite me in your humble abode. This is seriously an honor.” Jong Hyun said full of sarcasm.

Taeyeon blew up.

“Oh, cut the crap Uncle! You know why Mother and Father invited you here.” Taeyeon said. If looks can kill Jong Hyun is definitely be dead by now.

Jong Hyun got surprised with the outburst. He shakily smiled.

“Woah there my Prince. Okay. I perfectly know why you invited me here.” He said.

“Explain yourself then.” Taeyeon said and glared at him.

“What’s there to explain Taeyeon? You know that you being together with that singer, a commoner is not acceptable. You, a Prince should be together with a Princess. It’s been a tradition hundreds of years ago.” Jong Hyun pushed.

Taeyeon stood up and cowered over Jong Hyun.

“Taeyeon!” the king shouted and stopped her.

“You don’t have the right to say that. It doesn’t matter if I’m a Prince and she’s just a singer, a commoner. It’s time to stop that tradition! We are not in the ancient times anymore! We are the new generation of Royalties and that tradition won’t stop me from loving anyone especially a commoner like Tiffany. So better know your place and stop talking nonsense.” Taeyeon angrily said.

Jong hyun looked petrified with the burst of Taeyeon’s anger. His body is shaking from fear.

 

“I-It’s still not acceptable! Ask your Royal Advisers, they would agree to me. You don’t deserve to be a Prince. You don’t take your responsibility seriously and you always mess around that good-for-nothing singer. What do you think will happen to her huh, Taeyeon? It’s the downfall of her career. Everything she worked hard will be gone just like that. And that’s because of you!”

 

“You’re not in the place to say that!!” Taeyeon launched forward but immediately stopped by Yoona.

“That’s enough!” the King’s voice boomed.

“You don’t have the right to talk like that to the Prince, Jong Hyun. Get out and don’t show your face again.” The king angrily said.

 

The guards guided Jong Hyun out of Palace.

Yoona let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon sat down still fuming in anger.

The Queen rubbed the King’s arms to sooth him down.

She then went to Taeyeon’s side and hugged her.

“It will be okay Taeyeon.”

 

“It’s late now, we should all take a rest.” The king said.

The king nodded to the Queen.

“Don’t home Taeyeon. Stay here just for tonight.” The queen said.

Taeyeon tiredly sighed slowly calming herself down.

“Okay Mother.” Taeyeon said.

She looked at Yoona. “Will it be okay for you to stay here?”

“No problem unnie.” Yoona answered.

“Yoona will be occupying the guest room.”

“Yes, thank you, Your majesty.” Yoona said and bowed.

“We’re going to rest first. Goodnight Taeyeon. Yoona.” The queen said.

She went to Taeyeon and hugged her.

“Everything will be okay sweetie.”

“I hope so Mom.” Taeyeon sadly answered.

The Queen looked at Yoona.

Yoona bowed to the Queen and King.

The King then hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter