Plan

Back to being a Kids?!

                                                                                         Chapter 3

                                                                                             Plan

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

" Your joking me! " Sehun shouted. " Sehun just do it! ", Suho said. " Why me?! " . Kai start to laugh hysterically." Because your the youngest!" . Kai wipe a tear that form in his eyes from laughing. Sehun turn to face the front door of SM." Why do I have to be the youngest?! " Sehun said to himself as he prepare to face the challenge.

 

Sehun push the door open and see 2 security guards. One security guard stop Sehun. " Woh! Woh! Where you going little man? " . Sehun look at them ' ok lets do this ' . Sehun start to stomp to his feets and cry. ' I bet Kai is going to tease me after this. Erghh! What have I got myself INTO?! '

 

 

 

FLASHBACK


 

" Ok. Here is the plan," Suho said as he look at every EXO members. " We have to get inside SM building. Get our belonging and get out of SM building. Anye question? " . Tao raised his hand. " Yes? " Suho said pointing at Tao. " Well let see...why do we need to get inside SM building, get our belonging and get out of SM building?"

 

Suho think for a second before answer " Well we are going to find the old lady and confront her to turn us back. So it might take us for a while to find her so that why we have to bring some of our belonging with us. Any more question? " . " Woah it's like we are going on adventures! " Tao, Kai, Sehun plus Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted excitedly. A small hand went up to the air. 

 

" Yes Xiumin what is your question? "

 

" Well erm how do we distracted the security guards? " Xiumin asked hugging on to Lu Han.

" Good question. Well ermm one of use have to distracted the security guards by...crying until we reach the stairs ". Everyone eyes widen but not as much as D.O.

Another hand when up to the air. " Chen " . " Well who is doing the job? " Chen asked. " Well I don- " Suho was cut off by Kris," The maknae ". The 3 maknaes eye widen, " WHY?! " . Kris was about to open his mouth until Lay spoke up. " Wait what is going? " . Everyone shook their head and sigh. Baekhyun spoke up," What I think Kris was about to say is that the maknaes are the youngest and the most young looking so that's why ". 

 

" Who thing Tao should do it? " D.O half shouted. Only Kris put his hand up. Everyone (exo memebers) look at Kris. " What? " Kris said with his famous - face. Chanyeol jump in joy," Who thing Kai should do it?!" He ask with excitement. Only Chanyeol have his hand up. Chanyeol pouted and everyone start to laugh." Ok everyone " Lu han clear his throat. " Ehem... erm... Who thing Sehun should do it?". Everyone ( except Sehun) put their hands up including Luhan. Luhan look over to Sehun," Look like your doing it Sehunnie ".

 

" Nooo! " Sehun scream as he about to start running until the almighty-giant Kris stop him.

" Fu-! " Sehun was cut of by D.O.

" No ing CURSING! " D.O yelled at Sehun.

" But you ju-! " Sehun once again got cut off by D.O.

" Shut up! " D.O yelled and storm away from Sehun.

" Sehun it is! " Suho yelled.

EXO memebers cheer while Sehun cry River Han.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

" Once again why do this have to happen to me?!"

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                    To be continue

 

 


 

 

Enjoy the update!