Deal???

Untitled

Dara is very busy researching and stuff that she didn’t realized that it’s already 6 in the evening. She quickly grabs her things and went out in the library when she saw a familiar figure waiting for her.

“It’s already late you know. I will send you home” Top said with concern in his voice.

“You waited for me just to send me home?” She asked Top who is now dragging her to the parking lot.

“Yap.”

“Such a good boy.” She said teasingly.

Top just give a smirk and continue dragging Dara gently into the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

When they about to reach Top’s Car, a white Bentley park in front of them. Inside the car were Jiyong who’s driving the car with Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. The four of them was very chic and Top already knows where they are going.

 

All of them are scanning Dara head to toe then turn their sight to Top.

“Yah, Top, where going clubbing. Want to join the gang?” Jiyong asked Top.

“I will just send Dara home and I will go there.” 

“Is that your girlfriend hyung?” Seungri asked with curiosity.

When Top is going to answer Seungri’s question, Jiyong in.

“Will wait at the club Top.” Jiyong said plainly and drive the car off.

 

Dara feel guilty because Top can’t join his friends. She’s not his girlfriend at all. They are just plain friends. (?)

“Top, its okay for me if you don’t send me home.”

“Nah…I can join them later. Your safety is the most important for me”. Dara blushed because of Top’s word.

“If you will always act this way, your friends might think I’m your girlfriend.” Top want to say he wants to be his girlfriend but stay silent because he knew it will ruin their good friendship.

 

 

 

When they are now inside Top’s car, only the radio is making the noise. They are usually like this when Top send her home.

“Hey,” Top broke the silence.

“You want to join me and my friends?’’ Top asked Dara.

“I don’t want to.  I don’t know how to play and you know that”.

“I will teach you how to play, not in a y way of course.” Top want Dara to unwind sometimes, she’s a bookworm and because of that she has no friends or boyfriends and he feels happy about it.

“You know me more Top. I don’t know how to play and I don’t want to play.”

“Geezz, Dara your 22 and that’s the prime age to play. You don’t even have a friend except me and never experience having  a boyfriend.” Top explained with hesitation in the boyfriend part.

“Boyfriend comes with love and I will wait for that time. I’m not in a hurry you know.”

“Let’s have a deal then’’ Top just come up with an idea and that idea sided him the most.

“If you don’t get a boyfriend in three months. I will be your boyfriend for 3 years.”

“Are you serious????” Dara asked very shocked.

“I’m serious. Deal then?”

“I know you’re in love with me since the day we first met.” Dara teased Top hoping to change the subject.

“What if I’m really in love with you? Will you accept me?”Those words make Dara more shocked. He can’t answer Top. His been a good friend to her.

They both silent for about 10 minutes.

 

“Deal then?”Top asked again.

“Top, you’re confusing me. Where friends.”

“Where always be friends. I’m just challenging you. Just accept the deal okay. This deal will help you grow.” He just said that so Dara will not be awkward to him. It’s very difficult to him to confess to Dara. Through this deal, Dara will probably know his feeling little by little. It worries him, because his staking their friendship.

Dara on the other hand doesn’t know how to answer. His the only friend she have. Agreeing in this deal will just give her a little scratch. She’d be lucky if she will be his girlfriend. His sweet, loving and caring. Doubt is lingering her heart but her mind want to say go on.

“Okay, I agree but...” she said pausing for a bit.

Top was very happy but worried in the same time.

“Can you make it 6 months? It’s unfair for me. I don’t even have a crush or any suitor.” She explained.

Just look at me Dara, I love you. Top just thought to himself.

“Okay, DEAL.”Top agreed

“DEAL.”

At last the deal was made. For Dara, it was the longest conversation they have. She just wishes herself GOOD LUCK.

 

 

--------------------------------------

Its not edited well,,sorry........Daragon moment coming Up!!!!!!