Thank You??

Untitled

 

 

Five months have passed but Dara can’t get any guys to be her boyfriend. It’s not like she’s really seeking but rather just go on the flow.

Everytime Top sees her, teasing and excitement can be seen in the guy’s face.

 

 

Dara is sitting in one of the bench inside their campus when a man approaches her.

 

“ Hi Dara-shi, I’m one of your fan, uhhm,,, can I ask you a question?” thinking that the man in front of him just want to asked about skull stuff it turned to be the opposite.

 

“Can you be my girlfriend?”

 

She was taken aback by such surprise confession.

“uhhhmm, sorry,, but I don’t know you, I’ve only seen you as of today, as of now. “ Dara said in confused but straight forward manner.

“But I’ve known you for so long Dara.” The man said in a very serious tone.

“Even if you know me, it doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know you.” Dara is now a little afraid of the sudden change of the atmosphere around them.

“uhhmmm,, well,, excuse me, I need to go, I have some classes to attend to.” She suddenly gathers her things and stand up. But a strong grip on her wrist stops her on walking.

“I know that you don’t have classes anymore. I told you, I know everything about you.” The man  grip  Dara’s wrist more stronger because of his anger.

“Please let me go, you’re hurting me” Dara plead. She’s about to cry because of fear but she suppress it. She wants to be strong in front of this man.

 

 

When the man’s about to grab her away, a strong punch landed on his jaw. He stumbles on the ground because of the impact. Dara was shock in the sudden blow that landed on the man’s face. She turned around expecting it to Top but Kwon Jiyong’s dark face greeted her.

“Back off man, she’s mine”. Jiyong said in very angry tone. Dara was surprise because of Jiyong’s statement.

The man stands up holding his now bleeding lips. Jiyong thought  that the man will fight back so he never let his guard off. But the man just smirks and walks away. When the man  is no where to be seen, Jiyong faces Dara. His face is now calm.

 

“Do you know him?” Jiyong asked Dara.

 

“No, I just met him today” Dara answered. Jiyong just shake his head and walk away leaving Dara behind. Before he can walk farther he heard Dara speak.

“Thank you” Dara said in a very low voice enough to be heard by Jiyong.

“You must go now. Top’s waiting for you in the parking lot”. Jiyong said still his back facing Dara.

“Thank you again.”  She said one more time before walking.

“Don’t mind what a said earlier. It’s just an act.” He said when Dara walk pass beside him. Dara stop for a while and face jiyong.

 

“I know and I thank you for that. I’m always grateful to what you did for me a while ago. I hope I can pay your kindness in the future” Dara bowed 90 degrees and smile to him before walking away.

 

 

Jiyong was surprise in Dara’s action. She never talked to him before and most especially she never smiled to him before.

 

Things are getting more interesting. Jiyong thought while a big smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"the man is not just an ordinary man"..kekekeke

im sorry for the wrong  grammar and sorry for not apdating for so long.........