Ordinary??

Untitled

Dara belongs to an ordinary family. Not rich, not poor. But Dara is not just an ordinary girl, she’s very intelligent. She’s currently given a full scholarship in a very prestigious school in Korea. All that matters to her is her studies and family. Nothing more.

 

 

Here school is where all the rich people kids went. Lucky her that she got a scholarship. She’s a nobody in school. No fashion sense, no makeup, no super curvy body and no wealth, but she got the very smart brain in school. Her school doesn’t require any uniforms so she usually wears t-shirt and jeans with pair of sneakers. But almost all the student around her wears very expensive and fashionable clothes.

 

Dara is now sitting in her usual spot for her chemistry lecture waiting for their professor to come. Her classmates where busy chit-chatting with their friends.  Dara does not have lots of friends but she had a friend buddy which is Choi Seungeun a.k.a TOP. The only student he can connect to. Seungyeun belong to a wealthy family and many girls like him because of his looks. His smart and very fashionable unlike her.

“Yah, are you okay. You’re spacing out again.” Dara didn’t notice that Seungyeun is now beside her.

“I’m not spacing out. I’m just a silent person you know…” she said.

Seungyeun really cares for here. She doesn’t know why they became friends. He just approached her and the click. It’s not like she’s always spacing out, she’s just a quite person. Only Seungyeun can make her talk.

“Dara, you should socialize sometimes okay. We have lots of classmates who you can talk with. You never talk unless it’s me.” He said with so much concern in his voice.

“But I only want to talk to you.” She teased Top. She knows it will flatter his heart.

“Are you in love with me?” Top asked leaning his face closer Dara.

“What do you think?” Top is now confused. “nah...I’m not in love with you. It’s just you’re the only one I can connect to.”

Top feels something piercing in his heart when Dara said those words. He likes Dara but she only sees her as a friend. Many girls want his attention but Dara is the only one that can make his heart flatter.

“That’s right, don’t ever fall for me”. He jokes with a bitter smile on his face.

“Yes. I won’t”. She said smiling and it makes Top’s heart more heart broken.

 

 

 

 

It’s when their professor come in and starts the lecture. After 20 minutes of lecturing, the almighty Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon walks in the room. The professors got nothing to say because his the son of the President of the school and its really rare that G-dragon will come to class.

He sat beside Top. Top and G-dragons are friends. They are much known in the whole school and many girls fancy them. (Dara and Top are friends but not Jiyong. J)

“It’s rare to see you around in this time?” Top asked Jiyong .

“My sister kicked me out in my bed and force me to attend this class” he said with irritation written on his face.

“Dami nuna is the only one that can tame you neh??” Top said, half laughing. Dara is just silent beside him.

 

 

 

 

The bell rung and Dara quickly got up on her sit and bid goodbye to Top. She has something to do in the library and it’s very urgent. Top just nod his head and waves at Dara. Jiyong on the other hand just watched Dara as she walk away from them.

He and Dara are not friends. They didn’t even greet each other when they meet on the hallway or elsewhere in the campus. He finds the girl interesting but doesn’t do anything because he knew Top treasured her. She’s not the typical girl that he see around the campus or in the club. His really curious why Top and Dara get along so well.

“That girl is weird”. Top looked at Jiyong, his eyebrows are now connected.

“Back off Ji, she’s different. You hit every girl who you think is weird.” Top warned Jiyong.

“Nah….she’s not my type. She’s all yours.” Jiyong speak calmly.

“Be sure of that Ji.”Top warned him for the second time and walk outside the room leaving Jiyong alone in the room.

 

Jiyong finds it funny how Top acted that way. He really treasured her.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im a lazy person and thats a fact" = author

hehehehehehe