Final

The best brother ever

 

" SeHun!!!. . . give it back!" LuHan whined while running around the room

"B-but mama. . .thaid I can. . .pway with it!" SeHun defended panting from all the running. Poor boy was being chased by his Lu-ge and accused of stealing LuHan's favorite deer plushie

"You didn't ask permission from me!" The older of the two protested before sitting down in exhaustion

"I athked from mama, gege!" The younger was on the brink of tears, clutching the toy closer to his tiny chest from across the room while sending his gege a hurt look.

LuHan was about to get up for another round of chasing but froze when he heard the familiar deep voice he and his brother had learned never to disobey.

"Boys, what is this all about?" Kris entered the room with his infamous face

Silence.

The father of two knew that this could last all day so he decided to put an end to this. He picked up SeHun from the right side of the room and motioned for LuHan from the left corner. As soon as the twins were at the center, Kris kneeled to their height and waited for one of them to start explaining. LuHan, the older twin was of course the first one to defend himself.

"Baba Hunnie stole my toy!"

"I didn't!"

"Stop it" The boys silenced once again. Kris cleared his throat and started his 'father talk'

"Han, your brother was just borrowing it. Why don't you just let him play with it for a while and then you can play with your other toys?"

"I even thaid pwease!" SeHun huffed and puffed his cheeks

"It's PLEASE! and you didn't say please, you just snatched it from me" LuHan shot back, sending a deadly glare to his brother which only earned him a mutual glare from the younger. Kris sighed, this won't be easy

"Boys, stop this. LuHan please share with your brother. Brothers don't fight, remember?" The father of two pleaded, facing his older son. Said son only puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms over his chest before running out the room, heading to the kitchen.

"Mama!" Lay turned around at the sound of the voice

"Sweetie- Why are you crying?" His mother instincts kicked in and he immediately carried his poor baby boy, rocking him back and forth in an attempt to stop  him from sobbing but to no avail

"Can you tell me what's wrong sweetheart?" Lay cooed

"Why*hick!*is it al*hick!*ways SeHunnie?*hick!*I'm always the*hick!*one who's being*hick!*scolded. . ." LuHan cried his eyes out, hiccups escaping his mouth.

"Sweetie, please understand your brother. He just wants to play with you and have fun. And don't say that we don't love you, of course we do. Your baba and I love the two of you equally. He always follows you around 'cause he is curious of the things you do and he wants to know them too. SeHunnie loves you Lulu. He loves his gege" Lay explained, seeing that his son had stopped crying and was deep in thought.

"Baby Han?" The mother of two called. LuHan didn't answer but instead, he puffed his cheeks and pouted. Lay sighed. His son was a lot like his father, stubborn. The little boy squirmed from his mama's grip, indicating that he wanted to be let down. With no other option, Lay did just that. As soon as LuHan stepped foot on the ground he immediately ran to the backyard, not noticing that he locked the door behind him. The boy sat on the swing alone, a blank expression painted on his porcelain-like face.

Suddenly, the rain started pouring very hard. LuHan ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. He tried to just break it open with his chubby hands and legs but well, a child is a child. By now, he was completely drenched and made a move for the front door when he heard the door in front of him was being opened by his mama.

"Hannie! Oh my God Sweetheart, what are you doing out here?" Lay immediately carried his son inside and proceeded to undress him, then dropping him on the tub filled with warm water.

"You alright baby?" Lay concernedly asked while he massaged the fluffy blonde hair with shampoo

"I'm fine mama" LuHan softly replied while playing with his rubber ducky, mimicking its pouting lips.

"Han, sweetie!" Kris entered the bathroom with a gleeful smile on his face

"Yes baba?"

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" The head of the family inquired

"That's so important that you have to barge in here while your son's taking his bath?" Lay replied incredulously at his husband

"Babe, calm down you're talking as if its your bath I'm interrupting" The tall blonde winked at his wife, smiling his gummy smile

"I wanna watch movie baba!" LuHan excitedly clapped his hands, cutting the argument his parents were about to get into.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!"

Lay sighed and tucked his son to bed. Apparently, LuHan caught a cold while staying out in the rain. Kris entered the room with a cold syrup in his hands, carrying SeHun who was bearing his gege's donald duck tumbler and a medicine cup.

"Achoo! Achoo!" LuHan sneezed again

"Baba, I feel so bad *sniff* *sniff*" Kris sat on the bed beside his wife and caressed his son's head

"You just rest and get better, okay?" Lay said with a smile. SeHun played with his gege's fingers but the older only squatted the younger's hands away, earning a pout from SeHunnie. Apparently, his Lulu-ge still hasn't gotten over their fight this morning.

"I'll be back, okay?" Lay stood up from the bed and went out the door, oblivious of the little boy following him to the kitchen. He was about to get the chicken from the fridge when he felt a light tug on his pajamas printed with Kris' pictures (don't judge XD).

"Mama can TheHunnie help?" His youngest son looked at him with puppy dog eyes. Lay smiled at him

"Sure baby"

And so, they prepared LuHan's chicken soup. As soon as they were done, SeHun cautiously arranged the meal on the tray not for getting the medicine, with the help of his mama of course.

"Baba when will I get better? Achoo! Being sick is boring" LuHan whined, playing with his baba's long fingers. Kris chuckled

"Just have lots of rest and drink your medicine" The father said while ruffling his son's hair.

"Han, baba will be back okay? I'm just gonna get your toys so you can play with them" Kris stood up and took a step but stopped when he felt a small hand grab his wrist.

"Baba be quick okay? Achoo! I'm scared"

"I will baby"

As soon as his baba was out of sight, little Lulu shivered. He never really liked being alone. A minute later, a knock was heard. The young boy popped his head from underneath the covers and said a soft 'come in'. The door opened and revealed his younger brother who was holding a tray of food.

"What do you want?" LuHan crossed his arms on his chest and looked everywhere except his little brother. He felt SeHun close the door and sit down beside him, the tray still in his grip.

"I made chicken thoup for you, gege! well, mama made it but I helped her! here ge! say ah~" SeHun cheerfully answered, scooping a spoonful of soup in the bowl and positioning the spoon in front of LuHan's mouth. The older hesitated at first but immediately gave in to his brother's request.

As soon as LuHan was done eating, SeHun handed him water and the medicine he was supposed to drinl. Without any protest, LuHan gulped down the cold syrup and finished off the bittersweet taste with water. He placed the containers on the tray.

"Retht well ge!" SeHun was about to stand up when his ge embraced him.

"Thank you SeHunnie. Gege is sorry for being mean to you this morning. From now on I'll let you play with my toys and we'll play together" LuHan soflty said as he hugged his twin

"Reall ge? I can pway with you?" SeHun broke the hug and looked at his gege with wide eyes, twinkling with delight. LuHan happily nodded and soon enough, SeHun tackled him to another bone-crushing hug.

"Thankth Lulu-ge! TheHunnie wuvs you~"

"Gege loves you too SeHunnie, you're the best brother ever"

 

 

A/N: Done! Thank you for all those who subscribed, upvoted and are about to comment on this fic. I know you anticipated this and I did my best to impress you.. Enjoy!